Supernatural Birth (open)
Dean Winchester was heavily pregnant with triplets. He is skinny with brown short hair and stunning blue green eyes. He's a hunter for all things supernatural. He is out on a hunt when he gets tight pains around his belly. He winces softly and continues to try to find the spirit that was haunting and murdering people in the town.
A sprit called a faye was waching him intently. The faye blended into the tree tops flawlessly as he observed the boy. His wings a shatered aray of greens much like thos of a glass butterfly his pine green eyes and pale almost trablucent blue skin blending with the patches of sky in the branches. He too was also being wachful for the very creature the boy was looking for.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Dean walks through the forest and senses that there's something g different about the atmosphere in which he walks among. He again groans from pain a few moments later and holds onto the tree in which the faye was upon as the contraction rolls through his aching body.
The faye droped down beside the boy lightly. Worri plastered on his face. He reached a hand out toward the young boys middle. He was worried somthing might be wrong. He was a kind hearted spirit. His only wush was to help those in need but becuse of his appearance many had deemed him a demon or a menace.

Dean cries out as the pain radiates throughout his body. "This... is...not... a baby..." he pants to himself as he feels his belly loosen up after the contraction. He groans and keeps walking trying to find shelter knowing he will be giving birth soon.
Sliping along folowing the boy the faye know as perue kept an eye on him. Hearing the word baby made his worrie deeper what was he doing out here anyway. The woods with that awful spiriit was no place for a pregnant male like him. It was dangerouse.

He groans and senses something near him. He turns around and takes out his meter that senses if spirits are around. He looks to the faye, seeing him for the first time. "What are you doing here?"
The faye says kindly "i followed you becuse you seem to be in distress i mean you no harm honest!" He quickly put his hands in a show of surrender.

"Y-yeah. The babies are coming." He says trying to keep walking but collapses from pain and suddenly his pants get wet. "No..no.." he cries out, panicking. "Not.. here... not now.." he mumbles under his breath while rubbing his belly
"Well. What do we have here."

*A woman showed up...but she was not human. She's definitely a spirit. A very beautiful dark headed spirit with ocean eyes and curves. She noticed this man was pregnant and the faye was beside him. She smiled at the creature*

"Keeping this...stranger company I see? While he labors? Why is he here?"
Dean feels the baby or demon or whatever you call it clawing out of him between contractions so not only are the contractions excruciating, this thing is clawing its way out whether Dean likes it or not, whether he is alive or not. Dean looks up the woman. "T-trying... to find.. demons and.. ughhh.. this thing decided now would be a great time to come." He growls through tight, gritted teeth.
"Ah. A demon trying to be reborn. Typical."

*She walked delicately over to the laboring mortal and moved her hand onto his belly*

"Oh dear...a very impatient demon. This is very unfortunate for you. You are lucky that we lurk here other wise you would end up dying anyhow."
He looks up at her in agony, drenched in sweat. His nails that are dug into the tree manage to relax after that contraction. "I...ohh.. t-there a-are three... I think... maybe more..." he moans panting as he takes off all his sweat drenched clothes. He feels his penis hard and in pain as it waits for the first demon child to drop into his pelvis.
*She nodded,helping him taking off his pants and boxers with him and gently laid him back against the tree*

"I should use these clothes for the birth. Do you mind?"

*The blue eyed beauty asked with a tilt of her head*
He shakes his head. "Do whatever it takes to get them out. A-according to my dads journal, after the demons are born, you need to do one of the Latin chants and exercise them back to hell." He pants before clawing at his belly again.
"Darling,I'm a spirit. It's not like every day I do this for someone,male or female."

*She smirked down at him and she picked up the clothes*

"What do I call you?"
"Umm mistress should we be worried these um demons aruars dont seem well normal they kinda weird!?" The faye said panicked. He never seen anything like this. He had also never seen such a dark and geavid aroura either.

*The spirit looked at the faye and gazed at what he was talking about. This definitely cannot be good*
"MISTRESSCTHE AROURAS GROWING!" The faye screeched. His voice was shrill with terror. he usauly never got this afaid but what he saw scread him to his core. The aroura was growing and twisting and the lors were changing voilenly between brown and black and gray.

Dean shrieks from pain as the first head begins to push down into the base of his penis. "Ooohhh..." He cries out, panting heavily, gripping the grass tightly in his tight red fists. "G-get it out! Do something!" He screams with his head thrown back as he tries to push as hard as he can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,133 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,216 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,240 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,019 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,194 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,479 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15