Closed Fallen w/ bhdire8
Scott didn't remember much about falling, just about how much it hurt when he landed. Truly, the worst thing about it was that he had broken his left wing, and he was with child, due at any moment. He couldn't even hide his wings from human sight because of his injuries, unable to heal himself because of the exertion of falling from Heaven. It was an unfortunately cold night, light hair becoming peppered with snowflakes as he walked barefoot down the side of a sparsely used highway, dressed in a loose shirt and jeans, the only thing he could think of that looked human as he fell when he needed a disguise. Scott held his belly as he walked, hating that he began feeling mild contractions as he walked, turning slightly as he saw a car. He couldn't even become invisible to hide. Here he was, light brown wings splayed, one visibly broken, extremely vulnerable to any demons that would come across him. Scott hoped this was at least a human; they would be shocked but wouldn't try to kill him as a demon would.
✨don't look at my sin✨
He thought he was hallucinating when he caught sight of the shape at the side of the road. Actually he thought he was seeing a ghost for a second. Who would be walking with such huge props behind him at the middle of such a cold night. Lance was very surprised at himself for stopping by, even got out of the car to see if this lunatic meeded any help. This young man with his badly made costume of wings probably just got confused himself, maybe got into a car accdient?

Lance was just about to go to his cottage within the woods. He sporadically visited the little house that his grandfather used as a hunting cottage, finding it strangely relaxing. The young man seemed unaware of his car stopping or his apptoaching, he had kept on walking so Lance patted his shoulder and asked "hey mister can I help you? Did you get into an accident?"
Scott hated this, hated that somebody had noticed him and that he was stuck on Earth. He knew nothing about humans, there were too many cultures to keep up with, and even then culture changed so quickly. He didn't know what to say to the man who tapped his shoulder, his good wing reacting, tensing slightly.

"Not an accident," Scott spoke softly, continuing to walk. He knew he needed help, somewhere safe to have his child. Surely he would find somewhere before the fledgling needed to be born, but it would be extremely nice if he had somewhere before then...
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance was positively sure this was a mental. He huffed at being ignored like that and said with exasperation. "well fine! Since you were not in an accidnet and obviously don't need my help, I would just leave you alone. Such ungrateful..." He shook his head and scolded himself for being such busy body. He began walking back to his car, failing to notice the bump and the slight tremble of the man.
You won't need his help, Scott attempted to convince himself. You'll be fine, you can find somewhere to nest before the time comes.

Scott continued quietly down the road, bare feet padding gently through the snow. He wasn't able to feel the cold, which was good, considering many humans wouldn't be able to survive conditions like this.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance started his car again and was determined to just leave this crazy man behind. He drove past him but couldnt quite control himself from looking into the mirror to see hows the guy doing. From a distant the man got a strange body shape, didnt even have any shoes on and his expression was very blank. He felt the hair behind his neck stood up, goosebumps forming as his wild imagination started connecting the man with those horrible highway stories.
Scott continued to meander down the road, having no real goal except to find shelter. Of course, he had to land in the middle of nowhere, making it extremely difficult to nest anywhere as contractions began to come stronger and closer.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance's car quickly past through and he turned to exit the highway not 5 minutes down the road. He had been very close to his destination when he met the man. For some reasosn that blank face just kept on appearing on his mind. Come to think of it, it was actually quite a pretty face. He tried moving his mind away from the man and started the fire and all, making the cottage inhabitable again.
Scott walked into the night, soon finding a cottage. He let out a annoyed sigh when he saw the same car from on the highway, glancing around the area. It was the middle of the night, surely the man was asleep. Scott used the small amount of power he had left to break the lock to the car (thankful the alarm didn't go off) and climbed into the backseat, curling up there under his good wing, broken one sprawled limply to the side. He allowed himself to rest, knowing he would need as much energy as possible for the delivery of his fledgling.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance couldnt quite sleep. He was unaware of the broke in but he always had difficulty sleeping the first night here, unable to adjust to the silence at night here out in the woods as compared to the noisy ones in the city. He eventually got up and decided he could drink some warm milk, ses if it would help.

When he got down and started rhe fire, he caught sight of something moving at the corner of his eyes. He lookrd out of the window, which had a clear view of his car. Was it something moving inside of it? "Gosh did I forget to lock the car? better not be some animals sneaking inside and poop everywhere. " he cursed and grabbed his coat, ready to chase away anything that had managed to get inside.
Scott was already asleep as the man came to the car and didn't hear when he opened the door, already deeply asleep as he protected himself and his fledgling.
✨don't look at my sin✨
He was stunned at the figure inside. He had pulled open the door and found the man from the highway... although that was quite likely when he thought about it. His cottage must be the only shelter available around the area. As he glanced down the figure, he noticed the prominent bulge at his mid section. Did this guy have a tumor? He patted on his leg and said "hey wake up man! If you would sleep why not come in. I do not want to have a corpse at the back of my car in the morning." He could feel how cold the man was and he would definitely froze to death if he let him sleep there... or suffocate. Either way.
Scott jumped at the sudden voice and hand on his leg, curling away from the man and hiding beneath his wing. After determining that the man had no malicious intent, he relaxed, hesitantly moving from the car and following the man inside. Although he could feel very minimal temperature change, the feeling of the indoors was much more pleasant than the outside. Cozy. Maybe he could nest here, if he could explain the situation to this human...
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Here why dont you sit down on the couch. I do not have an extra bed so the couch would have to do. Take off that costume would you? Those crappy wings are really annoying, and it's even broken on one side." He said as he went to the store room to find him the spare blankets. "By the way, I am Lance. What's your name?"
Scott's eyes narrowed at the human's blatant rudeness, attempting to speak before the human disappeared into the store room. "They aren't a costume, they're broken because I have broken them," he murmured, shaking his head before settling on the couch. "My name is Scott."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"What do you mean by they are not costume?" Lance came back out and asked. "And what's with your midsection?" He settled the pile of blanket beside Scott. "You have really gotten yourself in some trouble hadn't you Scott?"
"I am..." Scott hesitated, unsure if he should tell Lance that he was an angel. The next question would be easy to an angel, but to humans it would make no sense, human males being unable to get pregnant like male angels could. "I have..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"What is it? I am now sort of your landlord so you better tell me what this is about. And here let me help you take it off." Lance touched on the wings still convinced they were props. He found them to be silky soft, unlike the crappy material usually used, and was shocked to see taints of red on it. "What's this.... is it real blood? Are you trying to play what... a fallen angel?" He touched on the wound tentatively, unaware that he had indeed been right.
"They cannot be taken off," Scott spoke softly, flinching away when Lance touched the injury. "I am not playing one, I am one. It's a very complicated situation, I'm sure you cannot entirely understand the scenario."
✨don't look at my sin✨
(Oh nice change of profile pic! Is that your cat?)

Lance was dumbfounded. He stuttered after awhile "what... you are a fallen angel? Seriously you must be so duped...." he touched his forehead to test his temperature, but it felt cold to the touch only. "And what's with that bulge? Dont tell me all angels have that belly with them."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,916 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,768 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,222 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,931 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,391 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,259 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,302 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,858 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,288 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM