Experiment (open to all)
You were chosen to participate in an experiment. The experiment consists of impregnating you with multiples. Multiples that consists of over 30. Each month you get more babies added. You can choose how much you get and you don't need to have them added monthly. The more babies the more money. No one has ever survived the birth. Some participants back end up breakin from the weight. You can be a helper or a participant

Name: Daniel
Pregnant: Yes
How far along: 6th month
How many babies: 80

Daniel was trying to make his way to the bathroom. His gigantic belly leading the way and practically dragging on the floor. He was leaning on the wall and one hand was desperately digging into his back. His legs were very spread apart even when he walked and his back had a deep arch.
Name: Corey
How far: 7 months
Babies: 230

Corey.had gone into early labor right in the living room. His humongous belly shook with every contraction. "Please help," he desperately cried feeling pinned down by his babies. He screamed loudly as he felt another contraction rip through him. He felt as if his belly was going to burn and his back was going to snap
Name: Kevin
How far: 6 1/2 months
How many babies: 300

I panted a little as I rubbed my gargantuan belly, full of 300 children. It forced my legs to splay open as it rested on the ground in front of the couch I was sitting on. Even though I was three months away from being due, I felt absolutely enormous.
Name: Chris
Pregnant:No

Chris made his way into the living room, glancing over at Kevin before he glances over at Corey. Both were in desperate need of help, that was clear. Hearing Corey's pained whisper Chris quickly makes his way over to the male.
"Ugh, my belly feels so packed...Don't know why I haven't felt my stomach get torn to pieces yet." I muttered to myself as I rubbed my huge gut.
Corey remained on the floor screaming. His belly was shaking visibly. He watched Chris walk over. "H-help, please, ohhhhh," he screamed feeling another contraction. He was sitting up on the floor his legs were played out from under him and his arms were leaned behind him helping so his big belly didn't crush him.
Name: Sky
Gender: Male (blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6 tall, thin framed)
Pregnant: No

I was just dismissed from my orientation. As I was heading to my designated quarter, I heard moans of pain, just like the ones when somebody is... in labor! Oh my goodness a patient is in labor! I immediately ran to the source of the painful moans. My eyes widen and my heart raced. He will be my first patient. 'Ok just don't mess up anything' I thought as i relaxed myself.

"Sir my name is Sky. I'm a medical stuff here and I'll be assisting you birth your babies. Now please tell me just how much pain are you feeling?" I said as I had my hands feeling around his large orb.
Chris had helped with a few labors and as Sky came over to assist Corey he nodded slowly. "You must be the new guy"

Chris then runs his hand over Corey's large stomach before looking at Sky "We're going to need some towels, a lot of them"
I nod in understanding. "I'll be right back." I gave Correy a last comforting squeeze on his hand before speeding off to the supplies room. I gathered as many towels I can and returned to Chris and Correy, reeling a cart full of towels. "Will this do?"
Name: Lilly
Pregnant: No
Profession: Maternity Nurse
I'm making my daily rounds with the all the test subject when I see a cart of towels being wheeled down the hallway. "Strange," I think as a birth was not scheduled today. So my curiosity gets the better of me and I follow it to its destination.
Chris nods "It should, for now" Chris had grabbed a few pilows and put them behind Corey to give him something to lean on.

He then turned to Kevin "You doing alright over there Kevin?"
"Hello Sky. What's going on here?"
My guess is it's a birth, but I do not what to jump the gun until I get details.
I knelt down beside Correy and guided him through his contractions. I looked at Lily. "He's in labor and as far as I see it, it will be quite a handful." My gaze then switched to Chris. "Is it too late to put him in a room? He may be more comfortable birthing in somewhere more private." I noticed another test subject nearby. "You doing alright?"
"Then I'll prepare a room for him. As soon as you are able, seen him to birthing room 5-C."
I quickly scurry out of the room and down the hallway to 5-C.
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
"Okay" I nodded at Lily. "Sir...Correy" I said as I read his wrist band. "Can you walk, or do you want me to send in a wheelchair?"
Is this still open

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,170 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,084 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,346 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,279 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,253 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,494 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15