Closed Student x Teacher with DarkAurion89
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas was starting his freshman year of college. He didn't know that a teacher had the hots for him.
Name: Aurion
Height: 6'2''
Hair: Dark, short.
Eyes: Green
Details: Hairy body, broad chest, moderate muscles and overall bulky frame.

The professor was new on the institute. With a wide smile he headed to the first class of the day, after a quick stop on the business school division. He noticed a lot of flirting stares directed to him, but the humble giant , as he was called by his sister, only wanted a partner to stand by his side. As corny as it sounds, an intriguing male carrying his children is an idea worthy of his distractions on free time.
When he entered the big room, between whistles and teens with headphones, he saw him. A slim, blue-eyed figure who caught his attention.

Good morning students. I'm your new professor, Mr. Warren but hey, you can call me Aurion. He smirked, gaze locked on the boy with tender skin. Despite his good hygiene, the older male's balls got musky, member twitching at the presence of a possible mate.

Let's start this economics class.
As class was already underway, Roxas just couldn't take his eyes off of Aurion. "He's gotta have a wife. I can't think tha way." Roxas thought to himself. But, the he thought about it, the more that Roxas got turned on and the more that his large cock got harder.
The class ended, a lot of students already expecting a boring semester. Aurion just ignored them, setting his eyes on the boy he desires. Why now? The economist has always been polite, reserved and soft with people. Not that he has had a lot of dates of course.
What is different on this male?. Wanting an answer to his question, he got closer.

Hi there. I'm sorry if I sound annoying, but I would like some back-up during the semester at masters classes taking notes. Would you like to help me sir? That's if you give me your name.

He awaited for the reply with a fond smile, hiding a vicious smirk of mating, sweat, sex and babies. Mmm, my blue eyed beauty, I wanna see you running with our children on the field, me chasing you, making sweet love to you. He fantasized.

At the other's positive, they headed to his private office.
"Of course, Aurion. I would love to help out one of my teacher. My name is Roxas." The boy smiled as they went into Aurion's office.
When they arrived, the older male subtly locked the door. I'll give you my schedule in a second. Before that, do you mind if I change in front of you? My next class is in six hours so that leaves me time to jog around the campus.

The big man took off his shirt, showing a slight hairy torso with a smirk. Sorry the aircon isn't working here. Feel free to remove your clothes if it refreshes you. I usually do so when don't expecting consults. He took off his pants next, revealing sweaty black boxers, tight against his crotch.

Beside we both are men right? You don't mind seeing my friend here. Underwear touched the ground revealing a 7 inch cock, with a drooling tip, partner of two heavy balls with an intoxicating smell. Don't worry, he usually gets like that with no reason.
"Don't worry, Aurion. Being nrked does make me comfortable." Roxas smiled as he started to undress. Soon, both Roxas and Aurion were both completely naked.
You look nice Roxas. The hairy one praised, sitting on his chair with balls hanging low.

Could you come here for a second? He watched amazed the tender skin in front of him, dick pulsating at the glance of a probably virgin pink entrance. Aurion positioned himself better on the chair, leaving a space in front of him.

Please, seat with me. Want to give you a heads up of the simulation programms we'll be using during the semester. At the other's nod, he hugged Roxas like a little child, tickling him with his bearb.

Sorry, like to be friendly with others. Are you into tickles? It would ease your mood to understand all these numbers. He nuzzled the smaller boy's hair, scent-marking him on his embrace, dick rubbing and getting his back sticky.
"Oh. I've been into tickles since I was a kid." Roxas smiled as he sat in Aurion's lap. "Do you do this to most of your students or am I special?" Roxas asked.
You are special Roxas, you truly are. He tickled the other's armpits and belly, leaving gentle suck marks on his neck. You smell so good, come here!. The two males giggled, falling to the floor into a wrestling match. The professor placed himself behind the younger, quickly sniffing his arse. Then his long member was leaving more pre-cum on Roxas' entry.

How do you feel?
"I feel great, Aurion." Roxas giggled as they wrestled each other. "Tell me why I'm special." Roxas begged.
You have such a bright smile. You feel warm, like a mother. Between giggles, the bigger male set his sweaty balls near Roxas' face, dick expelling musk. Want to feel safe buddy? Want to be happy with me?. I bet a lot of men would love to see you round with babies. Want that?

He is panting now, sweat bathing his broad back, testicles hanging low and armpits exposing a bit of hair.
"I do want that, Aurion." Roxas smiled as he pressed his face against Aurion's huge, heavy, musky balls and inhaled deeply; loving the scent as his own large genitals started producing a heavy musky scent.
Show me your ass beautiful boy. I want to breed you. Want to bath your insides with my mark. He bent down and kissed Roxas deeply, jerking him off. I don't know how much cum I'll leave inside you. Bet is gonna swell your tummy.
Roxas moaned as he presented his ass to Aurion. "Mmm. Fill me up tp the brim." Roxas moaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 931 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  C The Teacher (with BigPreggoDude) tjopj44 17 3,038 04-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 998 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) bhdire8 340 72,712 12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,285 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  O Teacher x student (Closed now) ShadowsWolf 21 4,638 02-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,319 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,334 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  O Teacher x Student (Open to one other person) LittleShadow 51 9,576 12-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: LittleShadow
  C The Love Between a Teacher and a Student with Wickedboy619 Roxas Atlas 22 3,626 11-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619