Open Stealing your heart (Open)
The Kingdom of Xaetria. There's a big wall around this kingdom. No this is not Attack in Titan. The closer the folks live by the castle. The stricter the rules and laws get. Most people live further away but they love to visit the castle. Even travellers. This story plays out by the royal family. The King's second child. While walking around in town blending in as a normal citizen. Some of his stuff got snatched away by a mischievious thief. Soon they will fall in love. Or will they?
[Smut allowed, Mpreg allowed, All genders allowed (but most are guys bc it's mpreg ;p), graphic birth and labor allowed]
Side characters can be played by one of the main. If your not active and don't want to play a main then you could choose a side. You can choose if you want to be pregnant. But if the role says pregnant then you are lol. Sorry if this is too strict... I just wanted to try something out. ;p

[ROLES] Just tell me which role you want! For now you can get 1 main and 1 side. If you are more active and want more tell me, alright? Once all the roles are unavailable you can make all the OC's you want ^^ But don't make a whole army.

Heavily Pregnant Traveller: Kind Hearted. Meets the prince and thief later on and will help them in their journey.

King's fourth child: Sensitive. Admires his big brother. And basically follow him everywhere. Will join their journey.

Thief: Lived outside the wall. Kind-hearted thief who sometimes likes to tease his lover. Supports him most of the time.

Butler (Side character): Is stubborn and protective over the royal family. Will not allow the journey. Later meets them again when he quits as a butler.

Fourth's Crush: Is the traveller's nephew. Is cold and stubborn at first but that's only because he's protective. Fourth will fall for him later on.

Sadistic Burglar (Side character): Would love to torture one of the pregnant males and hear them scream/cry/sob/groan/moan/or even make them go into labor.

King's third child (Side character): Scary sister. Likes teasing her brothers to the fullest. Hates losing. Deep inside very kind.

King's first child (Side character): Just clueless. He's the crown prince and is dense as ever.

TIP: Royal Family's Surname is ehh.. Xaestria. ;p
If you don't like the personality then just type your own in the template.
If you want your own OC tell me! But you have to atleast play one character out of the roles. It can even be a side if you want. The story won't progress much if nobody chooses a role.

[TEMPLATE]
Name:
Desired Personality:
Role/OC (Atleast one role required before OC):
Extra:
Gender (needed for OC):
If you're OC or Role is pregnant how far along:
How many children you prefer to have in one pregnancy:

Enjoy the rp! ^^

Name: Colin Xaestria.
Appearance: Ash blond hair, Golden eyes, Pale skin, A bit short, Slight baby face.
Desired Personality: Selfless, Determined to know more about his citizen, Protective over his siblings and friends, Sometimes in a childish mood.
Role or OC (Atleast one role required before OC): King's second son/child. Soon to meet the Thief and fall in love.
Extra: He likes grapes.
Gender (needed or OC): Male of course.
If you're OC or Role is pregnant how far along: Not yet. Will be later.
How many children you prefer to have in one pregnancy: 2 or 3, maybe unexpected 4.

Name: Corey Milton.
Appearance: Fair skin, Cherry Brown hair, Isn't big has a small body but has a good form and build, green eyes.
Desired Personality: Stubborn, Cold at first, Deep inside kind hearted, Soft when alone, Very protective, Energetic, Outgoing.
Role/OC (Atleast one role required before OC): Traveller's Nephew. King's fourth child's crush.
Extra: He loves the nature,
Gender (needed for OC): Male.
If you're OC or Role is pregnant how far along: Not pregnant.
How many children you prefer to have in one pregnancy: If he wants his mate pregnant then lots. He likes people around him no matter how much he denies it.

The young prince was awoken by the bright sunlight that shone through the window, flinching as it hit his eyes. Colin sat up, a yawn escaping his mouth, stretching his back, still half-asleep. After a while of trying to make himself fully awake, the blonde mail yawned again still feeling a bit tired. So he went back to sleep.

Corey was running around in the wild grass happily as a tiger chased after him. The boy laughed happily, playing tag with his pet until he got pinned to the ground. "S-Stop ahahahah!" He laughed innocently, the big cat licking his face for attention.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Just making sure before I start, I can join as a main role and an OC?)
Image is not mine.
(Of course! ^^ As long as you atleast rp one role of the list I don't mind if you rp a OC)

Name: Gaius Millworth
Appearance: Crimson red hair, average build, green eyes.
Personality: A kind hearted thief for someone in his occupation
Role: Thief
Extra: Crazy in the bedroom

Name: Andrew Xaestria
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair, and has a skinny build, blue eyes.
Personality: Admires his big brother, and his very docile.
Role: Fourth child

Gaius had infiltrared the castle, and was searching for one of the royal children. There was a certain one in particular, Colin. He crept into his target's room.

Andrew was half alseep and could hear Corey outside, luckily his window had a nice view of him. He had an interest in Corey, but he seemed to prefer being alone.
Image is not mine.
Collin was sound asleep, hugging his sheets comfortably, dreaming about delicious grapes. "Hnngh.. Give me more..." The prince mumbled in his sleep, his sleepy voice making it sound worse. He unconsciously rolled to the other side of the bed, humming like he was eating more grapes.

Meanwhile Corey looked into the sky in determination. He wanted to lean more about Nature, about this kingdom, about the animals here.
"Hey Lui.." He called out his pets name as he pet the tiger still looking at the sky. "When will everything start to become more interesting. I can't imagine how fun it will be.." He mumbling until he felt like someone was watching. He quickly sat up, checking his surroundings.

Gaius smiled as he heard Collin sleeptalk. Was he having a wet dream? Maybe this would be easier than he thought. He quickly snatched the boy and stealthily escaped undetected. All he needed now was to return to his home with his prize.

Andrew realised Corey was looking around and ducked. Impressing him would be harder than he thought.
Image is not mine.
Collin shivered at the sudden temperature change, yawning as he opened his eyes.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!"
The prince screamed loudly out of fear. Not because he was getting kidnapped, But because they're so high in the air. Collin had a fear of heights, so now he's basically flailing in the air, screaming for help.

"HELP!! TOO HIGH! AAAAHh!!"

Corey was already in uncle's tent, aiding him with making food, doing the laundry ect.

"Shit!" Gaius did not expect him to wake up, but it was not like he was just gonna let him go now. He landed just outside the castle walls, and darted home. He laid the boy down on a soft bed "Please calm down, I really would rather not restraid you."

Andrew sighed and returned to sleep, he would think of away to get to Corey tomorrow. He did not hear anything from his older brother's room.
Image is not mine.
"May I know where I am?" The prince asked in a formal way, confused at his location. He was calm right now because they weren't flying in the sky.
The soft bed made him a bit sleepy, causing him to relax too much as he leaned on anything that was beside him for support.
Young collin yawned softly wanting to dream about grapes again.

Corey packed his bag and began to travel again with his uncle to another camping site.

"Well my home of course." Gaius got in the bed beside Collin "and as of today, you're my mate! Does that not sound great?" He cuddled up to him, as if almost restraining his victim.

Andrew followed Corey out before he could leave. "Hi there Corey!" He called out "What's up?"
Image is not mine.
"Eh..?" Collin made a confused sound, not really understanding what just happened, feeling a bit crushed. "But what about the castle.." He muttered sadly, already missing his family.

Corey turned around to face a familiar person. He knew who he was but kind of forgot his name. He paused wondering if he should ask who he was again or try to gamble which name is which.
He decided to not take that risk and instead, he just bluntly asked. "Who are you."

"Sssssh!" Gaius shushed him "There's no need to worry about that! I'll love you forevor!" He ruffled Collin's hair, wondering if he should attempt to fuck him now.

Andrew looked at Corey with sad puppy dog eyes. "...Andrew." He said sadly "You don't know my name? I'm the youngest of the king's children! And you live like just outside the view of the bedroom, how cpuld you not know me?"
Image is not mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,569 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,364 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,309 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15