Open Teacher x Student (Open to one other person)
Plot: A teacher and one of their best students are in a forbidden relationship. After one together where the student finally agrees to have sex with them. The students ends up pregnant and has hidden his pregnancy from his teacher so they wouldn't know. Now though he is about to find out because at the end of the nine months it has snowed to the point where they are snowed in at the school or teachers house. The student goes into labour soon after that.

Name: Ashton Williams
Looks: Red hair that stops before it reaches the middle of his back, Dark grey eyes, skinny expect for his stomach and medium in height.
Role: Student
Pregnant: Yes
How Many/How far along: 4/9 months
Extra:
- His hair is usually up in either a ponytail or a braid

Ash pulled on his jacket the class of the day just let out and he was heading home. Grabbing his backpack out of his locker he carried it in his arms since it was uncomfortable to be wearing it on his back. Rubbing his stomach when he felt one of the quads kick he waved bye to a few of his friends as he left. Ash zipped by coat and went outside it had snowed throughout the school day knowing that it would continue he hoped his ride could get there.
Name: James Thatcher
Looks: 6'2'' broad chested and well built. Black hair and blue eyes
Extra : I have a dragon tattoo on my left bicep

It's been a long and hard term. In terms of sheer effort, this class was huge. The professor sighed and recalled those passionate moments with Ash as he looked outside to the snow falling. As he did, he saw Ash emerge out of the classroom and look around for a ride. He checked his watch and then grabbed his coat to head outside casually. He strolls over to the place where Ash is standing, unsure whether he'd actually like him to be around, since Ash was avoiding him for the past 9 months. Curiously enough, he noticed Ash's body changing but couldn't put a finger on the change.

"Hello Ash, what are you doing out here in the snow?" He asks keeping the tone casual and light.
Ash walked down the stairs outside of the school taking out his phone he saw that he had two notices. One a text from his roommate saying that he couldn't come and get him and the other was a weather alert saying that there was a storm coming. He jumped a bit when he heard someone looking up he blinked he had been avoiding James for the past nine months. "Hello professor. I was waiting on a ride but my roommate can't come",he said looking down at his feet.
James senses his unrest and wanted to comfort him. He holds himself back and clears his throat "If you like you could spend your time at my house. It's not very far from here and I could take you there in my car". He waits for any change in expression of his favorite student, wanting him to...willing him to say yes.

Meanwhile snow and fog increase in intensity around them. James takes off his coat and drapes it over Ash's shoulder "To keep you warm" He smiles.
Ash ran his hand through his hair. Making some of the snow come out of it at the moment. Thinking about it he didn't want to be stuck at the school if they were snowed in sighing "Ok",he said. Ash gave a small smile up at him he hadn't been there since that one night eight months ago.

Reisting the argue to rub his stomach he looked down again. Wincing slightly when one of the quads have n him a hard kick. Pulling James coat around himself he nods.
James smiles to himself. "I'll just get my car, you wait here" He says and leaves Ash to get his car. After some minutes he pulls up in front of Ash and it was then he noticed that Ash had a belly. "Hmm, must be eating a lot" he muses to himself as he opens the door for Ash. The cold wind immediately chills the interior of the car,causing James to turn on the heat.
Ash nods when James said that and watched him go get his car. Rubbing his stomach it had gotten lower during the past two weeks. Sighing knowing he knew that he would go into labour sooner or later he hoped later. Ash walked over to the car when pulled up when the door was opened he put both his bag and the coat in before getting inside himself. Closing the door putting on his seat belt "Thank you for the ride James",he said smiling a bit.
James starts the car. The tension, both sexual and otherwise is palpable, since Ash started avoiding him after that fateful and enjoyable night. He turns the car onto the main road and then decides to break the ice . "So Ash, how's your term going?" He asks unknown that Ash is in the end "term" of his pregnancy. The car moves along the snow coated road, with barren trees on either side. They both spot James's house.
Ash looked out the window watching the snow fall. Rubbing his arm he didn't like the feeling in the car even sighing he was happy though the tension he didn't know what to do about. Bitting his lower lip when he asked that though he was guessing that he meant the school term "It is going good", he said. He was glad when James's house came into view since he had one of the babies on his bladder.
James pulls the car into the garage and sees Ash wincing. "Are you alright Ash?" he asks with concern as he loosens the seat belt and helps Ash out. "You'll feel better inside, it's pretty warm, I kept the thermostat running" he says and ushers Ash into the living room - the same room where Ash and he had passionately made out 8 months earlier with animalistic hunger.
Ash picked up his bag and the other coat "Yes I'm fine",he said it wasn't a lie sort of. He got out of the car with some help. Ash nods since it would be much warmer then it was outside and in the garage area to sighing as soon as he entered the living room. Blushing as he remembered what had happened there eight months ago. Setting his bag and the coat near the couch "Where's the bathroom?",he asked trying not to wince as a contraction went through him.
James notices the wince though. "Ash you don't look very good to me, what's the matter with you?". He puts an arm around Ash's shoulder and his hand accidentally brushes past Ash's belly. He's stunned when he realizes that the belly is very similar to pregnant women. He dismisses the ridiculous thought from his mind. "Sure, I'll take you to the washroom, do you need anything else?" He says as he helps Ash on his way to the bathroom.
Ash sighed knowing that he would eventually tell him but not right now. "Nothing I just ate to much", he replied pushing his hair out of face. Leaning against him though he was hoping that nothing else would happen before he got to the bathroom. That had felt nice when James hand brushed against his stomach but he didn't say anything to him. He tensed a bit before relaxing again he rubbed his lowe back add they walked.
As they walk, James feels Ash's belly press against his body. The belly doesn't appear to be stuffed with food...it's hard and it's unyielding. James looks over at Ash "Are you sure you ate a lot? This feels different to me" he says still not accepting the pregnancy angle of the situation. Add to that the constant wincing of Ash. At one point Ash suddenly wobbles and James has to steady him and make him sit on a sofa "This doesn't look right to me, look Ash, I'm calling a doctor" He says firmly.
Ash rubbed his stomach feeling them kick him. Looking down at his stomach sighing he didn't know what to do about this. Ash nods at his question looking up at James "I'm sure",he said after he was finished talking at the moment. He almost fell over a short time later but James caught him before he could at the moment "OK",he said. Though he was wandering why he hadn't realized that he was pregnant taking off his coat he winced again they were getting closer. Ash sat there waiting he let out gasp when he felt his waters break laying his coat over the spot.
James finishes his call and notices an odd smell filling the room. The doctor would be well on his way to here and he walks over to Ash. "I'll bring something to clean up" he says and brings a couple of tissues imagining that the smell must be Ash's bowels. He comes and hands over the tissue to Ash "Here you can clean up and give me that coat, it's warm here, you don't need one" I say .

He looks stunned when he notices that there is a large wet spot on Ash's pants and it's not his pee. "Ash!" He almost yells
Ash is a hermaphrodite I forgot to add that to his bio))

Ash leaned forward as a another contraction went through. Sitting up when he heard James get off of the phone breathing through the pain. Ash made sure that his jacket was covering the spot up before he came back into room. Ash nods when he heard him say that he was very uncomfortable at the moment. Rubbing his stomach as he felt them kick more.

Taking the tissue that was handed to him knowing it would not help. He didn't want to give up his coat but gave it to him in the end. Looking down “I’m sorry James”,he said not looking up.
James emotion conflict from shock to concern. He finally manages to find his voice "What's going on Ash? What is all this, tell me .... I can help you" he says and puts an arm around Ash. "You can trust me, after all...we've been intimate with each other" He says
Ash leaned forward holding his stomach. Since his water broke a few minutes go the contractions had gotten worse along with the pain. Sitting up carefully before answered his first question true fully "I'm pregnant and in labour",he said rubbing his stomach. Ash did trust him he just didn't know how he would react if he found out that he was pregnant.
James looked at Ash in silence. He knew that Ash will be afraid of his reaction. A lot of questions run in his mind, but he chooses his questions carefully, while he rubs Ash's back in order to calm him down. He's seen some labor videos and he's trying to replicate it.

After a few moments when the contractions subside, he ventures "How..is it possible that you get pregnant? And are these my babies?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,404 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,195 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,092 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,445 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,332 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,592 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,043 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,573 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,282 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,501 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15