Open The SS Preg(Open)
Charlie began to shake in fear, recalling what just happened earlier. "A-Arrows.. Attack..." The boy stuttered as he started to tear up, looking at his twisted ankle wincing.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"An arrow!?" Deere looked around, but couldn't see anyone "oh shit....This is a big deal, do you need any help?" He asked, trying to help him up.
Image is not mine.
"..Yes, please..." He said trying to stand up, ending up flinching because of his ankle. "W-Where is Miss Leah.. Those arrows went through her barrier easily.."
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"Okay, let's go find her." Deere helped Charlie get up and used himself for support. "I hope she's not still in that meeting..."
Image is not mine.
(sorry for the late)

Charlie looked at Leah "Well, you know, i've learned somethings about magic and all, but... i want to learn more about it. I've been always fascinated by magic, and i know you have this protection around the ship, but still..." he placed both hands on his belly "Well, i want to be sure my babies are safe, even when we are on land. I was wondering if you could teach me some magic" he said.

(can i add another character?)
Name: Kevin Frontz
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 216
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, average height, and white skin.
Pregnant/how many: Yes, 6.
Personality: Kind and energetic despite being pregnant, longed to be a pirate since I was a kid and extremely loyal to the core.
Weapon: Wolverine-type claws on gauntlets.
Backstory/History: Born to an magical mother and a black-smithy father, I was taught in the ways of both arts and have gotten really far in life. My parents were both killed in an accident, leaving me as the only survivor and the sole keeper of the secrets of alchemy and blacksmithing. As to how I got pregnant, I somehow whipped up a potion by mistake and when I drank it, I got quite drunk and after a night of fooling around I wound up getting pregnant...which I decided to go with fully and also to do it again if I wanted.

I had heard about the SS Preg and decided to join up with them since I figured they'd need someone to upkeep their weapons and help with morning sickness and the like with their pregnancies. I saw the ship sitting in port and made up my mind to join with them.
While Charlie nervously waited Leah to answer his question, he noticed a movement on the corner of his vision. Turning his head just a little bit, he could see it was Maria

Name: Maria Snowheart

Appearance: Short and thin, although she has a curvy body. She has a pale skin, red lips and long, wavy black hair. She usually is wearing a white dress, like today, but whenever she wants to have more movement, she changes her clothes with magic, wearing black pants and white shirt, just like a male pirate. Also hides her hair with a hat.
Pregnant/how many: Not at the moment
Personality: She is kind and sweet, although very brave. Life has taught her to be strong, and she has learned it quickly.
Weapon: A sword and a grimoire that was her mother's. She is taking her time to learn, so she is not the most powerful witch on the ship, but she can cast protection spells, enchant people and change her appearance almost at will. She taught Charlie to transform into a bird.
Backstory/History: Her mother was a good witch, that would always use her powers to help people. Unfortunately, she died when Maria was 15 years old, leaving her the grimoire. Maria never used it until her boyfriend was killed by a envy woman who desired him. She killed the woman using a spell that was on the grimoire and then, ran away. For many years she lived hiding, blaming herself for killing someone, even though it was an evil person. Until, one day, she found the ship and asked to have a place in there, which was accept. She is loyal to the captain and to the other members of the ship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,629 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,307 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15