Son of Prince
In the ancient Egypt the kingdoms have only male. that make 2 men can married, pregnant and have the sons. 

Horus
Age : 21, 5'3'', brown eyes, black hair, and more muscular.

Horus is the son of the richest billionaire, He comes to the palace because his father sent him to meet someone.(Prince of Egypt. He is his future husband)

In this RP is normally pregnant. Having sex and pregnant. Only Horus or both with his husband can be pregnant.
Enter Tobias Prince of Egypt
Tanned skin lean body

Are you horus? I ask a man who looks lost
Horus saw some guys he's so sexy and smart. but Horus worry to talk with him.
(Tobias should speak to Horus first because Tobias is the active and Horus is passive)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Ok I look and see a guy starring at me
W...Who are you? Are you the prince of Egypt? Horus asked and he feel very shy.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Who's asking I reply as I look at him wondering what he wants
I'm Horus my father send me here but I don't know why.
(Horus don't know that he must marry with with prince but Tobias knew it)
PM me If you want to RP. 
So your the man that's gonna carry my child to ensure the royal bloodline continues you better come with me
W..What carry your child? Horus surprised but he still go with the prince.
PM me If you want to RP. 
This is your room as I led the man to a guest bedroom this is where you will live ill leave too settle in
What I can do now? and where is your room? Can I go to meet you when I feel fear?
PM me If you want to RP. 
My room is two doors up
The castle is now your home and if you feel scared you may come to my room alright
Horus is in his room he don't feel scared. but now he's so boring. he think about things happened today he feel fall in love with Tobias and wish Tobias will like him.
(If you want them to having sex let's Tobias come to Horus's room)
PM me If you want to RP. 
I decide I should go check on horus so I go to his room and knock
horus opens the door.
hi why you came here?
PM me If you want to RP. 
I need you I can't stop I'm so horny say you feel the same way about me
Yeah I need you too Horus kissed the prince.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He kisses him back passionately as he starts to unbutton horus's shirt
Do things you want you're my prince, horus spoke sensually.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oh you shouldn't have said that as I finish taking his shirt of I gently push him to the bed and start removing his pants

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,723 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,125 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,618 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,086 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,083 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,445 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,604 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,947 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,231 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,233 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow