Closed Emotional Bonding(bhdire8)
Name: Colin
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Pale skin, skinny body. Typically wears sweatshirts and skinny jeans.
Personality: A rather shy boy that does not talk a whole lot. However through bonding he can become more talkative. He has a stuttering problem.

Colin had a busy day working retail and thought he would grab a drink before heading home. He visited a local bar across the street and had a cola due to being under the drinking age. The place was pretty packed, but he was alone.
Image is not mine.
Name: John
Appearance: dark hair with stubble and glasses. Tall and muscular but was usually hidden under clothings. Quite handsome but wasnt very keen on relationships.
Personality: gentle and kind. The elder brother to 2 younger siblings made him quite caring. Always with an easy smile. Work as a bestselling writer.

John was drinking at the table alone. He was looking for a good shag tonight and the boy who just walked in got his attention. "Ordering a cola around here! That's not really a common choice of drink. First time around here? I'm John by the way." He extended his large and warm hand out.
Colin was a little shocked to see someone had noticed him. He accepted the handshake "s-sorry, I'm not 21 yet." He answered with a stutter. "My name is C-Colin."
Image is not mine.
"Hmm Colin. Nice to meet you. Waiting for someone around?" John sipped on his drink and asked casually. He subtly eyed the figure of Colin and was appreicating his lean body. He quite like those blue eyes.
"Hmm?" He grunted "O-oh, no....I came alone, why?" Colin observed the older gentlemen and was touched by his kindness, however he was rather innocent and a virgin at that, so he wasn't quite sure where this was heading.
Image is not mine.
"Oh! It's just... unusual to see some newbie around here. You know what this bar was for right?" He frowned and was a bit uncertain whether he should make a move or not. It would feel like taking advantage of an innocent boy.
Colin glanced the room and noticed only men were present "I-is this a gay bar?" He asked "Not that I care...I-I guess I'm probably gay, but to be honest I haven't really done anything." His face blushed red "S-sorry! I don't know why I said all that.." His face pouted a little.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm it's quite alright. I think you are very cute like that. So... on top of a gay bar, people come here for a purpose. A quite distinct one and when they come to sit here, alone at the table. It was meant to be an invitation for some fun time... in somewhere more private. Such as in the rooms above." With a seductive voice, he looked at Colin. He didnt touch him, but his scrutinizing gaze was sufficient to make the boy blush.
Colin understood. "Are you alright that I've n-never done it before? I don't want to ruin your night..." A bulge was noticeable under his skinny jeans. "If that's alright with you, I guess I could head upstairs. I-I guess It could help relieve some stress."
Image is not mine.
"You mean you're a …? Wow... hmm guess I have hit the jackpot today!" John was finding this boy even more alluring with his innocence and the stutter. He got closer and tentatively pressed their lips together.
Colin was a little surprised by the kiss, but accepted it and even moaned into the kiss. His hands wrapped around the taller man's torso. "S-so...should we be going?"
Image is not mine.
"Ya... quite eager arent you?" John wrapped an arm around Colin, his palms inpulsively came up tp touch on his chest, and he knew he could feel the muscle under. "Hmm I will settle the bill very quivkly." He stood up with Colin in his arm and paid. A subtle gesture made the bartender gave him a room card. He kissed it and nodded tl thank him before leading the way to upstairs.
Colin's face blushed red as they walked upstairs, he was both eager but also pretty anxious. He was about to do something he had never done with a stranger. "S-so....do you do this sort of thing often?" He asked.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm from time to time. Though some nights I also ended up go home alone. It isnt always that I find some attractive person around." He kissed the innocent face another time as they took the elevator up. They entered the room that was not far down the cordidor. Even though he didnt come to this bar often, he was firends with the owner so this room was some sort of reserved for him.
The room was well furnished and decorated, almost like a VIP suite. It consisted of a large bedroom. Bathroom, and small kitchen. Colin became visibly excited but not quite sure what to do. "S-so do we just do it now?" He asked "O-or is there foreplay?"
Image is not mine.
John laughed at the bluntness of Colin. "Well, i usually prefer to get to know my partner for a bit first. Colin, what do you do for a living?" John sat on the bed and patted the space beside him asking Colin to join him.
Colin nodded and layed beside John, cuddling close to him a little. "Well, I-I work at a grocery store down the road. I mostly just put items in bags. What about you?"
Image is not mine.
"I am an author. Especially when I am close to deadlines I tend to need to get down to this bar.... you know being chased behind your back by the editors is pretty stressful." John smiled at Colin. "So... is it really your first time? It's a lot od trust to let some stranger take your virginity you know?" John patted Colin's head, ruffling his soft hair as he said.
Colin stared deeply into John's eyes. "I d-do trust you." He answered "I mean, I'm extremely nervous but I really want to try." He set his glasses on the night stand and then kissed John on the cheek.
Image is not mine.
John smiled at how sweet Colin was. Turning to cup Colin's face in his palms, he gently kissed his lips that were red and shiny from how Colin had been biting on it. He kissed deep and sucked on his tongue, he felt Colin was losing himself in the case. His fingers crept up to the hem of his shirt and started tugging it up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,173 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,777 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,228 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,938 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,395 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,266 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,310 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,865 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,290 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM