Secrets [bhdire8]
Jay continued to walk beside Klint. His fur nearly bristled when a few whistled at him. But his mate surely showed that he would rip them to shreds if they stopped. Walking down the sidewalk, they finally arrived to the buffet. "You'll live. Besides, no one can touch me if you're around," he said. Tail brushing against the others thigh lovingly. After getting their seat, he finally had gotten something to drink. "Can't hold yourself together?" He asked in a playful purr. Tail still running up and down the other males leg.
A low grumble could be heard even across thw table and how his mate had been teasing him was so sweet an agony he both felt warmed and annoyed. He looked around them instinctively searching for possble threats as he gulpeddown some water to calm his inner beast. "Let's get some food. I would be following you no matter what." He said with a coarse and lower voice than usual.
He nodded and finally shifted up. Moving to get himself some food. Tail twitching and swaying in excitement at all the food he saw. There wasn't this much back at their town. So he should really be eating quite a bit. Since there was so much he could try that wasn't even at the one that was located back at home. After piling his plate up with food, he moved to settle back down at the table. Tail curling as he began eating.
Klint visibly relaxed a bit as Jay finally focused his attneion on food instead of flirting around with his swaying and glances aound. With his guards slighty down, Klint getto enjoy a bit of food as well as his appetite grow seeing how hungry Jay appeared to be scrambling the food down. Klint smiled and handed over a tisuee for Jay to wipe his mouth, but withdrew his offering hand when he got a better idea. He tilted Jay's head up and when he looked up in a confused face, Klint kissed him and licked away the sauce all around his mouth.
Jay didn't seem to take notice of Klint st all when he started to eat his meal. His ear twitched when a hand moved to give him a napkin. He went to reach for it, but the hand moved away from him. He mewled, letting his hand rest down. Confused and unsure of what to do. His tail twitched when his face was grabbed. Eyes closing as he kissed and licked at his mouth. Causing a purr to echo from his throat. He placed a hand on his thigh and gave it a playful squeeze.
"My kitty, mine alone." Klint declared, not unaware of the disappointed glances that some alphas were giving them, those who were clearly interested in Jay who's just a ball of seduction not being totally out of his heat yet. Klint's canines grew and with his rut, he, too, attracted attention from some omegas around. What he just did was a clear signal to all of them they each belonged to each other, there's no hope for them whatsoever.
The feline purred and kept his eyes closed. Moving to nuzzle his mate lovingly. "Of course, I'll always be yours," he murmured. Rubbing up against him in a loving manner. His heat slowly firing back up, due to how the other was in his rut. And he wanted more of what his mate could give. He just let off a needy purr and brushed up against him. He wished they could just end up fucking right here, but he didn't know if they were allowed to do that.
Klint was also having a hard time keeping his desire in hold. He pushed back the chair and dragged Jay up. "Let's go to the bathroom.. we got a full hour left for the food, let's continue after this more.. .pressing problem got resolved." The canine pushed forward his hips to let Jay feel his member, hardened and throbbing, through their cltohes.
Jay purred as he felt the others hard member. His tail curled and twitched in pleasure and content. "Mm, I would love to be fucked by you in the bathroom. I wish we could do it here. Where everyone gets to see me pounded by you, knowing that they would never get a piece of me. Wouldn't you want to show them who I belong to?" He asked. He didn't care if they were kicked out. He wanted to try this.
They bumped thier way itno the bathroom, already tangled with each other. Klint touched on the door and pushed open, entering the first stall of the 3 available inside. He slammed the door shut and shoved Jay onto the toilet seat, and ripped his tiny shorts down. "Are you wet already? soaking through the fabric if i didn't pull them off of you? Do you plan to walk on teh street with a distinct wet spot behind it? Or, walking with my cum dripping down your hole, everybody oculd see that white trail of liquid between your legs..."
Jay whined as he was pulled into the bathroom. But he instantly moved to press against the other. He shifted back on the toilet seat he had been placed on. Noticing his shorts were pulled off quickly. His tail twitched and he shifted around sheepishly. "I'd rather have your cum dripping from me," he purred lowly. Moving to nuzzle the other, while grabbing him and pulling the male close. "How are we going to do this?" He asked.
"First we have to ensure you got my cum in you." Klint rubbed against Jay's hole and find it warm and wet already. "So impatient. Is it because of me? Is it only because of me?" Klint asked, jealousy obvious. His possessiveness was screaming fir him to just fuck Jay into oblivion so he wouldnt be able to seduce others anymore.
The male shuddered as he rubbed against his hole. Hands digging into the toilet seat. Holding on as best as he could, not wanting to fall off or anything. His ear twitched when he caught that tint of jealousy in his voice. He purred and nestled up against him, nipping at his shoulder playfully. "Of course it's because of you. Why would it not?" He asked in a soft tone.
"Good... I would be your one and only reason to be wet, I would be the only father of your children. DO not even think about leaving me" Klint had his own insecurities, he was used to being the bystander, the one who watched on as Jay enjoyed himself with the crowd, him being the slightly more reserved one. There's a constnat fear of Jay leaving him and finding for another "better" guy, leaving him to just be the "buddy" as he had been all his life. He lifted Jay up and pressed him against the partition of the stall, then rubbed against his hole with his cock. "mine........"
"Why would I ever think about doing that to you? I've waited for so long to hear you say that I was yours. I was patient to the point where I found no other mate." He murmured. He purred lovingly as he nipped and licked at his neck. Body nearly jolting as he was lifted ip and pressed against the stall. Shuddering from the others cock that brushed against his opening. "All yours, and you better enjoy it. Because this is going to be the last one for a while today," he teased. Eyes glinting in a playful manner.
"Perhaps, but you also enjoyed the attention of others so much..." Klint would have sounded accusing had he not used his puppy eyes. He growled again hearing jay's tease and asked. "Jay.... then how about you help me. My hands are rather full now so if you want to eat my cock in with your little mouth underneath, you would need to help yourself." He said in a rumbling voice deep from his chest, a voice that's different from his usual light and carefree tone.
The male smirked lightly as he nuzzled Klint. "I can't help it, I've always enjoyed attention. You should know this," he murmured softly. Ears twitching lightly as he wondered if he did want to eat the others cock. He playfully licked his lips and shifted around. Claws gently trailing down the others side and hips playfully nuzzling his thigh and hip. Before his tongue drew over head. Ears perked, wanting to hear the others pleased noises. His tail twitched as he moved forward and took his length into his mouth, purring to vibrate the cock. Wanting to cause more pleasure to his mate. He waited a moment, before moving his head gently in a slow manner.
(Oh i was thinking he would position Klint's cock with his own hands into his hole. Haha either way works.)

Klint sighed when his cock was enveloped in the amazing heat and moist mouth of Jay's. "You better suck it hard, though don't make me cum yet, I want my cock buried deep in your butt when I cum. Make sure you are growing a belly from it." He groaned when Jay purred and soon he couldn't withhold his urge to pump into Jay. He was gentle at first but when his cock hardened and grew, he had difficulty holding back and in one forceful shove, he could feel Jay gagging on him.
Jay's ear twitched to show that he heard him. Even though he wanted to make the other cum, he knew he had to wait until he was buried in him. His eyes closed as the others lengthen began to pump into his mouth. He gagged on his cock when it was shoved into him forcefully. He took a deep breath and sucked on him roughly. Tail twitching and curling with need. Literally dripping onto the floor because of how slick he was.
Klint moaned loud when Jay managed to overcome the reflex and sucked on his shaft so roughly. He buried his hand on Jay's hair, ruffling his blue tips on his ears as they establish their rhytyhm. "Such a talented mouth Jay, I love it." He pushed in and sighed when he used his tongue cleverly around his cock. "Hmmm i couldn't hold on for that much longer like that..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,311 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,939 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,381 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,911 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,102 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,283 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,315 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,244 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,710 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,184 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM