Closed War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
Instinctively Arcturus rushed forward to catch Iruka in his arms. He had felt much skinner than last time. Arcturus didnt quite understand why he had acted like this, he wasnt usually a kind person and would most probably let other fall if he saw someone stumble. 

"Are you alright? Is there any way to replenish your energy?" He asked with more care than he intended to show.
"Manna... They need more magic to...sustain them. Otherwise...they'll try to take more energy from me to..substitute it." Iruka explained tiredly.

The red manna wouldn't work. It was negatively charged and thus, it would harm the young. Sadly he had no more bottles if the blue kind.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Then... where does the blue manna come from?" Arcturus gently put Iruka down, letting his head lean on his shoulder and sit on his knees, basically embracing him.
"I...I don't know how the suppliers get it...I just...get itvin crates from time to time." Iruka answered too weak to try and do anything. "Inventory comes...tomorrow."

"Then... what can we do now? Where's your home? At least let me get you laid down somewhere." Arcturus said quite worriedly. Iruka being so weak and vulnerable made him feel bad. Strangely enough he had felt so much better since he came insixe the shop.
"Basement...level..." Iruka replied as he shuddered.

Though he tried to pull away from them. He didn't need this man down there, down where he slept and where his children slept. Sure they were up here and both youngsters noticed their parent's weak demanor. The boy was the first to come running, shifting into a creamy colored lion cub with dark bat like wings and a scorpion tail. They grabbed hold of Iruka's sleeve and tugged, as if trying to pull them away from the strange male.

Arcturus almost smiled at the 2 little kids' effort of "saving" their parent. He helped the lion cub and the girl to climb Iruka's lap, hugging his belly. He explained to them in an incredibly gentle voice "your papa here is very weak. I need your help to take him to bed. Would you please lead the way?" 
The two cubs were young and innocent, they didn't know that trusting this person was something their father was against. Course they were more concerned for their father than anything. The creamish male lead the way towards the back of the counter and pawed at the wall before a opening appeared. It was a elevator that only went down. Once they were all in and it went down, the larger man would be in the place he wanted to be. The safe was being used to hold a tv up for the youngsters to watch as their bed of pillows and blankets was lined up with it. Iruka's bed was a old and broken mattress with a couple of blankets over it and a single pillow.

Arcturus was too concerned for the pregnant man to observe the surroundings. He had lifted the man almost without effort, considering the size of his belly it was unreasonable. He placed him gently on the floor while commending the 2 younglings. "Good job you two! Thank you so much. Now your papa can rest a bit. Where do you papa usually cook? I want to give him some water." He rubbed the lion cub behind his ears and also patted on the girl's head.
The little girl stayed quiet though she went and got the large fuzzy blanket Iruka gave them to have during the cold winter nights. She dragged it over to him with some difficult before managing to get it over him. The male cub purred at the positive attention he was getting and was quick to lead them over to a door that was closed. Nudging it open it wasn't a large room but big enough to maneuver in. There was a old stove model with a fridge, and some cupboards.

Arcturus took a look at the cupboards and found it to be quite abundantly stocked. He wondered with this supplies why was Iruka still so skinny. His stomach growled a little, looking at the clock he realise it was almost lunch time. He got the water he wanted and started planning for a meal, something simple to feed them all while waiting for Iruka to wake up from his sleep/unconsciousness.
It would be half a hour later before Iruka rose from slumber. A sigh left him as he sat up, though he pulled the blanket around himself a bit more. HIs two children were both in the cub forms and came running over quickly to him.

"Hey....how'd I get down here you two?" Iruka asked his children as he gave them each affection.

Hearing noises, Arcturus poked him head from the kitchen. "Oh you are awake! Your kids are very helpful in leading the way for me. I am lunch ready in a minute here, well sorry to have taken liberty in using it. There is a cup of water for you on the desk. " as he said he started returning to the kitchen, not taking in any expression of Iruka.
"Wh...you?" Iruka stammered, he merely stared at the man confused.

Why were they down here? Oh no...the poor cubs were just trying to help him and they brought this man down here. Giving a sigh, he felt his stomach growl as food was becoming a needed thing by the second.

"Get ready for lunch. Where should I set it?" Acturus came back out with his hands full. He was once a waiter so it was easy for him to handle 4 dishes together at a time. He looked around at the bare flat and waited for Iruka's instruction, giving him a lame smile.
"Uh...just...just in front of me I guess...the kids will grab what is their's.." Iruka replied.

Indeed, the cubs were quick to claim their own food and scurry with it elsewhere to devour it.

"I don't...get you at all." Iruka said to the man.

"Well I have told you I am not like the scumbag as  other father of those younglings were. Besides, I am hungry myself and wanted something to eat - not thay much of a trouble to make more." He smiled. "We would continue our talking later, after the meal. Now eat."
Taking the food, he gave a uncertain brow before he started to eat. When the meal was done, his two cubs were asleep and Iruka's own hunger was slightly satisfied. Though it would take a great deal more and manna was needed to fully feel full.

"Alright, while I am happy you haven't hurt them, what is it?" Iruka questioned.

"I wanted to know why I am feeling so exhausted... and if theres any solution to deal with it. Am I right to assume with the supply of manna tomorrow I would feel like myself again, as the fetus in you would be?" Arcturus asked. He eyed curiously at the beavy belly, avtually needing to surprise his urge to touch it.
"I told you that." Iruka replied. "Manna would help, all my natural magic is going to them but it's not enough. There's probably more than one that's why."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,571 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,583 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,019 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,639 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,322 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,711 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,688 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,830 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,222 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM