Open The SS Preg(Open)
"I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't of been so clumsy..." He said in a sad tone feeling extemely guilty.

He sat next to Daniel with guilt clearly written on his face. He rubbed his back with one hand to make him less tense and carefully rubbing his large aching bump with his other hand, feeling the baby's painful movements under the stretched skin.

"Is there anything I could do? Maybe help them calm down..?"
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"it's...okay, they probably would've gone off by something eventually." Daniel said as he gasped.

There were red areas of skin now from the force of the werewolf pups kicking inside of him. A groan left him as he shuddered, the rubbing felt nice but it wasn't calming the young done.

"I don't know...this is their first time thrashing about." Daniel said.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
He nodded still a little unsure, but shook those thoughts off and decided to focus on helping Daniel. He tried massaging the stomach gently, hoping that it would calm the little pups down. Instead they backfired, now they're fully awake and playing with their siblings.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry.. I-I didn't mean to... U-Um.. maybe we should head inside..?" He suggested calming himself and Daniel down, knowing that panicking would only make things worse for him. He carefully put Daniel's arm around his shoulder, smiling softly at him.

"I'll help you walk inside." He said in a comforting tone.

Daniel's face had a look of absolute pain on it as all of his children woke up and were thrashing about. Gritting his teeth and closing his eyes, it felt just horrible!! Just as bad as changing on full moon nights at this rate. He was in too much pain to deny the help, instead he stood up with Collin's help and followed them back to his quarters. A groan left him both rom the pain of his children kicking and feeling his wolf side being stirred. This was a bad day already.

Collin led him inside on of the rooms that were not used yet and layed Daniel down on the bed. Since the window and curtains were closed, no moon light shone through. He gently rubbing Daniel's tummy, whispering apologies over and over again as he began to tear up. He felt really guilty and only made it worse.

Seeing as how it was day, there was no moonlight. Though he had changed during the day before. Small changes but still. Seeing how they weren't in his Captain's quarters, Daniel sat up.

"I have work to do....back in my quarters..." Daniel said, wincing as the young still thrashed about.

It was bad enough the new healer knew, he didn't need anyone else on his crew learning his secret.

"B-But you're still hurt.." He spoke up weakly, not wanting to anger him. "They're too active.. Someone might find out when they'll see you like this... Please wait a little more till they calm down." He begged, quickly wiping his tears so Daniel wouldn't see more of his weak side.

"Find out what?" Daniel questioned. "The whole crew knows I'm pregnant."

(I mean um about your secret ehehe... They would start question about it Ahh nevermind I'm stupid sorry ;p)

He nods, frowning. "I know that but.." He meant something else. After that he stayed silent for a second before sighing deeply as he gave in.

"Alright.. But when you feel like really hurting please call me. I'll try using my healing. I'll get worried.. and I have to make up for what I did earlier." He said, smiling slightly. He offered a hand to help him stand up easier.

(Right but no one knows except for Raquel so far. It's okay.)

"But what?" Daneil questioned in a growl like tone.

It was bad enough one of the newer members knew that he wasn't sure if he could trust em. Now, if there was another person who knew...oh boy. Daniel wasn't liking this. Not at all.

"You didn't do anything. They would've started to kick up a storm eventually." Daniel said.

(Yea xD Collin was born from a noble elf family and has studied plants, magic, clans, races ect for more that 100 years. Of course he didn't know right away, it was just a hunch at first but when the baby kicked abnormally hard he kind of confirmed it ;p Sorry I'm trying to cover my rp mistake)

Collin nodded to the older male, hearing him growl as he quivered a little, placing his arms around big stomach, looking at the ground in sadness.

He would just hum and nod in response after what Daniel said, not wanting to anger him further, already feeling the look of distrust as he resisted the urge to apologise again for being rude.

Leah was making the morning rounds and noticed Collin. "Oh, is that you, Collin?" She asked "You've definatley grown a lot since I've seen you last. Have you visted the mage yet?"
Image is not mine.
(It's okay. ^^)

Daniel gave a sigh before leaving. He had passed by Leah on the way out of the crew's quarters. Going to his own quarters though, he closed the door behind him and locked it. Rubbing his belly, he sat down and gave a frustrated sigh. This day wasn't going well.

Collin turned to look at the person who entered, giving her a confused look. "Eh?" Her voice and appearance looked really familiar. He took a closer look, finally recognizing her.

