Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
The ribs had become more prominent than last time, but the growth of waistline was still within normal range. "Alright. Can you please lay down? We could know the gender through this ultrasound."
Alex laid back, looking at the screen as the doctor applied gel to his stomach, hoping to find out what he would be having.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"And thats the baby. Down there you could see thats.... congratulations you are having a girl!" The doctor smiled.
Alex grinned at that, happy to know what he would be having so he could get ready for her. "Is she healthy?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"From the looks of it should be within normal range of a 18-week. You should start feeling tiny movements, at most in a few weeks' time." He said "you should start monitoring the movements, in case of any abnormality you must call immeidately." Letting the heartbeat amplifier started, the doctor printed the picture without asking.
"What would be considered as abnormal movements?" Alex asked softly, smiling dreamily as he heard his daughter's heartbeat.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"A sudden break in pattern. For example if you couldn't feel her for more than a few hours, it would be sign for attention." He let the machine run for a little longer before offering to wipe away the gel. "This time I would need to measure the size of your womb. Would you please relax and pull your pants a little lower? I need to reach your pubis.
Alex let the doctor wipe away the gel, nervously pulling his pants down enough so the doctor could measure everything.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The doctor's hand, though keeping professional, inevitably reached the pubic hair of Alex.
Alex kept his eyes up with a small blush on his face.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Though this was a normal checkup procedure, in most male patients, especially when the pregnancy was more advanced, this could lead to some unwanted reaction with how dangerously close the hand would get to the penis.

He quickly finished the measurements and helped Alex get back up, returning to the chairs.
Alex soon pulled his shirt down and returned to the chairs with the doctor, rubbing his stomach absentmindedly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok. With how your morning sickness is continuing, the baby is on the smaller side but within range. You would have to look out to signs of baby movement and your diet from now until the next checkup, which I would like to make it closer at 4 weeks later. Any problem?" The doctor asked as he quickly wrote.
"No, I can make it," Alex replied, taking the doctor's advice, taking note of what he ate and when the baby moved. It was never a lot, just a small shift every day or two. Eventually, though, the morning sickness never let up, but only became worse. There was one morning where he couldn't stop throwing up, calling the doctor. "Uh, h-hey, I can't... I can't stop throwing up, I don't know what to do."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok where are you? Try to stay still and don't attempt to stand uo. I would call an ambulance to pick you up. Better yet, I could come pick you up. Are you at home?" The doctor asked. 

It was his day off and therefore he was able to come over. He made some quick calculations and recalled Alex was at 21 weeks, his morning sickness should have past already in normal situations.
"I'm home, yeah," Alex sputtered out, quickly listing the address of his apartment building before heaving again. "My apartment's 415."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Would you happen to have any spare keys so I can let myself in?" The doctor asked as he was already starting up the car.
"Under the matt outside," Alex mumbled, pulling away from the phone and gagging.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The doctor soon arrived and quickly got into the flat. Hearing the gagging sound he rushed into the bathroom. Patting Alex's back, he searched in his bag for some old fashioned smelling salt and placed it under his nose. The pungent smell finally broke the gag and the doctor rested his head on his shoulder, feeling him still panting.
The smelling salt nearly made Alex gag even more, quickly pulling away and covering his nose. "The hell is that?!" Alex asked numbly, leaning against the doctor.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 7,028 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,444 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,515 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 14,068 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,986 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,346 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,509 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,689 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,729 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90