Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"I don't believe that." She replied but one look from Iruka made her sigh. "Fine but you WILL pay for your thieving ways."

Her hand started to glow and she shot a beam of red light from her hand into Kyle ad she spoke.

"You will not be able to have children by yourself through any means, you will require a partner for thst. The only children from Iruka's litter and your own you can ever see are these two cubs!! You will never met or interact with your human children!!"

With the curse placed she turned Kyle back into a human.

"None of the food here will give you any children." She added before disappearing.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"I'm human again." Kyle said as he danced in a circle overjoyed he wasn't an overstuffed rat.
"You didn't hear a word she said with her curse...did ya?" Iruka asked as he held onto the sleeping cubs.

"Yeah something about not having kids....custody hearing ...parental rights." Kyle said taking a Selfie of his slim human form he thought he would never see again.
"No custody hearings Kyle! You won't be able to find any of our human children. She's made them invisible to you." Iruka explained as he sighed. "We're raising these two and you can't get pregnant ever again."

"Can you get pregnant again?" Kyle asked
"Um...yes but...what does that have to do with this?" Iruka questioned.

"Well if we want human babies we can get you pregnant." Kyle said.
"What?!" Iruka retorted, setting the cubs down he stood up on tired legs. "We have children to raise, two rare children and you want normal children?!"

"Well....I didn't mean ....I...Maybe one human baby." Kyle suggested
"Are you kidding me?!" Iruka hissed.

He went to slap Kyle but even if it landed it was weak. Currently iruka was magic less. Hr was weak so if Kyle wanted to make Iruka do anything they wanted. Now was the time.

"Come on just one human baby." Kyle said ."they need at least one human sibling to hang out with."
"You aren't giving them a chance to shine.." Iruka replied.

Kyle just didn't know how to handle this situation. "What .....what do they eat.?" Kyle asked
"Right now, milk...they're too young to eat meat..." Iruka answered they he attempted to pull away from Kyle. "You're scared of em....you don't care.."

"I...I just never seen one before is all....I don't know how to care for them." Kyle tried to explain
"Because they're rare!! And since magic is kept secret from normal people, you only have the internet to look them...up..." Iruka retorted, though his balance gave and he fell to his knees. "Why....? Why do you want normal kis and not..these two...?"

"Can I....I try and hold ...one." Kyle said hoping to maybe bond with them
Kyle was their father..so he had the right to hold em. Giving a weak nod, he picked up the silvery grey cub and held them up to Kyle. A hopeful look on Iruka's face.

Kyle held the silvery one out in front of his face. As he stared into its eyes it stared back neither one of them moved. "So ummmm.....do I rock it back and forth?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,688 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,723 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,223 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 934 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 582 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,555 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 54,021 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,232 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 141,072 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,573 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44