Secrets [bhdire8]
Jay's chest rumbled in an amused purr. Still sucking on his cock roughly, before he pulled off. Licking his lips lightly in a flirtatious manner. Shifting up, he brushed up against his mate. Grabbing his length in his hands, moving it up to where his dripping hole was. He moved down and slid down on his length with ease. He mewled loudly in pleasure, body jolting as he moved his large shaft into him. "f.... Fuck, Klint. Breed me already, I need this." He mewled.
"You are going to be bred so thoroughly." Klint groaned holding himself tight, though the mewl of Jay finally broke his self-control and he shoved right in. The smaller neko's canal was biting so hard into him he moaned when entered fully. "You sneaky little tease, take my cock now, take it and eat it, shake your bum yourself." He grabbed Jay's ears in his fingers, fondle it and play with the inner soft fur letting Jay take the lead.
Jay listened to the other talk to him smoothly. Causing him to grow even more wet, body shaking and quivering with need. He shifted the other back lightly, coaxing him onto the toilet. Once he was finally seated, he settled back down on his length. Purring as fingers brushed against his ears, causing them to twitch around at the slight touches. He moved himself up, slowly bringing himself back down onto his cock. His tail lashed in pleasure as he quickened his pace, moaning loudly in pleasure. Fingers gripping his mate's hips gently as he rose and fell. "Mmm, you love having me all over you. Don't you? You can't seem to get enough of my ass." He purred playfully. Licking at his neck lovingly.
"Likewise for you, can't get enough of my cock. My thick, throbbing, hard cock that's the only thing to quench your lustful need." Klint said just beside Jay's blue tips, his breath blowing against the soft fur of his,not knowing where the words came from himself. He groaned in pleasure, the tightness and warmth surrounding his member was heavenly, and he buckled up in time with Jay's bouncing, smashing into his prostate for every thrust.
"Touché," he purred softly. Tail still raised in content as he moved himself up and down on the others length. Moaning out when the other roughly hit his prostate. He bit at his neck, ears pressing back against his head. "You better not even try and be with anyone else. You belong to me, just like I belong to you," he purred. Still moving himself on his cock, going at a rougher pace, his body yearning for more.
"Hmmm you are biting like a canine!" Klint moaned with Jay's attack on his neck. "Likewise, we are bound to be a pair thinking so similarly." He smirked and closed his eyes, leaned back his head to enjoy the pleasure. He push up more and more forcefully into Jay, holding his hips with his large palms now, fucking into his mate vigorously.
Jay continued to nibble and bite on the others neck. He was able to do so, it wasn't that hard to do. He mewled in pleasure as the male pushed up into him more. Feeling his warm hands pressing against his hips, as if trying to hold him down on his length. He still struggled to move down onto him. Finding himself growing close to his release. Body shaking and twitching against Klints own body.
Klint's hands soon moved to spread Jay's ass wider for him to slam in deeper within the omega. He was gonna see to Jay's orgams over and over again before releasing. the omega would be walking with his thighs trembling from the "vigorous exercise" in here. He looseend his grip slightly so Jay would need to bounce more on his own, but his thrusts were harder to drive Jay into madness.
Jay continued to move himself on the others own hips, tail curling and swaying from the pleasure he felt. "Mm, Klint. You just love this frisky feline too much, don't you?" He purred. Licking at the Mark's that were scattered along his neck. fingertips digging into his mate's shoudlers as he moved. "You're such a good puppy, pounding me and filling me up with your seed," he cooed huskily. Body shuddering and jolting from each thrust upward. A moan left his lips when he released onto their stomachs.
"As always, always your loyal friend and servant... you got my wrapped around your little finger, you teasy little kitten." He smiled with getting licked, finding his mate to be truly like a kitten, and moaned as well when Jay finally released. "So... enough of getting you bouncing on me. How about i take over the hardwork for this time." He smiled and held Jay's hips tight and started another bout of harsh pounding, every thrust hitting the sweet spot of his mate.
He shifted down against him, ears flicking as the other spoke. "Mmh, that sounds wonderful," he purred. Moaning as hands grasped his hips, roughly pounding into him. Causing his body to bounce with every thrust. "Ah! Fuck!" He mewled, tail raising as he struggled to move back into the other. Who seemed to do it for him, because he was being pulled back when the other thrusted forward. "Harder!" He cried out.
"You gonna take that? Take both my cock and my knot?" Mark smirked and thrusted with all he got, so fast and rough he thought it could be the primal urge of an alpha awakening to make him attain this hynotized status. His groan could be heard through the toilet, and anyone passing by the door would be able to smell his musk and his overwhelming alpha pheromones. His hands were leaving prints on the small hips of Jay that's so delicate but resilient. He once again bit at the back of his neck, marking Jay as his over and over again.
"Fuck! I'm going to take all of it," he mewled. Shuddering as the male pounded roughly, causing his body to squirm in pure pleasure. Relishing in the scent and the warmth he was receiving from the male. He didn't seem to be fazed by the fact the others hands were leaving large prints on his hips. He just moaned and groaned at each rough thrust. Tail swaying as teeth bit down against his neck allowing his mate to mark him. Wanting to be known by others that he was his.
Mark didn't stop until he tasted blood, and even then he deepened his bite making sure the mark would be deep enough to leave a permanent scar on Jay. His pounding was almost like a motor, relentless and inhumanly fast, crashing into Jay reaching new depths with every thrust. He slapped on Jay's buttocks, making it jiggle even more as he pounded into the little omega. "You are so gonna swell up with my seeds. My cum's gonna spill out of you with every step you make..." His large palm covered his lower belly. When he thrusted hard enouhg, his palm could feel the slight distortion even through Jay's abdomen.
Jay winced as the canine bit down onto his shoulder, holding him there for a moment. Knowing well he was making sure he had a mark that was permanent. His ears pressed back against his head as the other roughly pounded him. A loud moan leaving his lips as he went to grab onto his mate, tightening his hold while he tried to get him more deeper into him. Whining as a hand smacked his ass, causing him to jerk and shudder. "Mm, I want to be full of your seed," he purred. Head moving back as Mark pounded him to the brink of another orgasm. He mewled and squirmed in pleasure, cunning onto the floor and toilet seat.
Mark growled when his member was clenched so tight by Jay's anus all of a sudden when he came. He squeezed his eyes shut, but failing miserably to hold back any longer himself. His knot started expanding, lodging Makr into his omega's body and exploded deep into Jay.

Mark was quite sure his howl could be heard yhroughout the restaurant, but all he could think.of.now was to pin down Jay on the wall, mark him thoroughly, and make him so heavy with pups he wouldnt be able to escape from his side.
The feline mewled out as the others knot expanded inside of him, holding them together as he released inside. His body shuddered when his cum filled him to the brim, claws digging into the toilet seat below. After his high passed through his body, he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes in content. "Mm, fuck... You love knotting me, don't you?" He teased playfully. Tail curling and swaying lightly as he stayed settled on the male. "You love breeding me and filling me full of your seed. I can't wait until I'm so full of your pups. But until then, I'm all yours to use how you like," he purred. Moving his head back to nuzzle his cheek in a loving manner.
"It should be even when you are filled with my pups, you are still mine to use however I like." Mark growled leaning into his mate's head as well. "But... gosh we would be linked for awhile now... at least 20 minutes. I hope they would allow us to grab some little dessert before our time's up later." He said holding the neko carefully and shifted them so that they could sit on the toilet seat. He made sure to cover Jay's belly with his palms, imagining his seeds all swimming to the fertile land deep within Jay's.
A soft smirk curled his lips as the other spoke of him being used to Mark's likings. He kept his head pressed against the others own, calming himself as best as he could. "I'm sure they will, I don't want to leave without dessert. No dinner wouldn't be complete," he chuckled. Ears twitching as he listened for any noise that would find them. But they were still alright, not being bothered by anyone. His eyes closed when hands moved to touch his belly. A soft yawn left his lips, showing how exhausted he was.
It was rare to see Jay whos' always energetic yawning, but it pleased Mark a lot seeing his omega showing reliance on him. He nibbled Jay's ear and patted his back, as if luring him to sleep. His cock's still pumping bouts of cum into Jay, his palm could feel his belly filling out nicely, getting fuller and rounder by the minute. THe inner alpha, however, was still agitated for they were in a strange ground, which was why he had stayed highly alert even in such a cozy moment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,330 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,944 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,392 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,916 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,124 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,285 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,343 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,276 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,720 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,185 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM