Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
Chris shoved Alex's hand off forcefully"huh doctor is it. I knew you couldnt keep your legs together. Is this kid mine really? Or is this just one of your other nasty little tricks to get money from my pocket?" 

The doctor was going to catch Alex but decided against it. He calmly replied "well yes indeed I am his doctor and it is my advice to obtain a blood sample from you to test for any hidden hereditary disease."
Alex stumbled back a bit, rolling his eyes at Chris' assumption. "We can run a paternity test if you don't trust me that much."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Well even if the kid is mine, it wouldn't be until AFTER the kid is out that we can verify that. Until then, and even then, I wouldn't admit it. You could go ahead and raise it or whatever, just don't bother me." Chris sneered.

The doctor said "wherher or not you are admitting the child is not my concern. What I am cocerned for is the health of the child. A little 15 minute to the clinic would suffice."
"He won't do it," Alex grumbled, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie and walking off to his car. This was... terrible, in a word. Alex glanced back at them as he got into his car, weakly hoping that Chris would come back, apologize and take the blood test. No such luck, of course.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Looking at Alex leaving, the doctor turned tk Chris again. "This is my name card. I am Dr Martin Lance, there's the address of the hospital I work in. Come in for the blood test anytime. This is the least you can do." Turning around, he decided maybe he should go look for Alex to confirm he wasn't hurt in the confrontation just now.
Alex saw the doctor coming to his car, rolling down the window and looking up at him. "Yeah?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Are you alright? He didnt hurt you in anyway just now? That shove is... not exactly gentle."
"I'm fine, don't worry," Alex shook his head. "I'll be sure to call if anything happens."
✨don't look at my sin✨
The doctor glanced at Alex's belly that's even more prominent when he sat down, "well alright. See you at the next apointment then. Goodbye." As he watched he drove away, he felt bad for intruding into his privacy like that. Anyone would have felt embarrassed at being witnessed in such nasty fight with the father of his child.
"Bye," Alex smiled weakly, showing up promptly at the next appointment, his belly a little bit bigger than the time in the parking lot.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Welcome Mr Raegan." Noticing dark circles around his eyes and a much less tidy look, he asked "erm.. is the morning sickeness still bothering you?"
"Yeah, it... It sucks," Alex laughed weakly. "Is it because of the anemia, or is there something else you can give me for it?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"There is some supplements that I could prescribe but the effect varies depending on the person. And sometimes the problem lingers if the bearer is under stress. Try to keep yourself relaxed ok?" The doctor said. "Could you tell me more precisely the pattern of the sickness? Can you keep any food down?"
Alex nodded when the doctor told him that stress would cause morning sickness, shrugging at the question. "It's hard. Not even limited to the morning anymore, happens whenever I eat."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Do you have anything taste or smell that would trigger it? Maybe describe what you have eaten today." Marking down the symptoms, the doctor continued probing.
"No smell or taste, it just... Happens when I eat," Alex explained with another small shrug, rubbing the lower part of his belly. "Had a muffin with breakfast, burger and fries for lunch."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"And you managed to keep them down?" The doctor asked. "I would have to consider to keep you overnight if the situation is serious. Just to observe." 
"The burger, yes, the muffin, no," Alex answered. "Uh, when? I'd have to schedule a day off." Chris had been a lot harder on him at work after the news got out.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Let'see if this continues after the supplements. I want you to record your diet and send me those for the next week then we would decide." He got up from his seat to led Alex to the bed. "Routine measurements now. Would you please lift your shirt?"
He nodded at the instruction, moving to the bed and lifting his shirt, letting the doctor take the measurements.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,925 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,392 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,483 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,813 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,750 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,307 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,394 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,542 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,706 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90