Closed The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Red, spikey, red eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas is known as The Midnight Marauder and love to steal interesting items. He heard of an ancient spell and he just couldn't resist. He didn't know he was also gonna be meeting the Prince of Arendale.
Name: Angelo Williams
Height/Build: 5'5", Small a bit of muscle
Hair/Eyes/Complexion: Dark Brown, Wavy and shoulder length, Baby Blue eyes, Freckles going across his nose, but the rest of his skin is smooth, A light tan

Angelo the only child of the King and Queen of Arendale he wandering around the lower parts of the castle. He normally wouldn't be down there since his parents liked him to be near the guards. Angelo didn't know he was going to meet the Midnight Marauder.
It was midnight when it happened. Roxas was wearing his usual outfit and snuck into the castle basement to steal the ancient spell. As he read the spell, Roxas moaned as his genitals started tingling and growing. Roxas didn't know that his moaning was gonna wake Prince Angelo.
Angelo was sleeping soundly since he had spent the better part of the exploring. He had explored most of the basement before becoming tired and going to sleep in one of the rooms down there. He started to wake when he heard someone moaning blinking when he realized that he was no longer alone in the,
Roxas moaned as his genitals grew bigger and bigger. He heard the door open and saw that the beautiful Prince Angelo was there in front of him. Roxas moaned again as his growing cock started to harden.
Angelo walked to where he was hearing the moaning was coming from. Opening up the door he was shocked to see someone. He just stood there in the doorway instead of going into the room.
Roxas just stared at Angelo til there was a loud rip as his growing genitals tore out of his pants. After a few more minutes, Roxas' genitals stopped growing. His cock was 18" long and 10" thick with beach ball sized testicles.
Angelo looked away though he back over to him when he heard his pants rip. He blushed a dark red when he caught of his genitals they were big. Still blushing he looked away and asked "Who are you?"
"I'm Roxas Atlas, The Midnight Marauder. I assume you are Prince Angelo?" Roxas asked as he started to rub his balls.
Angelo backed up a bit he had heard of him though he was wandering how he had gotten into the castle "Yes",he said turning back to him
"Please, your Highness. I didn't come here to harm you. I came here to test out this spell and perhaps to get to know you." Roxas explained as he walked closer to Angelo.
Angelo wasn't so sure about that he was still blushing he took another step backwards forgetting that he had come into the room "I was told to stay away from you",he said
"Maybe, but do you want to get to know me, though?" Roxas asked as he was behind Angelo.
Angelo let out a squeak looking behind himself when he heard Roxas behind "No I don't",he said though he was curious
"You say you don't, but your eyes say otherwise." Roxas smiled as he placed one of Angelo's hands on his enormous hard cock.
Angelo turned around to face him though he was trying to avoid looking down his blush darkened when he did he started to get hard
"Mmm. Your soft hands feels so good on my enormous cock, your Highness." Roxas moaned as the head of his cock started twitching.
Angelo moved his other onto his cock moving his hands on it he felt himself start to get hard
Roxas moaned as his cock got fully hard at 36" long and 20" thick. He leaned in and kissed Angelo softly on the lips.
Angelo blush darkens as he did though he is not sure why he is doing this. Moving his head a bit when Roxas leaned forward

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,708 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,099 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,592 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,051 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,064 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,580 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,941 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,220 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow
  The Prince's Baby SeanWoods221 6 2,364 01-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Son of Prince Dots 180 26,942 10-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Maggie may