Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
"I love you too. Sometimes I got a fear that all this is a dream. It's almost too good to be true." Martin hugged Alex tightly and said.
"It's all real. Super real," Alex grinned, nuzzling Martin's neck, pressing kisses there.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alex... do you want to... tonight. Like I know we havnt reached that, I can understand if you want to wait a bit more, but tonight..." martin nibbed on Alex's throat and rummaged through his torso, outlining the great figure that Alex had returned to soon after Rosemary's birth.
"Maybe in the morning," Alex spoke, relaxing at the hands roaming over his body. "I wanna remember our first time together, and I dunno if I'll remember everything by tomorrow... I drank a lot..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"So.... that's a yes?" Martin's face lit up at hearing it. They hadn't really gotten intimate, and Martin was quite thrilled for the chance of getting to the final step.
Alex smirked softly with a blush and nodded. "I wanna use protection, though. I don't want to give Rosie a sibling just yet."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes of course, that wasn't my intention too." Martin had thought about it and he would actually want to wait until after they got married, which he was very sure they would eventually, maybe sooner than later. "Thank you babe." He looked at Alex with such sincerity. He then started kissing lightly on his face, and after each little peck he would say a thank you until eventually it turned into a tickle war and they wound up a laughing mess on the bed.
Alex enjoyed the little pecks and tickles, a giggling lump curled up next to Martin. "I love you. So much," Alex grinned, nuzzling their noses together as they continued to giggle.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes me too. I have a great night tonight. I didnt know I miss it until I realised how happy I am. Feeling the same as me?" Martin asked as he slumped on bed cathcing his breath.
"Yeah... Love our little Rosie to bits, though," Alex smiled dreamily, relaxing at the thought of his baby.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alright I know Rosie always beat us all!" Martin chuckled as he rubbed on Alex's back.
Alex giggled drunkenly, covering his blushing face. "She's our princess."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes... I still think she is the prettiest little creature I have ever seen in my life." Martin kissed on Alex's face as he smiled proudly recalling his little angel.
"'Cause she is," Alex grinned, leaning into the kisses on his face.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin continued with his rubbing on Alex's back, wanting to help him calm down from his alcoholic high. It was getting late and if indeed they wanted to do something intimate in the morning, before both of their work, they should be sleeping soon.
Alex smiled at Martin weakly, eyes drifting shut as he fell into a deep sleep. He woke the next morning to Rosie's cries, finding Martin asleep next to him. He took care of Rosie, then headed back to bed, grinning at the vague memory of ghis morning's promise.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Alex returning to the bed alerted Martin and he soon started regain consciousness. He rubbed his eyes a bit, yawned and stretched himself a bit before customarily reached out and kissed Alex. "Morning baby. You have tended to Rosie already?"
Alex blushed softly and nodded, returning the kiss. They were both in their suits from last night, asked shedding his sports coat and beginning to pull off his tie.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin started pulling off his clothes too, he had never felt how many buttons there were in the shirt and was immensely annoyed at how difficult it was to take them off. He struggled to try pull of his pants at the same time, he can't wait to get naked now.
Alex grinned mischievously at Martin's struggle with his clothes, easily pulling off his own shirt and pants, leaving himself, teasingly, in his boxers.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,957 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,397 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,499 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,887 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,847 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,327 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,434 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,596 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,711 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90