Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve)
A sons 55 year old father gets pregnant at the same time his son does. if the son wants he can have a boyfriend . I will play the father and the son has to be more than 4 months a long. Can carry as many as you want

Jump right in first come first serve
One role available for son
One role available for sons partner
One role available for sister

Name: mark
# carrying: 3
How far along: 8 months

Mark slowly waddled in the front door and instantly dropped his suitcase. He was still working because he was so financially wotried about his tripleta but at his age and pregnant he should be on bed rest. He pressed one hand firmly on his aching back while shutting the door softly "hello, anyone home?"
Name: Cody
# carrying: 1
How far along: 20 weeks

"Dad?" Mark heard from down the hall. A few seconds later, he saw his son come into view at his location. He was wearing pajama bottoms as well as a form-fitting short-sleeved shirt over a slightly tighter underarmor shirt, both of which caressed the curves of his pregnant, yet pretty muscular body. "Hey dad," Cody said, "Welcome home." He then proceeded to hug him, and then wrap an arm around his heavily pregnant father to support him. "How're you doing? Are you okay?"
"Hi..Cody..." Mark said between heavy pants. "I'm ok, just...need...to...sit," he tiredly smiled while making his way to the couch. Marks body was not in the shape it used to be. He even had to have knee surgery a while back. Carrying triplets was pushing his body to the max.
"Here, let me help you," Cody said as he wrapped his dad's arm around him, to aide in support, and helped him to the couch. He felt bad for his dad. Although he was excited for his new siblings, he hated to see his dad suffer like this. Cody found himself fortunate that he had only one bun in his oven. Despite staying in good shape, he wasn't sure he could handle 3. Seeing Mark like this made Cody wonder if his dad went through this when he was baking in there, or if this was result of him when he was in his dad's belly.
Name: Troy
Not carrying.

"Hi Mr Mark" Troy said walking out of Codys room. He kisses Cody on the cheek.

"Do you want me to get you two anything?" Troy asked showing concern to his pregnant boyfriend and his boyfriends pregnant dad.
Mark appreciated how supportive his son had been. He had been helping him a lot around the house. As he lowered himself down onto the couch he couldn't help be release a moan. It felt incredible to be off his feet. "Thank you" he squeezed Codys hand. "Hi Troy," Mark greeted still panting. He spread his legs far apart to accommodate his babies and let out a pained moan as that caused his hips to ache
Troy handed mark a cushion to place behind his back as he could tell the guy was in pain. I guess that's what happens when you get pregnant with triplets.

"Are you sure your okay?" Troy asked mark concerned.
Cody smiled at the kiss that Troy gave him on the cheek. "Thanks, sweetie," he said before returning a cheek kiss.
He smiled at his dad as he returned the hand squeezing. "Of course, dad." He sat down beside him and kissed his dad's hand before softly rubbing his belly, feeling his 3 baby siblings in his womb.
Cody thanked Troy again as he took the pillow from Troy and helped his father get comfy on it.
Cody really appreciated how helpful and caring Troy was; it made him really happy. He couldn't have had a better boyfriend, let alone baby daddy.
Mark nodded as he leaned back slowly onto the cushion. He didn't mean to worry the young boys, but his body caused him a lot of hurt. "I'm ok, thank you, I just need to sit down for a minute." His huge belly was about to burst through his buttons and it was causing his shirt to untuck from his business pants.
"Okay," Cody said as he hugged Mark over his gravid form, his father's 8-month with triplet belly pressing back against his own 4-month-one-child belly. "Can I get you anything else? Something to drink maybe?"
"Water, please," Mark nodded as he began to rub his aching belly. He wanted to be done already and it was noticeable.
"Not a problem," Cody said as he got up and went to the kitchen. As he walked to the kitchen, both Troy and Mark caught a view of how much bigger his hind-quarters have gotten since he got pregnant. It wasn't long before he returned with a bottle of water that he had already opened, and he sat down and handed it to Mark. "Here you go, dad."
Andrea, Cody's 15-year-old sister and Mark's other daughter, came running down the stairs in obvious distress. "Wow, you're FINALLY home!!" She made her way to Mark and grabbed him by the hand beginning to pull him up. "I had my hair appointment, like, 20 minutes ago. We need to go!!"
"Cody, you need to rest!" Troy exclaimed. "I want you to relax. Please" Troy begged exasperated. Cody had gone through some terrible nasuea and Troy was grateful that had passed, He just wanted Cody to Relax so he could look after him and the baby inside him.
Mark moaned in distress as his daughter tried to stand him, "I'll be up, I'll be up," he said. He looked at Cody. "Your morning sickness isn't getting any better? Yes, please rest, Cody. You need to take care of yourself too" he warned.
"Mark you sure it's okay for you to go back and drive?" He asked worriedly.

"Can't you take the bus Andrea?"
Mark pushed himself off the couch and placed a hand on his lower back. "No, no, it's ok. I can drive." He began to slowly make his way towards to door. His waddle looked almost exaggeratedly slow.
Andrea gave Troy a triumphant but slimy look. "Who are you to tell me to take the bus? Dad is fine." She scoffed. "Come on old man, speed it up. We're already late."
Troy glared back cuddling up to Cody.

"Your sisters a bitch" he whispered to him, Hoping she didn't hear him.
Cody chuckled softly and wrapped an arm around Troy. "That she is," he whispered back before kissing Sean on the cheek. "You know dad's pregnant, right, Andrea?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,284 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,299 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,729 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,983 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,294 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,457 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,360 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091