Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
Archie was now in the back, curled up on his knees in the corner with his arms wrapped around his middle, he had no instinct on what to do and was terrified now of the close pains. While he whimpered into a sack of rice, it would soon be time to finally birth what was inside of him and he wasn't sure why the man was even here. It wasn't a two man job to birth a child. He truly never thought that he would ever think that, in the brief refuge from the contraction, he looked up towards the other man when he heard him creaking inside of the supply room. "What do you want?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I think it time we get you home, unless you want this child born here." Lucien pushes the door open some more to let in a little bit of light.
Archie thought about it then nodded slightly,"Get supplies first, I don't have much at home."He replied simply with his eyes closing once more while his body tensed up slowly and he groaned softly into the sack once more. His hands gripping it tightly, his stomach tightening and body quivering until it ended. The human gathered his strength after the most recent pain and forced himself up onto his feet to stumble towards the back door. He believed he could get out of here fast enough to flee to a neighbouring shop, despite waddling because of the heavy pressure between his legs. Archie grabbed a thick wool blanket in substitute for his coat that he was sure he wouldn't be able to grab since it was in the front room where the man was gathering supplies like he had asked. The human pushed open the door, stepping out into the cold afternoon wind and shuffling through the untouched snow of the shops back area towards the shops further along in town.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien gathers the supplies before putting them in a burlap sack before going out the front of the shop. He made his way around the back only to find Archie about halfway between the shops. "Where are you going?"
The human almost collapsed with the start of another contraction, so front heavy that he had to lean against the next building to keep from falling to his knees. "Neither of you are taking them from me."He struggled ahead slowly, foot by agonizing foot as he kept going through the contraction as fast as he could which wasn't even a casual pace. "You're insane... Whatever comes out of this... I won't let you have it."He slipped down the wall with a broken moan, though caught himself again with a heavy huff and continuing on again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien watches him for a moment before whistling once. Not long afterward a rather large black horse appears seemingly out of no where before Lucien makes his way over to Archie and helps him up before leading him over to the horse.
Archie was too caught up in the current contraction to fight him and he whimpered when he was more so dragged over to the horse. "Just leave me. I have friends that will help me instead."He begged, his hands were against his belly and he wasn't sure what was going through the others mind in the silence,"Tell him I lost the child, I'll give you gold. All the gold that I own, it's yours."He whined as he felt another strong contraction, his legs buckling and he let out a loud moan with his head tilting back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Gold is of no value to me, and it is no wise to lie to him, believe me." Lucien picks him up and places him onto the horse then before getting on behind him, him taking the horses reigns with one hand as they start off. They made it about halfway to Archie's home before the snow began to fall, Lucien moving the blanket from around Archie's shoulders to cover him with it.
Archie lost hope at that, simply going limp now in the God's hands as he watched the treeline while they traveled and cringing with each jostle. He felt sharp pains radiating from his ass and pressed himself into the mans chest to hide his groans with his arms cradling his low belly. The human had looked up to say something to the other but only got a face full of blanket and he whimpered softly eith a small shudder from the cold. He could fell the cold sweat on his face and the stain on his pants grow from the fluids leaking from him before the birth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
By the time they made it to Archie's house the snow was steadily falling. Lucien helps Archie from the horse before practically carrying the human into the house. He didn't carry him to the bed though, instead carrying him into the bathroom to rid him of the damp pants and other clothing, leaving Archie there while he laid some towels and cloths out on the bed.
Archie stood there, half hunched over as he leant his hip against the sink and his arms cradled his middle while he grimaced. The cold helped distract him from the pain, he had been away from home for so long without the fire running here it was just as cold inside as it was out. Besides trembling from the shivers, he felt the weight of the baby inching down through him and he felt sick in the stomach at the thought of it's imminent birth. The human seemed to be in his own world now, moving to sit himself down on the toliet slowly once he gained the ability to move again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
After getting the blankets and everything laid out on the bed Lucien moves to see about getting a fire going and getting the house warm enough for when the child was born.
Archie got back up after a moment and climbed into the empty tub, despite not having running water way out here, he laid his head back. Curled up on his side and running his hand over his middle as he whimpered softly, eyes closed and free hand gripping onto the edge of the tub. He felt it grow close with the last contraction and the intense pressure ebbed again,"Oh god."He muttered, head tilting back and hips shifting forwards as another pain gripped him,"Lucien! Ohh... Gnn... It's time!"He grit his teeth as his legs spread and he moaned out loudly, bearing down finally and almost instantly regretted it as the pain came on full fold.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien finished putting some wood on the fire before making his way back into the bathroom at Archie's call. He wasn't surprised to find him in the tub and when he did enter and find him red faced and face scrunched as he pushed through the pain Lucien makes his way over to the tub and kneels down, running his hand along Archie's back as well as helping him to sit up.
Archie did wish wistfully that the tub had been full and he was sitting in a pool of deep warm water, though he wasn't and he couldn't do anything about it now. Having a baby wasn't like anything he ever thought it would be, it was like having his insides rushing out of him with each contraction. All he was doing was helping it along faster, because even if he wasn't pushing he felt the girth of whatever was forcing its way through him and could only breathe and push. Until it was brinking on the verge of crowning and he couldn't handle it as well as he thought he could as he screamed out,"Burning... Ohh... Mnhh... Fuck! No, that burns!"He cried out, head falling back and tears prickling in his eyes as the burning didn't stop.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien goes to put some cold water in a basin before bringing it over to the bathtub, him wetting the cloth before running it over Archie's face. He moves then to check Archie's progress, seeing the head just peeking out of his hole.
Archie turned away from the wet cloth in the others hand, growling softly and placing his feet up on the stone of the tub as he moaned. His head tilting back as his teeth grit, he breathed heavily through his nose and gripped the edge of the tub with both hands as he huffed. "Its too big."He whimpered, shaking his head while his legs adjusted and he gasped out when the head shifted and he had to begin pushing once more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Keep going." Lucien keeps an eye on Archie's progress as the head peeks out slightly when Archie begins to push again.
Archie did keep going for a long few moments until he was breathless and even more red in the face, shaking his head and whimpering,"I can't."He said and tried curling forwards again, though that only made the stretching burn worse than it was before as the head grew wider in diameter as he pushed it out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Archie continues to push, his body not giving him much of a choice as it worked to expel the child. As the head stretched him wider and wider, the skin of his opening dangerously thin before the head suddenly pops free with a rush of fluids.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,529 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,256 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,857 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,967 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,520 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,681 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,823 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,720 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,798 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM