Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
Seeing the perfect figure of Alex in front of him made Martin see red and suddenly his fingers became deft again and he removed the buttons and trousers in record speed. He then lunged forward to kiss passionately with Alex, his hands rummaging the body.
Alex returned the kiss with the same passion, falling back on the bed with Martin's jaw cradled in his hands.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin reached down to take Alex's cock from the boxers and rubbed both their members together. He moaned loud with how the heated cocks touch each other.
Alex moaned as Martin took his member in his hand, moan becoming slightly louder when their members rubbed against each other.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin rubbed the shafts a few times, right before they were heated up any further, he reached out for the condom and the lubricant. He started preparing Alex, knowing it had been awhile since he had any activity behind.
Alex smirked weakly at the feeling of lubrication against him, moaning softly when Martin entered him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin could feel Alex was enjoying this so he breeched another finger in, searching for his sweet spot and found it easily.
Alex's moan became a little louder, bucking his hips against Martin's fingers.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alex.... I have wanted you for so long, and finally today we are gettkng to this step. Thank you so much for giving us a chance. My life has been simply perfect since we got together." He stretched and scissored, getting Alex ready for him.
"N-Now's not the time to tell me how much you love me and our life, honey," Alex spoke weakly through moans.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ha sorry, I just suddenly felt so blessed for having you as lover." The boxer of Alex was long gone and he felt he's ready. He got the condom on and breeched the opening, revelling in the tightness and warmth. "Hmm gosh this is so good. I love you Alex.
Alex rocked his hips against Martin's, sighing contently, yet lustfully. His moan was load, but still controlled not to disturb the baby in the next room.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The rocking from Alex encouraged Martin to enter even deeper, the canal was so tight and and squeezing hard on his member he moaned, though he swallowed it in his chest, not wanting to disturb the baby too. He started at a slower rythm first to let Alex adjust tk it, then gradually increased in strength and speed.
Alex was grateful that Martin started slowly, knowing that he may not be able to handle the roughness so soon after Rosie's birth, even with the follow-up care.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm Alex you alright? I am not going too fast?" With how tight he felt the canal, Martin was pretty sure Alex would feel some kind of burning.
"Yeah, no, this... This is good," Alex huffed out softly, enjoying the sensation.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm that's really great. Like really great." Martin started thrusting, he went deep and hard but didnt go too fast, letting both revel in the sensation and want to legnthen this as far as possible. He rubbed on Alex's cock after awhile.
Alex let out small sighs of pleasure every so often, enjoying the gentleness of the intimacy. He let out a small moan when Martin began to stroke his member.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin changed his angles minutely wanting to brush along the prostate, he wanted Alex to feel the pleasure even more than himself. He used most of his effort in seeking pleasure points in him and fondled with his balls and cock more than his own desire, granted he was feeling heavenly already
Alex's moan became a little louder when Martin began to pleasure him more and more. He still attempted to remain relatively quiet for the infant in the next room.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,958 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,397 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,499 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,897 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,849 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,327 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,434 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,597 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,711 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90