Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
The human thought about it quietly for a moment, then nodded as he said,"Theo and Lyon." He shifted again to turn himself over onto his side so his back was flush against the other's broad chest, hand still gripping his free one. "It's a good thing they at least look slightly different, or I wouldn't remember who was born first."he smiled lightly and licked his lips before adding,"You can name your child." He turned his head slightly to look at the other man.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien nods slowly. "Lyon was born first, he is the bigger of the two." Lucien leans in to lightly nuzzle at Archie's cheek before his hand moves down to run over Archie's pelvis.
Archie nodded as he looked back over his shoulder at him, staring for a few moments and feeling his big hand cup the bulge that was moving down towards that area, faint but there as he sighed. Gripping onto the others hand tightly with a quiet moan, he shifted away from the other man only slightly as he shut his eyes and breathed slowly in and out for a few moments. He turned onto his chest, taking the pillows that were beneath his head at first to push them under himself, supporting his belly and reaching up to grasp onto the headboard in silence. It was obvious he was focusing on something as he rocked back and forth, pressing his forehead against the back of his hand.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien takes his hand away for a moment to let it rest on Archie's back. He doesn't say anything, just watching him for a few minutes.
He couldn't focus on anything as he contraction racked his body, tense and quivering in places as he moaned out low into the pillow beneath his face, legs splaying as far as they could go, but not helping with the pressure that grew and grew. A whimper escaped him when the pain ebbed away and he was left collapsed on the pillows, panting heavily and forcing himself to relax slowly again,"Keep distracting me... It makes it better."he breathed out, eyes closing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien's hand continues to run along his back before he leans in to nuzzle his cheek again. This continues for the next hour or so.
That hour was long and agonizing, he struggled to keep himself focused on what really mattered, on breathing through the pains and being as comfortable as he could despite it all. He had moved to the floor, he needed something steady to kneel against and the wooden floors seemed his best bet, he didn't was the bed or water any more. If he just laid there, he could almost forget what was going on, he could drift off again into sleep until another contraction was snaking its way through his body,"Towels... Get towels!"he groaned as he turned onto his side, hands running over the tight orb of his belly, it was too late though when finally fluids spilled out of him. A sob escaped him and he pressed a hand against his face, forcing himself to take deep, heavy breaths and shift away from the puddle he had no choice in making. His water had broken, it was really happening now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien disappears to grab some towels before he comes back to clean up the puddle. When he returned Archie was kneeling on the floor, his arms and hands resting on the bed as he continued to breathe through the contractions.
He was squatting against the bed, his face buried in his arms as he quivered repeatedly, feeling weakened though he couldn't give up, it felt like his body wasn't going to allow him to do so. He groaned as his legs ached from being on his knees so long, sure that he had a few splinters already, whining as another contraction came through him, cursing into the sheets as he gripped them tightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien moves to run his hands along Archie's back before he slowly brings him down to rest in his lap. "Your doing fine, just breathe." His hands move around to run along his stomach.
"I am... I am."he said, panting as his head tilted back, breaths coming fuller and slower as he caught up with them in silence. Knowing he was doing fine, he could feel it, the panic he experienced the first time he had given birth wasn't back and he was glad for that at least as he leaned against Lucien. His calm hands and warmth sending him into a state of relaxation, at least a little bit more than before when he was suffering alone, his own hands held onto his wrists and he tucked his head beneath his chin,"I don't think I can, Lucien... Wh-What if it's only one... One big one... I don't think I could."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien's hands continue to run over Archie's stomach. "Don't think like that, you can do this."
Archie sat in Lucien's lap and looked up at him with wet eyes as he bit his lower lip while the other man rubbed his belly, then nodded a few times before licking his lips,"O-Okay... Okay... I can."He murmured quietly, shutting his eyes again as he breathed in and out deeply,"I want to be on my knees again."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien helps Archie move onto his knees again but put down a few pillows for him to rest against. "Have you thought of what you will name them?"
Archie was thankful for the pillows as he leaned against them in what seemed like an awkward position but was actually an intensely comfortable position. As he leaned forward on his arms and his knees spread with the form coming between his legs, pressing his face into one of the pillows. Though hearing the question he was asked as he glanced up at him,"Won't you name them?"he asked softly, moaning and squeezing his eyes shut again when the pain came back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Probably, I just wandered if you had any suggestions." Lucien's hands traveled up Archie's back again. "Give a light push."
When the hands came back up his back, he leaned into them,"Eddie."he said finally,"I like that name."he took a moment, breathing softly and groaning as he pushed slightly, the pressure moved and he shifted his knees again. Shaking his head as he sank against the pillows more with a low grunt as he pushed again, harder this time, moaning in discomfort, though he didn't complain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien hums lightly as he continues to rub Archie's back. After rubbing his back for a few minutes Lucien's hands move to cup the growing bulge in his pelvis. "Almost there."
Archie whimpered quietly and almost laughed at how reassuring his partner sounded, he shook his head slowly,"Almost crowning you mean?"he pressed his face into his hands,"This is going to take forever..."he groaned, coming up again to turn toward Lucien, leaning into his arms and hiding his face in his shoulder,"I feel sick."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien nuzzles lightly at his cheek. "Take a break, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths." He presses a light kiss to his hair.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,495 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,130 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,842 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,934 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,345 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,670 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,804 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,718 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,698 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM