After the ending (c/w bhdire8)
Lots of the inspiration from Dragon Age Inquisition

Dorian Pavus

The mage who fights beside of inquisitor in the great war. He left his high-class family because they forced him to marry with nobles for the power.

Look exactly like in the game
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dorian_Pavus

Dorian was waiting at the inquisitor's quarters. He got the key when they both became more than companion after the last fight. There were so many things that happened here at the new capital name "Skyhold". Everyone outside was celebrating the victory over the great demon, but not with Dorian. There is only one that he want to meet now. "Inquisitor" The leader of Skyhold and the one who becomes the king of this new great kingdom. Dorian sighs, looking outside at the sky. Today in one of the most hardest days in his life. The day that he will leave the man that he loves more than his life, but that's necessary for the inquisitor. This kingdom needs to be rebuilt and it's not the place for him anymore. "Inquisitor, You will be better without me" He whispers.

(Inquisitor is just his rank, You can use what name you like.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Teran was surprised, and quite excited to see Dorian when he came out to see who's entering into his quarters. He would soon be leaving this quarter to move into the palace, which they had newly built. He eagerly walked to his mage and hugged him passionately. "Dorian! Finally.... i was wondering why it had taken so long for you to make a visit. You had the keys.... so unless I am no.longer important to you, there's no reason for you to not be visiting. Come on, let's get to somewhere more comfortable." He pulled him into the master bedroom, eager to sit down with his lover and tell him how much he had missed him. The inquisitor, or King Teran, had been too happy to see Dorian again that he missed the sad face of the nirmally cheerful mage.
Doran sat on the bed where both of them had very had the wonderful moments together, but it will not happen anymore. He grabbed Teran's hand tightly as he sat beside him. "I'm glad, we both still alive at the the war with the prime demon, Terran" He nestled Teran's shoulders because this will be last moment of them. "You know, there are many things you need to do for this kingdom. It'll take a long time to rebuild it again, and this place will be better without me. My time is over now" Dorian grabbed their hand tighter. "I'm a mage that betrays my family and my place. I'm worthless for this place now. You can do this Teran" He smiled softly, trying to avoid Teran's face. "Without me"
(how about Teran's build? like Hale in another story, right?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha in fact after seeing those pictures I sort of see the inquisitor to be more or less like Cullen. Larger build than Dorian, blonde, fair... LOL ya like Hale)

Teran was confuaes. "What are you talking about? I had been able to do this because of you! All these, the battle that we fought together, the enemies that we defeated together.... it wasnt possible if we, if I, didnt have you beside me. Now you... you want to leave? Come on Dorian, this is not funny. Dont joke on such matter." Teran was exceedingly upset to hear Dorian seeing himself as so useless. He never imagined Dorian to want to leave at all, he was going to propose to him in fact, when he had moved into the palace. He wanted Dorian to be his consort, and that's the only person he would want to spend the rest of his life with. He tilted up Dorian's face, forcing him to meet his eyes. "Dorian. Tell me this is one of your jokes. Tell me, do you really want to leave?"
Dorian tried to avoid looking at Teran's eyes that he was always like it. "If I say Yes? I do not deserve to be here anymore. I left my family and my kingdom. You know how bad I am." He whispered. "When you are the king., you will meet many nobles, Teran. You will forget me easily. All you need to do now just let me leave his place." That's so hard for Dorian to say that. He released Hale's hand on his face and moved away from his king. There are so many things bad things in his past that Taren has known after they did the mission together. He's not a good man and in fact, he should not beside him at first.

(That's okay haha my Inquisitor in the game look more like Cullen too just change to red-brown hair lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"How could you say that! Dorian... you left your family and country to not be forced into an unhappy marriage, which I am forever grateful for, otherwise I couldnt have you for myself. You had been sacrificing so much for this country, fighting so much, even almost dying for so many times... Dorian, you are one of the best people I have met in my whole life, aside from being my love, you are also a hero in your own right. I couldnt do this at all without you. You are a main reason, main support to have achieved all these. You are so important to me... please Dorian, stay, dont leave me alone." Teran was getting very sad, he clutched Dorian's arm tight to show his determination that he wouldnt let him go.

(LoL probably my last post for now... will be returning in a few hours ;))
"No, I'm not that important, Teran. I just came here when you were having a hard time. There are so many people around you. Cullen, Liliana, and Josephine will help you rebuild this kingdom again. There is no place for me." Dorian whispered. He was having very hard time to tell this and Teran could notice it. "You're not alone anymore. You need someone who hasn't a lot of bad and dark ways like me. Someone that is pure and good enough to be on your side. Not me" He bowed his head, releasing Teran's hands on his arms then stood up and turned back. "I can't be here, that's all for you" Dorian whispers, but it's loud enough for Teran to hear it.

(Cullen, Liliana, and Josephine like the nobles that helped Inquisitor to everything during the war.Cullen is the chief of the army, Liliana is the chief of the spies, and Josephine is the ambassador and chief diplomat. Hehe just wanna call their name sometimes, but not too much. I don't wanna make you confuse)
(It's okay hehe. I am a little bit busy with my preparing for the research now and also have unstable bedtime too lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Dorian, wait!" Teran moved to grab Dorian. "You have played such an important role here, you shouldnt downplay yourself so much! We all have our dark moments, but what happened in the past doesnt reflect who we are! You are one of the most kind-hearted person I ahve ever known, and i have fallen in love with you. Please... if you insist on leaving, then I could only chase aftrr you and.leave this country to Cullen and them all. Please..... Dorian... they could well be as good and as pure as they want, but none of them are you..... " Teran pleaded, desperate to keep his lover.
Dorian shook his head, turning back to see his lover. He was a little bit shocked when he saw how Teran was desperate with this situation. He has never seen this moment before even in the war with the great demon. "Inquisitor, You did so many things for me. You helped me from the darkness and helped me to reconcile with my father, but you need to know something" Dorian moved closer. His heart was sore with Teran's sadness and hopeless. He looked up at his lover and said. "If you really want that. You know, There will be many problems arise. Some templars will not allow this and also some nobles too. You can't regret after this. DO you really want me to stay?"

(Templar is one of the biggest alliances and they are adversary with the mage)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(What do you mean by biggest audience? Haha doesnt matter it wouldnt change Teran's mind hwoever powerful or important they are ;))

Teran sneered at the mentioning of templars and nobles. "They could be however opposing to the situation as they want, it wouldnt change my mind at all. Dorian... if you dont want to stay, we could leave together. We had won the war, all that's left is rebuilding. They no longer needed me to get that done, I am only a symbol now, a symbol for their victory. I never wanted to be king, that's never my intention. There are lots of people with better abilities than me, and even without me, the sun still rises and life still go one. If you leave, I leave as well, that's how determined I am." Teran clutched on Dorian hard, looking straight into Dorian's eyes as he said that. "Dorian.... I love you. I love you too much to let you go, i love you too much to live without you. Dorian... you are my air and my blood, my life support, that's how important you are."
(haha sorry Templar is one of the biggest alliances. They're not bad group, but they are an adversary of the mage long ago)
Dorian smiled softly while looking at his lover. "No, Teran. You're not only the symbol. You're only one who stands against the dragon when it attacked the old kingdom. Everyone here loves you. No one can replace you, Inquisitor. Although there are lots of people with better abilities, you are only one who occupies the minds of the people, our friends in the war and also my heart too." Dorian moved closer and closer enough to hear their breath. "We'll not leave this kingdom like a loser, Teran. We'll be here and stand against everyone who chicanery with the Skyhord. I'm sure that everyone here will be on our side."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes .. thank you Dorian. I love you." Teran smiled knowing the mage had agreed to stay. He hugged him tight and never let go. "You scared the hell out of me Dorian... I never see you as one who's that not confident in yourself.... dont ever lookrd down on yourself as you just did, you are such a nice person, you deserve only the best." He murmurred beside Dorian's dark hair, patting on his back as he enjoyed the feeling of his love in his arms.
Dorian embraced his lord tightly, leaning his face on his chest. "I love you, Teran. More than everything. We'll help our friends rebuild this kingdom again." Dorian whispered and looked up at his lover. "So, for now, Time to go back to the party? I think some of them should ask for their Inquisitor though they know where you are now" He said, joking his lover. He knew what Teran will do in this place.They both hardly refuse each other in the private place, but Teran will be the king soon, so he should focus on managing everything now
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh i think they can wait. They should know not to disturb their future king who is trying hard to secure them a future consort. And possibly... future prince or princess..." Teran kissed Dorian passionately, his hand started moving down Dorian's delicious body. "Dorian.... do you... can you.... will you be my consort? I would offer you everything that i had.... i wanted to be with you for the rest of my life." He murmurred to Dorian, his eyes looking at him with all the passion he felt towards the mage.
Dorian's eyes widened as he heard that. Although they have loved each other for a long time, Dorian has never thought about it. "W....wait, Consort? Is that true?" He smiled widely but pretended to think about it. "Hmm, Maybe? You still have many things to do at least for now and soon, so I'll be here beside you, but we can talk about it later" He said, trying to avoid Teran's hand on his body. Dorian don't want to bother his lord so much, but finally, he let a soft moan as his lover touches his ass. It just likes he does for many times, and It's almost impossible to deny it.

(I think we should delay their ceremony for a little bit. I think Dorian with a little big belly will be hotter than him now for the ceremony hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ohh and everybody would know their king and consort had been very naughty ;) ok let's make it like that, and maybe Dorian would not like that and tried ways to shrink his belly, only to make himself even more uncomfortable?)

"Dorian... you are always so sensitive. I love you like that, I love to hear your moans." Teran smiled as he continued to play with Dorian's butt. He had a perky and bubbly butt, well trained from the years of battle and was excellent to the touch. Teran teased Dorian by playing with those two round pieces of flesh, kneading them into different shapes, getting Dorian even more turned on. He could feel Dorian's cock raising up and poking striaght into Teran's own hardening member. "Hmm I cant wait.... let':s get to the room where the bed is....." teran slammed himself onto Dorian's mputh and started kissing him passionately as they walked blindly together to the room, not caring how many furnitures they bumped into on the way.
(What do you mean try to shrink that?)

"Ahhh. Teran. You are so naughty. let's see how my lover can pamper." He whispered, kissing his lover back. He can feel how Teran's cock was so hard like him and it made him really excited. When they got to the room, Dorian fell himself and pulled his lover to cover him closely. He ran his hands on Teran's back that he can feel some scars from the war under his clothes and made him hotter. "How do I look now, huh? hot enough for you?" Dorian whispered and pretended to moan longer and louder to tease his lover. He knows that Teran can even wait for a long time. "And can you take all my clothes for me, huh? ahhh" He pretends to moan again while smiling to see how Teran reacts with that

(As I said. Dorian is cheeky, so I like to make him be like this sometimes. hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I mean to say Dorian will try to squeeze into tight clothes, maybe even bandage it to make his belly less obvious for the ceremony, so that less people will notice the belly... does it sound fun? And good to have a teasing and seductive Dorian ;))

Teran felt his cock twitch whenever Dorian moaned so loud and long. He became so aroused he was getting very impatient. With his hands on Dorian's clothes, he ripped it open, then started kissing on that tanned and broad chest of Dorian. He had well formed muscle on his front, and Teran attacked it with his tongue, outlining each part od his beautiful body. "Dorian... dont try to seduce me, I am getting very impatient now...." teran didnt waste time in preparing Dorian as well, he slipped a hand behind that prrfect butt of Dorian and started rubbing at his entrance. "Lube?" Between th3 kisses, Teran asked, he wanted to get inside Dorian as soon as possible.
(Does Teran allow him to do that? hehe I'll make Dorian asks his lover to help and you can decide what you do will with it hehe)

"Impatient? yeah, this is only one moment that I've ever seen my patient inquisitor being hot. You are really calm with everything, my lord, so is that good to have me helping you to release the stress?" He asked, moving his hands to Teran's clothes and took it off slowly as he licked his chest all around. Teran can hear how Dorian moaned so loud.He moved his hands on Toran's clothes and started playing with the abs that Dorian can't stop looking it even though during the war.He gave his lover a big smile as Teran asked about the lube. "Hmm. It's kinda hurt if I don't sue it. but you know I always love it."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm I am thinking Dorian will request the wedding gown to be tight in the waist, maybe he attempted to squeeze into it and Teran found out ... maybe "punishing" him for doing that. What do you think ;))

"Dorian... hmmm I am too ready to release my stress now. You want it rough? I will give you that." Teran shoved 2 fingers into Dorian, the canal was tight and dry, but Dorian managed to hold his finger. Teran prepared Dorian at a minimal level, scissoring his fingers to allow for Dorian to accommidate his thick and long cock. "Cant wait... Dorian, you better be prepared to be walking awkwardly tomorrow." Teran smiled mischievously and withdrew his fingers, then positioned his hard cock, shoving in forcefully and moaned loud at how tight Dorian was.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,239 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,918 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,356 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,899 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,058 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,278 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,260 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,188 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,698 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,174 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM