College Care (with StrikerLiker)
He groans deeply and tries to keep breathing through the excruciating contraction. He rocks his hips and holds the chair tightly in his hands with his knuckles going white from the effort of getting through the contraction. "Connor... Do... you remember how to check me? The midwife taught you.." He said, panting heavily.
"Yes I remember. I can check how much you are dilated after your water breaks." He answered, gently rubbing his back.

"Max love, you should sit down and rest for a little bit." He said softly, getting worried. He was walking a bit too much that he's not breathing very well. He guided him to the couch, helping him sit down, putting a pillow by his back.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

He moans and lays on his side and groans deeply as Connor helped rub his back. He begins to cry out softly as a contraction starts. "Connor!" He calls out from pain. "Please.. Please make it stop!" He cries. Hours pass and he's laboring painfully on all fours riding out a strong contraction. The midwife has still not arrived. He sobs and cries out hysterically from pain as his water begins to bulge and cause a lot of pressure in his penis. "CONNOR!" He cries.
"Yes I'm here, babe.." He whispered, being by his side for hours. "We're almost there. You can do it." He said gently hugging the laboring male, calming him down slightly. Max's water needed to break. Then he and his boyfriend can progress. Connor carefully massages Max's stomach, trying to make it less tense. He's starting to also get worried about the midwife not arriving.

"We can do this together. Now hee hee hoo.." He said to Max, trying to calm him down again.

He shrieks at the immense pressure. "T-t-tub.." He moans feeling how full his penis is getting. When Connor gets up to go and turn on the tub, Max stands and bears down hard feeling his water breaking. "C-Connor!!" He cries, panicking and dropping to all fours to breathe through the contraction.
"Max! Everything okay?!" Connor returned quickly to see his boyfriend in pain as his water broke. He ran to his side, trying to comfort him and help him through the contraction.

He is shaking and sobbing from pain. "C...Connor.. It hurts so much." He groans and relax a bit after the contraction. "Can we go to the tub?" He asks, moaning deeply and going to stand up.
"Easy there.." He said, helping his partner stand up, guiding him to the bathroom as he began to undress him carefully. One Max was undressed, he took his hand and waist, making sure he doesn't slip, then helped him go into the tub.

He moans in pleasure feeling the warm water envelop his thick, warm penis and his large belly. "Connor.. It hurts.. I need the midwife!" He cries, fearfully. "C-can you check me?" He asks, panting heavily.
"Alright.." He said softly, putting his hand in the water to see a closer look.

"Let's see.. You're not dilated yet. The baby's head will have to go down your birth canal. We'll have to wait patiently." He said, kissing Max's forehead, rubbing his stomach.

"How is the water, love?"

"Good... So much pressure.." He moans deeply rocking his hips and trying to get the baby to drop. He relaxes in the tub. "Can you dim the lights?" He asks, trying to breathe through the excruciating contraction.
Connor gave him a gentle smile, standing up and dimmed the lights a bit. "Anything else I can do?" He asked rubbing Max's tight contracting stomach, feeling the twins kick hard.

"Get them out..." He moans.

Hours pass, he's now finally about 5 cm dilated. "Baby... The midwife isn't coming is she?" He asks, fearful. "Can we go walk?"
"Sure, sweetheart. Careful." He lifted his lover from the tub, setting him on the couch as he dried him up. "I'm not sure.." He answered also worried about the midwife. He went to get some clothes for Max so he didn't get cold.

He gets dressed and goes out with him for a walk outside. He gets a sharp contraction and stops to lean over the hood of the car parked on the side of the street moaning deeply and rocking his hips.
Connor went to his side, supporting him everytime he took a step, making sure they stayed close to the house. "Remember to breath, Max.." He whispered, reminding his laboring lover.

He moans and keeps trying to take deep breaths. "Baby.. I want them out.." He moans as he rocks his hips side to side. "Oh god.. I want meds!!" He cries from pain.
"Shh.. It's alright. We'll have them soon." He said supporting him. That was all he could do right now. He was getting more worried for Max, knowing gravity is known to help the birth, but is too fast.

He goes home with Connor after walking for forty five minutes. "C-check me!!" He calls out crying from pain. "So much pressure..."
Connor carefully spread Max's legs checking his dilation. "You're 9 cm now. Tell me when you feel the urge to push alright? You can only push when you're fully dilated." He said, rubbing his hands on his stomach gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,965 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
Rainbow C A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260)) Lovebite 98 9,831 12-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,425 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,280 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,454 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,244 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 41,966 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector) bhdire8 46 4,539 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 32 6,389 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,332 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel