Closed The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods)
Name: Prince Henry Alexander James Kingsleigh (But hates to be called that, preferring to be called just Henry)
Appearence: Tall, handsome, blue eyes, short wavy blonde hair, fine features, tonned body. Now has a big growing belly, and just discovered why last week.
Personality: Kind, sweet and humble, he likes to be good to everyone. Don't like to see people suffering.
# Of babies: 3
How far along: 6 months
History: Henry's parents think he has to be the "perfect prince", that is to say he has to know every single silly social rule, like which forks to eat the food. Henry himself hates that, because he knows that there are people on the kingdom dying hungry, but his parents won't let him do anything.
Extra: Despite being a prince, he is very humble. He loves to read and to escape of the palace to go help the commoners or to ride his horse on the forest. He also loves the common people and would like to be one of them (including, 7 months ago he pretended he was going to travel to the next kingdom, but instead lived two months alone in a small village on the kingdom, where he could learn what it was like to be a commoner). He did what he could to help the people. There on the village, he met a nice guy (he knew he was bissexual since he was 15, but knew his parents would never accept) and had a good night with him, without revealing who he truly was. Some weeks after that, he went back to the castle, and never told anyone what had happened.

But them, a few months ago, he realized he was getting a little chubby around the belly. He tried to hide it and do more exercises, but nothing happened, he just kept growing larger, even though he would vomit every morning. Finally, his parents noticed it and called him a doctor, who told him he was six months pregnant with triplets. He knew his parents would never accept that, since pregnancy was for ladys and gay guys, so he payed some coins to the doctor keep the secret. He didn't know what to do, so he put on a hooded cloak, took his horse and tried to find the guy who had got him pregnant. He finally found the guy's house, and, while holding his heavy belly with one hand, walked to the door and knocked it.
Name: Sean Michael Woodard
Appearance: Medium height, cute and handsome, short brown hair, blue eyes, slim with a little muscle, slight pale skin
Personality: Kind, nice, sweet, can be a bit flirty and naughty

Sean answered the door as he saw his royal lover. "Henry? What are you doing here?" Sean asked as he brought Henry inside.
(Will Sean be pregnant too? It's up to you)

"Oh, Sean" Henry stepped in, tears started to come out of his eyes "you have no idea what happened to me. Do you remember when we first met, that we... uh... loved each other?" he asked, and took off his cloak, revealing the huge orb that his belly had become now "Well... I'm pregnant, Sean" He looked at his mate, trying to antecipate his reaction "I don't know what to do, Sean, my parents would never accept."
(Yes and the name is Sean.)

Sean walked up to Henry and started to rub his belly. "Well, my love Since your parents won't except you, I will." Sean then kissed Henry on the lips.
Henry backed up, surprised. How would Sean love him if they had only had a few nights together? Okay, maybe he could like him, but not love. Not yet. But, anyway, he looked at the guy and said "I'm running away, Sean. My parents will find out, and then they'll want me to abort, or will probably desert me. I have to go. I just went here because i think you deserve to know what happened to me. I let a letter with my parents explaining what happened, but i didn't told them who was the babies's other father. But i have to go, or they'll find me."
"OK, Henry. I'll see ya another time." Sean said with a smile.
"I don't know if i'll ever see you again, Sean. I want to, i really do, but what if they find you? What would they do to you if they ever find out..." Henry said in an emotioned voice "I just wish we could be together..."
"Then let's run away together." Sean said. "I don't want us to be apart."
"I don't want it either" Henry said "But would you still want me? i mean, it's going to be hard, we'll be by ourselves, without any help. Is that okay for you?" He asked.
"It's OK with me. I want us to be together." Sean replied.
"Thanks for that, Sean" Henry smiled. He felt the babies kicking him from inside his belly and took Sean's hand, placing it on his belly "can you feel it?" He asked
"I do, Henry." Sean smiled. "How many are you having?"
"I'm having triplets" Henry replied, with a smile, but also with some tears, because he was worried about everything that comes with a pregnancy, specially the birth, that would happen in less than 3 months.
"If we're gonna runaway together, where are we gonna go?" Sean asked Henry as he continues to rub his belly.
"i know this small cabin in the woods" Henry said "We could live there, somewhat safe, at least until the babies come. After that, however, wel'll probably have to go, or they would find us."
"Sounds good, babe." Sean smiled. "Do we need to bring any supplies?"
"I don't know. I have my arrow to hunt and a sword, but i don't know about you. Just take whatever you think we'll need. I hope we'll be fine" Henry said
After a few hours, Sean has everything ready. "Ready to go, Henry?" Sean asked.
"Yes, honey" Henry said, getting up on the horse, helping Sean to get up on it. And within minutes, he was riding the horse, going far away from the kingdom and entering deeply into the woods. It took them one hour to find it, but when they arrived, they found the nicely build shack.
"Wow. this is a nice place, babe." Sean smiled as he helped Henry down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark and Dangerous Woods (closed with Citus) michime 27 2,656 01-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Last Post: michime
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,711 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,110 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  A SMALL VILLAGE NEAR THE WOODS (Open RP) itssophie90 31 10,051 01-31-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,600 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,070 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,073 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,421 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,594 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,225 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow