Closed The SuperFuta and The SuperCockBoy with Torn
Sean moaned as he started to kiss Kayla's breasts.
Kayla tilted her head back, sighing blissfully and smiling. She closed her eyes, savoring each special moment.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sean and Kayla got naked and started grinding their cocks against each other.
Kayla smirked, sighing with pleasure as her body felt like a wildfire.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

"Wanna be filled up with my cum, Kayla?" Sean asked.
Kayla smirked, gazing up into her friend's eyes. "Yes." She said excitedly.

Sean laid down on his bed. "Then ride my cock." He smirked.
Kayla smirked as well, getting up and straddling her friend's hips. She guided his cock to her virgin opening, gently slipping it inside of her.

Sean moaned as he started to thrust in and out of Kayla.
Kayla moaned as well, gripping the covers of the bed. She had felt such pleasure overtake her, making her breathless in a positive way.

"Oh! Kayla! I'm gonna cum!" Sean moaned loudly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Puberty with Torn Big Growing Boy 19 2,237 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Closed RP W/Torn EnchantedValkyrie 34 3,955 07-03-2019, 11:43 PM
  The Test Subject (closed with Torn) asablehart 65 12,279 01-12-2018, 03:51 PM
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,744 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,781 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder
  C The SuperCockBoy Stripper with Preggoassassin PetiteFeminineBoy 8 1,922 08-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  C The Boy and the SuperCockBoy Stripper with exvyt SeanWoods221 6 1,735 07-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  C The Boy and the SuperFuta Stripper with NoahLove HeavyBellyGirl 10 2,798 07-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C The SuperCockBoy and The Herm with Chrom SeanWoods221 59 7,759 07-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Chrom
  C The SuperCockBoy with ejonesrock SeanWoods221 160 23,997 06-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221