Season of Royal Breeding ( open to one other)
( This is a mpreg rp and omegaverse. I need a dominant character as the king. Please describe your character.)

The ballroom was silent as all the omegas summoned to the castle were on their knees, bowed in silence. Breeding season was coming up and the king was now of age to pick a mate. One omega, on the third row, just before the end, was glaring at the ground. He did not feel the nearing effects of heat, that came with the season, as he was on surpressants.

His body was slim, with tan skin, hazel eyes, with a touch of gold, we're angled slightly to match the soft features of his face, with cupid bow lips that were tilted in a frown. His hair was long and flowing down his back, brown and curled, catching the light in a vivid dance. He was clad in simple white and silver robes, as to show his purity, though the material was just commoner cloth.

This omegas name was Rayne, though he was just a low class commoner, dragged into this just because of his status as an omega. He knew, and hoped, the king would pick an omega of noble birth. He had no time for this, after all.
Caden was the current king of the realm. Despite his alpha nature, he was taught to show respect to the soft type. With a height of 5’ 9, he walked slowly into the main hall, raising his head, looking at the beautiful sight in front of him. So many omegas, bowing to their king, covered in smooth cloths. The tall, semi-muscular frame of the monarch, along with his short black hair and tanned skin, stole gasps and glares as he imposed his presence with humbleness. Before he could reach the throne to start the ceremony, something caught his attention, he smelt something. A sweet scent was invading his nostrils, amusing him. The omegas in the room were not in heat yet, but the fragrance reaching him was different, sweet and rare, a natural scent not meant for mating. Instantly, he found himself looking at the crowd, a low rumble singing on his throat. As soon as he saw a beautiful boy, frowning on the third row at his left, his lips drew a chaste smile.
Caden sat down, setting aside his royal cape, showing his bulky shape to attract the beauty he just saw. It felt more like an instinct than a decision.
This is the one. I just know. So pure, maybe he doesn’t feel good here. Oh little one. Please look at me. He got lost in his thoughts. After the introduction was finished by other nobles, he declared.
Let’s begin the ceremony.
(I really hope you like my writing style. English is not my mother language, so please tell me if I'm sounding to rigid. :) Hope we can make a marveleous rp, omega-mine)
With a slight frame, with slim muscle and a full high of 4'9, Rayne tense when he felt the king near him. He felt eyes on him, and tried to resist the urge to look up at the alpha before him. The voice of the king shot through him, and his breath left his lungs in a swift motion, and he furrowed his eyebrows as he fought with himself. He warred until his damned curiosity lost, and he glance up, catching the eye of the king, and his entire body stiffened. A itch that most feel during the beginning of heat briefly shot through him, and he gasped, ducking his head. His cheeks blushed madly, as he repeated in his head, 'Please go. Please go.' the king would surely pick someone of a higher status... Right?
(Sorry for replying just now. Got lost in collage work and other projects. I understand if you don't want to continue this story)

Victorious. That's how the monarch felt when his desired mate finally looked at him. Escaping his control, a sudden pulse ran along his sleeping member, briefly struggling against the royal outfit while several priests guided the omegas in a modest display of beauty to both sides of the main hallway. Almost like reading Rayne's thoughts, Caden wore a bored smiled towards the fatuous (not to mention fake and annoying), elite guests. Their hollow praises and clear pleasure in the "forced" mating of one of these carriers only woke disgust on him, making him find relief on the golden orbs trying to avoid him.

Some minutes of bowing and ceremonial music later, the king stands up.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming tonight. As you know, is my duty and pleasure to bring peace to our lands every day. There is no way I can show the feats of our kingdom with pride without acknowledging your support, and faith. Your actions gave me strength and lead my hand. Therefore here I am, asking you for more of your divine hospitality and obedience, letting me see this beautiful creatures. Women..... *smirk* and men, carrying the miracle of life and kindness on body and soul.

Caden walks slowly, giving a polite but almost nonexistent nod to every omega he passes until he is in front of the boy with long hair and hazel eyes who couldn't be in a more uncomfortable situation.

I know a lot of you brought your sons and daughters, praying for an union with me, and I appreciate your intentions, but there's no doubt I already made my decission.

He kneels down, so his eyes are in level with the boy's bowed head.

What's your name, you handsome prince?

(Hope you liked it)
( Sorry for the delay. I have been busy as of late. You are doing fine.)

Rayne sighed in relief when the king moved on, no doubt looking over the other omegas that where at his fingertips. It was a bit longer before the king returned to the front and started his speech of sorts, talking away the rejection, that he personally did not mind feeling, as he approached whoever his desired mate was.

What the omega did not expect though was the king to stop in front of him. Wait, this had to be a mistake. Though there was no mistake when the king knelt down to his level, and asked him for his name. Completely shocked, he glanced up, meeting the king's eyes, his voice caught in his throat before he managed to choke out in a near silent voice, that only the king could hear, " R-Rayne."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,176 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,364 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,531 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock