Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
They arrived the movie to watch some romantic comedy, though not really something that either of them were really crazy about, they were a bit surprised by how much they enjoyed that.
Alex enjoyed the evening, cuddled up with Martin. "I assume we're gonna go eat? I'm starving."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes babe. Glad you would have the stomach for dinner that I think you are gonna enjoy." Martin hugged Alex tight, kissing him on his cheek.

They arrived to the restaurant and someonr opened the door for them. "Babe I hope you like my restaruant choice." Martin smiled as he handed the key to the valet parking.
"Very fancy," Alex smiled. He'd only been there once before at a lunch with some co-workers.
✨don't look at my sin✨
They entered to their secluded table where they enjoyed dinner. It has been awhile since they got the time chitchating and having a good laugh. They have ordered wine but only Alex sipped on it, Martin was quite insistnet on not driving under alcohol influence.
Alex happily sipped on the wine and enjoyed dinner with Martin, liking the relaxation of the lack of responsibility. He loved Rosie, more than anything, but it wad nice to get a break.
✨don't look at my sin✨
As they ended their dinner with Alex's favourite dessert, Alex had been a bit tipsy with beautiful shades of red on his cheeks. He was also chuckling and laughing more freely than before. Martin thought Alex looked very cute like this and he seemed to touch and kiss him more in this state.
Alex hadn't drank in a long time, and liked the freedom of being a little tipsy. He gave Martin little kisses and held his hand, confessing his love and murmuring softly about what he loves about Martin.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin helped the slightly wobbly Alex out to the cloakroom as they were leaving the restaurant. He laughed as Alex practically plastered himself on Martin when he tried to get him to put his coat on. "Baby, you gotta release me a bit to get that coat on."
"No," Alex mumbled, wrapping his arms around Martin's waist, nuzzling his neck. "Love you too much."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin had to admit he loved this little declaration from Alex. He smiled and whispered. "And I also love you too much to let go of you too." In the end he just covered Alex with his coat and wrapped him tight when they went back out to the car.
Alex hummed happily at the response, cuddling close to Martin when he wrapped his coat around them both, stumbling to the car with Martin's help.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Once on the car, Martin could not hold back any longer and kissed passionately with Alex. He had wanted to do this so many times in the restaurant, whenever Alex smiled or looked at him intently, or when his tongue go through his lips, just any gesture was so cute he found himself having to resist the urge hard.
Alex smiled into the kiss, happily returning it with he same passion, hands roaming into Martin's hair.
✨don't look at my sin✨
They revelled in the feeling until both a were in need of air. "I love you so much Alex."
"Love you, too. So much," Alex grinned, putting their foreheads together.
✨don't look at my sin✨
They drove home with constant touching on the way. As they got home, Alex was leaning heavily on Martin. Martin opened the door as quiet as he could, knowing Rosie must have been asleep already
Alex clung to Martin as they entered the apartment, soft hiccups coming from him as they entered. He glanced into Rosie's room as they passed, smiling as he heard the girl's content breathing and little sighs.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin got Alex into the room and with a sudden strong kiss from Alex, tumbled onto the bed together laughingly.
Alex giggled as they fell into bed together, huddled closely to Martin. "I love you. Love of my life."
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,957 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,397 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,499 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,893 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,849 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,327 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,434 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,596 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,711 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90