Closed Otherworldly (with Lovebite)
Chris watches him move through the cabin before finally pulling the creatures from the closet. He lets his gaze scan over Peter and the creatures as they approach the couch.
He cradled the cool bodies in his hands and saw the look on Chris's face as he stopped in front of the couch, adjusting the infants and looking down at them. "I don't know how I came back."he said with a small shrug, watching them as they tried to burrow into his chest and shadow, needing warmth and darkness. He should have left them where they were, the ugly things. "We should get rid of them, they're half breeds."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And how exactly do we do that? Just toss them out the door and see what happens?"
Peter tilted his head silently, then laughed at what Chris said,"I thought you would say that."he sighed heavily,"You're...sweet. You know that."he looked at him then moved to place them down on the ground so they scurried away under the arm chair beside the couch,"They aren't human, you have to know that-"he pressed his lips together,"No you do... I forget you actually like this... You've wanted a family from me, I've felt it since the time we got off planet."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris stares at him for a moment before he gets up off the couch and disappears upstairs for a moment before coming back down, a pistol in his hand. "This, or poison." He shrugs lightly.
Peter had been in a slight daze as he sat on the floor, leaning forward to watch the creatures he had birthed nestle beneath the chair. When Chris came back towards him after going away, he turned to look at him with a face of curiosity,"What are you talking about?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Getting rid of them. We can't just turn them out and let them go."
His eyes darkened even more as he stared at Chris,"And why not?"he asked in return,"I just don't want them, not have them dead."he clinched his fists and turned his head forward again as if debating with himself, as he then said,"They're my babies, why would you..."he shook his head again and stood to his feet as his stomach felt hot again, frowning and looking down as his hands pressed into his stomach, not knowing what was happening to him as he felt sick,"If you don't want us here, then I will leave."he didn't know that his body was aching to be filled with life, he had been empty too long.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Your the one that said they weren't human. We turn them out and the same thing that happened to you happens to someone else. Or they get captured and are experimented on for the rest of their lives. Is that what you want?"
"They aren't..."he agreed quietly, looking up at the human and shaking his head,"Bringing people back from the dead in return for birthing more of a new species?" He licked his lips,"Does that sound bad to you? They fixed me... I was weak and now..."he stopped himself, glaring at Chris,"Fuck you... You have no idea what you're talking about. You have no right to talk to me like you know what I went through."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't I? I'm the one that found you aboard that ship. They're all the same thing, they're aliens, they're just trying to appease you with a somewhat human appearance so that you don't throw them in the incenerator."
Peter looked up at Chris and his brows furrowed as he almost looked as if he was trying to remember what the other was talking about,"But... But their mine... How can I...?"he teared up, then shook his head as he pushed at the other's chest,"No! You won't kill my babies again."he then moved to sink to the ground once again as he reached beneath the chair for them to come towards him. Gathering them into his chest and looking back over his shoulder,"Just let us go then."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"They're still looking for you, they'll do even worse than last time if they catch you." Chris watches as the creatures scurry back to Peter, curling up in his arms.
"You don't think I know that?"Peter hadn't just thought about his wife and child at home, he thought about the children he had birthed and the people he's known and who's died, his eyes teared up some as he looked down at the creatures in his arms. "Nothing can be worse than what they already did to me, what everyone had done... The only things I actually have is my babies."he sat back more, eyes closing as he held the two infants quietly,"Don't treat me as if i don't know what I'm saying, like I'm fucking crazy... I'm not... You'd never understand... you try to, but don't..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris stares at him for a minute or two before sighing. "I'm not going to kick you out, not for all of this to just happen again."
"It's not your job to care about what happens to me..."he said, the children in his arms began squirming before they were allowed to crawl back beneath the chair into the darkness there, he glanced slightly to watch them then pushed himself up to his feet carefully. Taking up a slightly protective stance there, before moving forward toward him, reaching to hold onto his shirt and lean up into him,"I won't be owned again."he said,"Not by you... Not by anyone..." His lips came up to his ear, nipping at it and then pushing the other man onto the couch, climbing onto his lap to straddle him and gripping his hair as he pressed against him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris' hands moved around to run along Peter's back and up into his hair. He was slightly taken aback though he allowed the other to be in control for the time being, if only to pacify him about their current situation.
Peter leaned in slowly to press their lips together lightly, his eyes closing as their noses touched, he ran his hands down his chest and grasped at his shirt. "But you can take care of me... Take care of my babies too, like you have been."he pressed against his groin and ran his hands back up his shirt, dragging his blunt nails over his skin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris lightly kisses him back his own hands traveling over Peter's body as he hummed lightly at his words.
It was then that he decided that Chris would be the father of his offspring, he liked that thought, the other would be helpful. Instead of going out to find someone to mate with, he would be fine here, he would make sure of it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,513 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,191 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,846 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,945 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,399 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,671 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,818 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,718 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,783 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM