Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
"The pregnancy could bring that back, you are supporting for two now. I would prescribe some iron for you. If you don't mind, you may need to invite your partner to conduct a blood test too. In both of you got anemia, the baby could be affected from it." Writing quickly, the doctor didnt raise his head to see how Alex reacted to it.
Alex tensed when the doctor talked about having his 'partner' in for bloodwork, knowing that his boss wouldn't agree to this. He wouldn't agree to any of this. "We'll see. He's not a fan of doctors."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Looking up and seeing how Alex became uneasy with this topic, the doctor added "well... it's very important for the baby so I would strongly suggest you to persuade him. Now, do yoi have any other questions?"
Alex shrugged, thinking for a moment. "How do you tell someone that doesn't want a family you're having a baby?" he asked in a very quiet voice.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dr Lance frowned at that. He paused awhile before saying "whether he wanted a family or not, he is still the father of the child. This child contains his DNA, this is a fact that he could not deny." He felt some pity towards this young man who had visibly paled. "You should tell him the truth. He has a responsibility in this."
"Okay," Alex nodded, still staring at the picture of the little embryo. Maybe it'd be better to.get rid of it, pretend it never happened. The other father would never accept his responsibility, as undeniable as it was.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The doctor knew that face. He saw that from bedside of dying patients and young mothers. It was a face of struggle, a face when they were making a decision and a face that showed their fear. Quietly he suggested "I wouldn't suggest anything. But ifyou are making such decision, we also have a counselling department here and I could refer you there." 
Alex shrugged weakly at the statement, not sure what to do. Maybe adoption would be better... "Have to get to work, I'm already late as it is," he mumbled, standing and beginning to leave.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Whichever your decision is, I think another appointment in a month's time should be scheduled." The doctor said, he was going to comment on his decision but dexided against it. He was in no place to make any. "Please arrange with the nurse, or if you would want to try another doctor, you are also free to do so. Good day Mr Raegan."
Alex nodded hesitantly, going ahead and scheduling an appointment with a nurse before heading off to work, trying to figure out what he was going to do.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dr Lance would think of this young man from time to time but not really sure why he did that. This wouldnt be his first patient with a similar situation, nor would it be the last. 

As Alex walked in, he can't help but stare a bit at the belly part. Still concealed by the clothings, it was hard to determine. "Please sit down Mr Raegan."
Alex was jittery as he walked into the doctor's office, having grown a small pudge in his middle over the past month. He still kept it well-hidden with clothes, having not told the father, even after all this time.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Nice to see you again, Mr Raegan. Have you been feeling any discomfort lately?" As the doctor monitor his movements when he sat down, he could see the tiny bulge at the midsection. He was relieved somehow, not sure why he was feeling such emotion.
"Back still hurts. Feeling a little better after the iron supplements," Alex answered quietly, feeling an urge to touch his stomach, but refraining.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Good. I see that you have a little drop in weight, which is normal for early stages. Are you still suffering from morning sickness?" The doctor looked closer into the report of his patient's vitals.
"I am, yeah," Alex nodded, knowing morning sickness was still normal at this stage.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"It is still within normal range to have morning sickness. If the situation continued or deteriorated, you should come to us again. Please proceed to the bed." The doctor stood up and got near the patient, helping him out the chair in case he felt dizzy again.
Alex stood easily, but accepted the doctor's help, proceeding to the bed and lifting his shirt to show the small protrusion that had grown there.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I would have to take your waist measurement first as record." Circling the measuring tape around, he almsot wrapped the man in his arms.
Alex let the doctor measure his waist, glancing over the doctor, picking out little details on his face.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,926 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,392 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,484 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,814 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,752 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,307 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,394 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,544 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,706 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90