Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
"Careful."he said to the boys when they grew closer to the oven where the stew was simmering, his hands moved towards his belly again and he shrugged lightly. "The same mostly."he licked his lips and shifted his hips forward as if to take some of the pressure off of his pelvis,"I don't think it'll be much longer."he said, or hoped at least as he ran his hands over his middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I doubt it will. They should drop soon." Lucien stirs the stew before putting the lid on the pot and looking at the boys before picking them both up and heading over to the table.
"It turned out to be faster than I thought... I carried the twins longer, I'm sure."he mentioned as he watched Lucien come towards the table with the boys in his arms, he moved to stand up again, trading places with him to grab the plate where the meat was sat for him. The human turned and leaned back against the counter as he picked up the cubes of meat between his fingers an treated himself to them contently, simply staring down at the china in his hand, all of his usual worries seemed narrowed down to simply getting the food down his gullet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien didn't say anything as Archie ate. Later that evening as the soup continued to simmer the boys went out to play in the snow, Lucien and Archie watching them for a bit.
Archie was bundled up in a thick wool blanket and hat while he leaned against Lucien as they sat on his small porch. His eyes drifted shut while watching the two catch snowflakes on their tongues, he smiled softly and kept rubbing his well sized belly with both hands. It was a nice day and he was full, eating so much meat at once, he groaned lightly as he felt his stomach shift. It had been happening more frequently now, though he didn't find a reason to mention it as he sat up from off of the god. His brows together as he rahis hand down lower where his pelvis was and feeling on the bulge there with an unexplainable look on his face. "I think this is going to happen tonight."he said quietly, other hand rubbing the still firm top of his stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Then we'll be ready." Lucien pressed a light kiss to his cheek before he gets up and goes to see about gathering some extra firewood while the boys continued to play though he kept a close eye on Archie.
Archie smiled softly at the kiss and closed his eyes as he burrowed deeper into the blanket around him, hands slowly moving over his middle fully. Until he moved to push himself up, holding onto the porch column and moving carefully to waddle into the house. He needed to relieve himself, the pressure was growing inside of him and had no where else to go but out.

After the bathroom, the human crawled onto the couch in the living room, sitting up against the armrest on some pillows so he could get a good view out the window. To the yard where the kids were still playing, covered in snow and he got a headache just thinking about the clean up that would take. He grimaced, legs spreading slowly as his stomach sat between his thighs, groaning lightly as he felt another shift, this one heavier than the last ones.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Eventually Archie would lean his head back, closing his eyes for a minute or two before another groan slipped past his lips, his stomach visibly shifting downward then.
This baby was coming...or babies... He wasn't exactly sure, all he was hoping that it would be easy on him, he shut his eyes again with a heavy sigh,"It's fine... Just sleep."he murmured to himself, turning slowly onto his side, grasping loosely onto the couch fabric and slowly slipping into another light sleep.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
By the time Archie wakes again he finds a blanket draped over him and a roaring fire going in the fireplace. The boys were currently sitting infront of the fire sitting hot cocoa while Lucien fixed them a bowl of stew. They had both been cleaned up and were in their pajamas.
The human woke up, aching in strange places and feeling stuffed and sweaty, he pushed the blanket off of him and moved to sit up slowly,"Dad!" One of the boys hopped up to take an extra mug and hand it to his birth father who sat shocked by what he had been called,"Yeah, bud?"he smiled softly and the boy handed him the mug, he took it from him of course and thanked him as he sat back, patting his lap and watching as the little boy climbed onto him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien peeks into the living room to watch them for a minute or two before he goes back to fixing them dinner. When he got the bowls he brought them into the living room so that the boys could eat infront of the fire. It took Archie a moment to notice that it was actually storming outside.
He actually did notice when the boy climbed off of his lap again to eat with his brother at the fire, he sat holding the cup of cocoa he had been brought. A grimace coming to his face as she rocked from one leg to another then moved to push himself up off of the couch,"Not hungry."he said simply and disappeared into the back to take a bath, curled forward with his forehead against the cool metal of the tub and belly resting in the warm water that he had ran.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was nearly an hour before Lucien made his way into the bathroom to check on Archie. He moves to kneel down beside the tub, his hand running over Archie's back.
That hour was easy, he spent it drifting in and out of sleep as his chin rested on his arms, it startled him when the hand was placed on his back and he turned his head to look at the god quietly,"Hi..."he murmured, not knowing what else to say as he sat, squatting in the tub, he licked his lips and added,"They've dropped... but I think I was wrong about tonight...maybe in the morning."he said as if he was some expert on this all, it had been so long, but he remembered every detail like it was yesterday.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"They will come when they are ready." Lucien's hand runs along Archie's back for a bit longer. "You must not dwell on it too much."
He balled his hands into fists and pressed them into his forehead as he sank down into the water even more, though it had cooled from its once warm state. "Don't dwell."he sighed heavily and shook his head in silence, not looking to have a debate about anything,"Help me to bed? I don't think I can hold myself up, I'm so tired."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien picks him up out of the water and dried him off before carrying him to bed. Later that night they laid in bed with Lucien's hand running along Archie's belly.
The boy's must've been sleeping, he had deduced that when he laid with Lucien in such perfect silence, only groans breaking it as he shifted from side to side. He was against him, one of his hands in his own and head resting against his chest,"We should think about names..."he mentioned, breathing in and out deeply and slowly as his head tilted back,"For the boys too... I think... I think it's time we named them."he looked up at him with a small smile and his other hand came up to bury in his hair,"I want your help with it."he allowed the rubs as he relaxed again more after another cramp.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien's hand continues to run over Archie's stomach. "Do you have any suggestions?" He had just been calling them boys since they were always together.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,488 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,082 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,838 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,918 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,295 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,665 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,797 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,010 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,716 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,678 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM