Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
Archie took little comfort in that, he knew that soon, he would waken once and find that Lucien was gone along with his son. He placed a hand on his belly, this one too, if Lucien saw fit, which he hoped with everything in him that he would leave them be. The store keeper, laid back more with a shift of his sore hips and turning his head to face the child in his arms as he curled up with his son in his arms. Soon, falling asleep, unable to help it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien watches the human sleep for nearly an hour or so, keeping himself busy with tending the fire and making sure the small cottage was warm enough. All the while, an idea was forming in his mind, Archie would soon deliver the second child of his master, and then the human would be all his.
The baby squirmed awake before Archibald, the human blinked slowly as he moved his hand from the baby's belly to his head to smooth his hair. "Shush... It's okay..."He murmured, reaching down to his chest to rub his nipple and lifting his shirt over the tender part if of his chest carefully. The human took the baby closer into himself and allowed him to latch onto his full, pink nipple,"There."He murmured and began to close his eyes again while watching the child nurse on his side, rubbing his small back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien kept himself occupied, all the while Archie had drifted back to sleep after guiding the child to his breast to feed. The child fed, before drifting to sleep once again as well. Nearly 2 hours had passed since its birth, it seeming that its sibling was going to take it time entering the world.
Archibald couldn't get a full nap in, he kept going over scenarios in his mind and attempting to ignore the growing pains in his body. His toes curled as he sat up against the beds headboard, his son laying on his back beside him, he was such a handsome baby. So chubby, his hand moved to rub the child's cheek with his thumb while he slept soundly, he kissed his head then moved to slip off of the bed. He stood up to his feet, a hand moving to carress his belly while he shuffled towards the door, leaning against the walls as he made his way towards the front of the cottage.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien was just putting some more wood on the fire when Archie entered the main room. Almost immediately the scent of cooking meat and vegetables wafted over to the human before he finally noticed the steaming pot hanging above the fire.
"You cook?"Archie rose an eyebrow as he moved forwards towards the couch to climb onto it over the armrest and curl up slightly with a groan. He held his belly and let his feet stay elevated on the armrest, his eyes closing for a moment as he felt the twin inside of him move slightly. "He never told me his name."He mentioned, when he thought about the father of his children, shifting his hips upwards slightly to keep the pressure off of the area of his ass. "Do you think he will be happy about the twins?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien finishes putting some wood on the fire before turning to the human. "I can do many things, besides, I figured you would be hungry." He moves to grab some blankets and pillows before moving to lay them behind Archie as he lays down carefully on the couch. The pillows and blankets would perhaps help to ease the pain in his back and pelvis.
Archie smiled crookedly,"I'm sure you can."He murmured in reply, this angle was as relieving as he had been since before he was pregnant. He felt the weight of the child still, and the pressure was off of his hips for once,"I'm starving."He nodded some while rubbing his middle slowly, he looked at the other man and wondered if he was going to answer his other question. "You make me nervous."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You should be." Lucien moves over to the pot, checking the soup before getting a bowl and dipping some out to cool. "As for him, I've really no clue, but then why would he have done it in the first place."
"God's don't die... They don't need offspring to take over their place because they don't die..."He looked down at his middle where one half human, half god was waiting to be born just like it's sibling,"Maybe he's just sadistic... I hear that most are."He bit his lip and looked over to the steaming bowl now, his hands tucking between the space of his belly and small breasts,"If he would have stayed, I might have given him a chance."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Then you truly know nothing do you? Gods do age, be it slower than humans and tbough they live for many decades they are not truly immortal. It is simply that the ones who first witness them die within 100 years." He brings the bowl over and sets it down on the coffee table to let it cool.
"No. I don't. Maybe if you all had stopped being so cryptic, I might not be as ignorant."He looked up at Lucien, sitting up slightly and gritting his teeth as the weight inside of him shifted, turning himself so his back was supported by the arm of the chair,"I suppose, two children are better than one, more chance of his line surviving?"He leaned his head back as he reminisced on the short moments with the father of his children, rubbing his belly and grimacing slightly. The child reall was in no rush,"He didn't look that old to me, not old enough to need worry about having successors."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"He isn't, but why not start early?" Lucien proceeded to dip himself a bowl of soup before setting it down to cool as well. It took a good 10 minutes for it to cool enough for anyone to have a taste, them both going silent, or mostly silent, as they ate.
Archie thought about that, then answered,"Why not find a partner first? Or is he a lone wolf type god?"He glanced at the other,"Why not let me raise them myself?"He took the bowl when they had waited for it to cool, taking a spoon and digging into the meal, finally going quiet in his questioning. He hadn't finished eating though when he placed the bowl down on the coffee table, moving to let his legs hang off of the couch. His hand moved to his belly, he hadn't noticed that he was still unclothed and didn't really mind either way as his brows furrowed some.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien glances up from his already finished bowl as Archie sets his down on the table. He didn't speak, or answer any of Archie's questions because he himself didn't really know.
Archie's face twisted up in discomfort, he ran his hand over his middle from the top of the curve to the bottom as he spread his legs some. Though stood up slowly before he got any fluid on his couch, he tilted his head back and breathed slowly. "Why do you look at me like you do?"He asked, trying to distract himself now with thoughts of the man who actually had the guts to show up to his children's birth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Why would I not?" Lucien shrugged lightly before he gets up to dispose of the leftover soup. It didn't seem that Archie would be eating any more anytime soon.
"You may think you sound clever when you turn questions around like that, but you really just sound foolish."Archie stuck his tongue out at the man when when he wasn't looking towards him, his hand cradled the underside of his middle and he shuffled over towards the frosted window. "Looks pretty nasty out there."He murmured and knelt down at the window causally as he pressed his face into his arms somewhat.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Indeed it is." Lucien places another log or two on the fire before moving back over to sit down as he glances over at Archie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,515 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,194 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,847 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,945 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,403 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,672 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,818 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,718 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,783 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM