through it all (open RP)
Welcome to my home, don't think that letting you in here is an invitation for any funny stuff... not that I have a problem with funny stuff .
((sorry, its a lolipop chainsaw opening thing, had to say it XD ))

So let me give you the quick run down. This is more focused on allowing seeders in. The idea is that I am starting out normal, and you seeders get to impregnate me and have me progress through everything. The catch is avoid sexual impregnation. What I mean is, don't just think sex is the only way to impregnate, get creative and think outside the box a bit.

I will either act innocent, defensive, or accepting of what you do. It can be normal pregnancy, eggs, alien, or even animals growing in me (personally looking forward to the animals). And I've seen it brought up before, I can take the pregnancy in any location (normal belly, or balls, or butt, or breasts). And birthing can be done any way but c-section or belly button.

So this is more laid back and such...

back to getting this going!
Welcome to my home, don't think that letting you in here is an invitation for any funny stuff... not that I have a problem with funny stuff . I was just getting a bit lonely so I invited some company over.
This sounds like a challenge, I accept!

Name is Damon Hieths. You will find out how I impregnate you later on. I am not from this world but a different one but I look and act human as well as my children are human.

(So do you want to start this out?)
Granting a Life.
(09-21-2012, 06:17 PM)VenusLove Wrote: This sounds like a challenge, I accept!

Name is Damon Hieths. You will find out how I impregnate you later on. I am not from this world but a different one but I look and act human as well as my children are human.

(So do you want to start this out?)
I tried to just leave it as an open invitation. As if you were invited to the house >.>;
(that seems like a hard way to start off an rp, but let me try again. ok?)

I walked through the door quit curious about this person. He was willing open to have people come into his house. Something must be up with this person. I stayed in the opening of the door wondering what to do. It felt odd being invited in but not know what to do. Maybe I should move around than just stay at the door.
Granting a Life.
(09-21-2012, 06:27 PM)VenusLove Wrote: (that seems like a hard way to start off an rp, but let me try again. ok?)

I walked through the door quit curious about this person. He was willing open to have people come into his house. Something must be up with this person. I stayed in the opening of the door wondering what to do. It felt odd being invited in but not know what to do. Maybe I should move around than just stay at the door.

((Does it help at all if I was going for a more relaxed atmosphere and everything? I wasn't trying to start anything formal or crazy really))
"Ah... welcome... sorry for the random invite. Just make yourself at home. Hoping the others might show up soon too."

(think of it like a party if you would like.)
Nods his head. "Did you invite everyone from work or something?" Laughts a little bit feeling awkard since this was his first invite to anything. Most people thought of him as weird and didn't want him to be around him. "Thank you for inviting me by the way. I really appreciate that." Fidgest from just standing there.

(You are fine, It's just been awhile since I rped and I'm use to giving a bio before I start)
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,569 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,364 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,309 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15