Open The SS Preg(Open)
"Yes. And I've been helping out too, she hired me as her servant." Deere explained "She can heal wounds simply by touching them!"
Image is not mine.
"Very well." Daniel replied. "I pray you can serve her well."

Daniel moved past the younger man completely now and went to where Raquel was residing within the ship.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(Hey I'd like to join but may I join later? ^^ Because I have an appointment in the afternoon.)
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(That's fine by me. ^^)

(Feel free to join whenever you like.)

"Hello there, captain!" Raquel turned around and gave Daniel a smile. "Deere needs his rest, I've moved him into the room beside this one." She lead him in and closed the door. "I noticed I still haven't gotten around to studying your pregnancy, so I called you down."

What she said next was unexpected "Now please answer a few questions. Are you a werewolf by birth? Or were you perhaps bit?"
Image is not mine.
"It is fine, if you need assitance to help keep my crew well then you may have it as you are a part of the crew now." Daniel said.

Course at her question, Daniel closed the door and locked it. A stern expression on his face.

"And how is it, you know this?" Daniel questioned in a growl like tone an a series gaze directed at her.

Raquel grimaced "Oh....so it's a secret..?" She asked "No wonder you were looking at the sky so much. You maybe don't realise, but your race has a very unique scent, I picked it up right away." She took a step closer "I will not tell, but its crucial I know some details, it will allow me to study your pregnancy as efficiently as possible."
Image is not mine.
"Yes it is a secret and I prefer it kept that way." Daniel replied, still not happy. "I don't like the night sky for that reason, I prefer cloudy nights and I was hoping tonight would be one such night."

A sound left him though his serious expression faded as he felt his canine ears stick up out of his head. A sigh left him.

"So it starts..." Daniel muttered. "I got bit, that's how I ended up like this. Both pregnant and a werewolf."

Raquel examined Daniel's body as she listened to him. "I see, how long ago was this?" She asked "I'm trying to determine if your lycanthropy will spread to your children."
Image is not mine.
"Several months..back..." Daniel said shuddering a little as he could feel his body tensing up for the change. "It probably will, seeing as how this happened at the same time."

Raquel was still uncertain "I see...And I'm guessing you have a lover that did this? Do you know his or her race?"
Image is not mine.
"They weren't a lover." Daniel replied bitterly. "I had the crew dock ship and I went to visit some family, on the way back to the harbor I get...jumped and attacked."

His tail was next to appear, the furry appendage shared his amber color hair. Though it was clear it was fur on there and not human hair.

"I see." Raquel did not want to trouble him any furthur. "I would want to ask more but I fear we're out of time." She noticed the tail "If you want I could warp you to your quarters so you can avoud being seen."
Image is not mine.
"It'll have to...wait..." Daniel said as he was quick to retreat from Raquel's quarters, keeping his ears down and trying to hide his tail.

IT was hard to get back to his quarters though he managed to get there in time. When morning came, the man sat up and gave a sigh. His belly was a bit bigger though he often had growth spurts during full moon nights. Getting dressed, he came out of his quarters and he ruffled his hair.

Name: Collin Nearix Zeastrima.
Height: Um.. Short for his age.
Weight: ... T^T (Heavy Belly but has a healthy body a bit to the skinny side)
Appearance: ash blond hair almost grey/white due to stress, golden eyes, pale skin, elf ears. (Wears a hoodie to hide them.)
Pregnant/how many: Yes/4 or 5/8 months.
Personality: Confused at his situation, Tense and scared, Childish and Cheerful when happy. Rarely gets angry but when angry.. Be careful.
Occupation: Ran away from the elf clan due to this curse that made him pregnant.
Weapon: Elf magic, Mostly healing.
Backstory/History: A member of the Royal Elf Family but he ran away thinking he doesn't deserve to be there after what he has become.

Little Collin was outside leaning against the edge of the ship with his arms around his stomach, sleeping soundly. After finally escaping his siblings he began to take a journey to somewhere safe and find a cure. Or else he would keep getting pregnant forever. He chose this ship randomly to go across the sea, only searching for a cure carved into his mind. It was an exhausting trip, so he took his time resting outside, in a place where he can't bother most people onboard.

A sigh left Daniel as he came across the young elf sleeping. Shaking his head he reached down to shake the elf by their shoulder.

"Collin, wake up." Daniel instructed. "There are beds down bellow for a reason so wake up and go down there."

He didn't need any of his crew rolling off the ship if the weather turned bad.

"Hnnngh.." Collin began to open his eyes, flinching a bit at the bright sunlight. (wait is it day?) "Yes?" He looked up seeing someone familiar. He yawned softly and nodded at him. "Sorry for disturbing.." He mumbled sleepily as he attempted to stand up. I took him a few tries with some grunts but succeeded, or so he thought.

"Ahh!-" He slipped on one of the wooden planks that were cleaned recently. He quickly shut his eyes, putting his arms around his tummy protectively, preparing for the impact.

"You aren't disturbing but it's not safe for you to be sleeping on the deck." Daniel said.

When the elf slipped, Daniel moved forward and grabbed a hold of Collin. Pulling them towards himself, he used his werewolf strength to hold onto them as well as pull them into a protective embrace. IT was hard to with both of their bellies.

"You okay?" Daniel asked.

"Y-Yes.." The elf flushed in embarrassment and in shame that he's so powerless, stuttering and nodding to the other.

"I hope you I didn't disturb your babies by waking them up.."The noble elf mumbled placing a hand on Daniel's tummy, gasping as he felt a strong aggressive kick against his palm. His eyes widened in shock as a frown appeared on his features.

"Are they always like this? I-I'm so sorry.. Are you alright?"

Once he was sure that the elf was steady on his feet, Daniel would slowly release them. Just to make sure they were steady.

"It's alright, so long....ooh!!" Daniel started though he grimanced as he felt the powerful kick.

This caused him to put his hands against his belly. With a kick that strong, he doubted they were human. The other young took the lead of the first one kicking and they started to thrash about in there. This resulted in Daniel taking a seat on the wooden deck, a groan leaving him.

"No....they...first time they've started to kick.." Daniel said. "I'll be okay, they just have to...ngh calm down.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,364 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15