"Ah! Miss Leah! I mean-" He quickly covered his both flushing red in embarrassment for being to loud. The boy began to stutter and panic before apologizing to her.

"Sorry.. I kind of forget things often..." He said in shame, looking up to see her reaction.

"It's okay, Collin, I'm usually too busy to speak to others." Leah said. "But back on topic, you should be examined by Raquel if you haven't already, you wanted to find a cure right?" She then smiled "There's a younger boy who serves her, in a similar situation like you, maybe you'll get along?" She checked her watch "Oh dear, that meeting's about to start! We'll talk later!" She sprinted down the hall and into a room.
Image is not mine.
Daniel sighed as he sat there in his chair. Looking over the maps he had on his desk. They had supplies but they would need gold. Granted i was best to avoid a battle. But there was just a better way, it had to be. Sure they were pirates but still.

Collin walked outside, wanting fresh hair as he tried to calm down after what happened earlier today. He looked into the sky as he began to chant a spell that will definitely protect Daniel one day, when his life is in danger. That's the only thing he could do for now. "tnEÍ @ x2H+ q71NzF1 3iT q7MË 8yNj" (lol absolute nonsense xD)

Name: Charlie "Nightingale" Whitlock
Height: tall
Weight: thin, but a bit muscular.
Appearance: Short wavy chocolate hair, blue eyes, pale and fair skin. large belly from pregnancy, but is still able to fight.
Pregnant/how many: 7 months with two babies.

Personality: He is kind and sweet, avoid to kill, except when necessary. This attitude might make people think that he is weak, but he is a good oponent in battle, and is not afraid of almost nothing. He loves to sing, and has a quite beautiful voice. This, plus the fact that he can turn into the bird, gave him the nickname of Nightingale. He also loves anything magic and tries to learn whatever he can from it.

Occupation: He is kind of a supporter. He helps everyone with whatever they need, and clean the ship when necessary.

Weapon: A sword and some magic that he is learning.

Backstory/History: He was abandoned by his mother when he was seven years old, lived on the streets stealing whatever he could to survive until he was 18, when he tried to steal something from the ship, but was caught. Instead of killing him or punishing him, the captain offered him a place in the ship, which Charlie gladly accepted. Now, a few years later, he has learned some magic and has good abilities with the sword, but is also pregnant. He has developed a good relationship with Leah, that is one of his favorite persons ever. He is glad that he is on the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie wiped the sweat on his forehead. Cleaning the ship was getting a bit harder, with the belly, but he knew it was necessary. He rubbed his belly constantly while doing it, trying to wake up the babies or they would be awake at night and wouldn't let him sleep. It took him some time, but finally he was finishing it. He watched as Leah passed by and waved at her. Charlie liked Leah better than anyone he had ever known before. Now, however, he was a bit nervous, because he had decided he would ask her if she could give him some magic lessons. He was hoping she would accept it, because up til now, all he knew about magic he had learned on his own. He hoped that he could learn some protection spells, so his babies and some of his other friends, like Collin, and even the captain, would be safe. Of course Leah had the protection around the ship, but still, Charlie feared for his babies and his friends.

When Leah passed again, Charlie dropped the mop and walked to her "Leah... Leah, can i talk to you a bit?" he asked, smiling nervously

(is this okay?)
(Hi hi welcome!)

After chanting the strong spell, he sighed leaning against the wall behind him, feeling a little exhausted. That magic spell takes a little energy from you.

"Uhg!" Collin's eyes widened as a scared yelp escaped his mouth, his body beginning to quiver. An arrow just barely missed his head. It wasn't a normal arrow. A normal one couldn't pass through this strong barrier. It was an arrow absorbed with strong magic, which made him terrified, not wanting to imagine who was trying to kill him.

He quickly ducked as crawling to the side, another group of arrows missing him. He had to run. Tripping and falling, he managed to limp inside, breathing heavily. He leaned against the wall to support himself, his arms wrapped around his big stomach. He didn't get shot or had any major injuries. He only twisted his ankle from falling, though mentally he was shaken.

Leah could hear Charlier calling for her, luckily she was free after just getting back from her meeting. "Did you need something, Charlie?" She asked him.

Deere was enjoying some time off from helping Raquel when he could see Collin on the ground clutching his belly. He waddled towards him. "Oh my god! What happened?" He asked in a panicked voice "Did you fall?"
Image is not mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,629 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,307 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15