Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
The silence was scary and yet the sight of his hard member within the confines of his pants said much about how he felt with the larger man treating him in such a way. His buttons popped off of the fabric of his shirt with such ease it made him quiver beneath Lucien, his face tinting a reddish color,"Will you not tell me?"he asked, tilting his head back and closing his eyes, simply allowing this to be done to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I want to breed you." Lucien's voice was almost a growl as he slowly trailed kisses down Archie's chest and over his still slightly swollen stomach. He hadn't lost of the weight from the pregnancy yet.
Archie couldn't breathe, his heart was in his throat and blood pooled to the most embarrassing parts of his skin, his face and chest and even his cock which was short and hard against the flab of his lower belly. He whimpered quietly, back arching into the kisses, despite his stomach firming up, it was mostly his womb and the actual fat of his stomach quivered with his hitched breathing. Stephen hadn't talked in such a way as Lucien was and he was still apprehensive about this all, the two weren't human, his own sons weren't human, and now this god wanted him to give birth again to lord knows how many children. "Will you leave me after?"he asked softly, looking towards his face with sad eyes, he had work but at this moment, he knew he wouldn't be getting there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If I intended to leave, I would have done so by now." Lucien continues to trail kisses along Archie's body as he grinds down against him, eventually bringing a low moan from the human.
Archie found only slight comfort from that, he turned his face away and his mouth hung open with a quiet moan. Their hips pressing together, bulges touching and he shut his eyes tightly,"Just...hurry up."he said quietly, his fingers burying in his hair,"I have to get to work."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien smirks against Archie's skin for a second or two before stripping himself down and having his way with Archie. By the end of it Archie was sprawled out on the bed, Lucien draping a blanket over him and letting him sleep before the demi God went to see about the small shop.
When the human came to again, he didn't worry about where the god had went, he simply got dressed. Despite being sore, he shuffled slowly out of the bedroom, a hand on his stomach as he looked for the boys. He had been procrastinating to name them, not completely sure that Stephen would leave them alone and so he tried not to grow too attached. "What are you two doing?"he asked as he came into the kitchen where the two were getting into something foodwise. "You should have come and woke me up if you were hungry."he sighed at the sight of the messy kitchen, rubbing his head.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They look at him for a moment before standing up and toddling there way over to him, each of them wrapping their arms around his legs.
He sighed at them as the hugging got flour on his legs, he was wearing shorts now and picked up the boys gently as he moved forward more into the kitchen. "What were you trying to fix? Flapjacks?"he asked, kissing their heads and placing them in their seats before wiping the flour from their faces. Then moving to look over what they had been trying, happy they didn't try and light a fire,"How about I make breakfast, since Lucien isn't here."he didn't make them call either he nor the god any endearing names, he was simply Archie and the other man was Lucien.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They nod as they watch him. When breakfast was done they sit down to eat. Archie spends the majority of the day with the boys, Lucien coming in late that evening and setting the old tin box that Archie kept his days money in down on the counter. He had stayed open a little later than usual seeing as they hadn't opened as early.
The human ended up fixing more than breakfast that day, he made lunch and was in the middle of putting roast in the oven when he heard the front door. He looked up and wiped his hands on a towel as he came out into the living room to see Lucien setting down the old metal box from the store, the boys were too engulfed in their game to say more than 'hello' to the god. As their birth father moved forward, tossing the towel into the sink and looking up at Lucien,"Was it a good day?"he asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"See for yourself." He waved a hand toward the box.
He shook his head, trusting Lucien as he took a seat slowly onto the couch, careful of his well used ass still and sitting back as he looked toward the boys who were once against distracted with their own games,"Any new shipments?"he asked, leaning an arm against the armrest of the couch with his head in his hand,"Anything exciting?"he wasn't made for the home life, he was too used to being able to meet people and talk to them, he couldn't and wouldn't be a stay at home caretaker for any children, he didn't have it in him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"None today, and no excitement." Lucien shrugs as he watches the boys play.
That answer didn't really satisfy him of course, though he didn't pester the other man about it as his mind seemed else where and he leaned against the arm rest with a quiet sigh, sick to his stomach still as his mind churned with thoughts of what could happen to this little family of theirs. Now that they were trying to add another addition or two to the house, he noticed how small it was already and wondered how they would do this. The night was quiet after dinner and some sitting about before they put the boys to sleep, he laid against Lucien in bed, a hand right against the small of his chest and twisting at the hair there as his head rested against his shoulder,"Are you like him?"he asked after a moment, looking up slightly to his face.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien glances down at him, an eyebrow raised in question. "In what way?"
Archibald met his eyes,"Whatever he is."he explained,"Are you one of them?"he asked further and then ran his hand up further to run through the hair at the nape of his neck.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"A God? Yes. I thought we had already discussed this whenever I was first sent here?" Lucien watches him for a moment, awaiting a response.
"I guess, I still have to get used to it."he replied,"You can't just change up someone's entire idea system over night."he said simply as he looked away for a moment,"Maybe, I just want a better explanation."he added quietly, still playing with the others chest hair carefully.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"There is no other explanation." He shrugs his shoulders. "Get some rest."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,698 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,725 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,873 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,041 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,854 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,724 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,845 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,014 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,733 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,881 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM