Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
Reese grunted when he was sat down, closing his eyes and groaning as he tilted his head back,"I'm liking everything you're doing right now."he turned his head to kiss him deeply, allowing his tongue to slip into his mouth with a heavy sigh, running his fingers through his hair,"What do you want to do today?"he asked, biting his lip and tilting his head as their eyes met for a long moment. Hearing the two upstairs and keeping his volume down as well.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What do you say....? I think i am quite open to ideas...though i wouldnt say no to a lazy morning. Something less physical maybe? How about a game or two on that new one you bought.... that racing game?" Philippe suggested casually even though he was clearly distracted by Reese biting his lips, making it even more enticing than usual. Philippe's fingers danced over Reese's body, over his curves and all, not really suggestive but somehow always lingering on parts that he knew were sensitive to Reese.
"Yeah, a lazy morning."he murmured and tilted his head back as he curled up against the other man's chest,"We could turn it into a game within a game."he smirked some, giving him a kiss and running his hands down to grasp onto his hands,"If I win... You have to treat me to a day of pampering... And if you win... You get to pick something like that too."he smiled softly, kissing his fingers and taking one to run his tongue over and then suck slightly on the tip before letting him go again as he stood up to his feet. Hearing Fiona bring Oliver back down stairs, he left the kitchen to see them go,"Have fun, Ollie."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well, i have nothing to lose, so game on." Philippe smiled at the suggestion. Going over to join Reese, he wound his arm around Reese casually, while bidding his goodbye to Ollie as well. He laughed at how the toddler was blowing them kisses and squirming in Fiona's arms for having the chance to go out to the playground. Turning back to Reese, he tilted his head and asked. "What game is it that you are suggesting?"
When the door shut behind Fiona and Oliver, he sighed and smiled softly before turning to Philippe again as he asked the question,"The racing game is fine by me."he said and adored the slight tilt of his head, like his son, before moving past him with his hand in his own,"Come, let's waste the day away. How many more of these will we have?" Reese plopped down onto the couch, though hissed as he soon remembered what all had happened last night, on this couch included as he grimaced slightly,"That wasn't a very smart idea of mine."he laughed and shook his head, pressing his lips together and leaning back fully afterward.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe had to laugh at how Reese's face scrunched up as he plopped down on the couch. He grabbed the controller and threw one to Reese. "A mario then? I would beat you, no doubt. Dont you underestimate me." He said with a cocky smile, opting to sit down on the floor. "This would give me an advantage." He said as he started the game. It was indeed a heated race, where the 2 ran neck to neck, moving their bodies like they were in a real race car. Philippe did have an advantage though, for Reese would soemtimes hiss and grimace when he pulled on some parts of his, but Reese did have better skills.
The two were best friends and now lovers, though a few months into their relationship, Philippe was of course called to take a business trip around the globe somewhere to expand the business. Reese hasn't exactly understood why he had to go, but he knew he couldn't stop him even now as he stood at the front door of their apartment building with Oliver in his arms. His partners suitcases were stacked into the trunk of the taxi and he looked just as displeased as the first time he had told him he had to leave.

"You sure they couldn't get anyone else? You couldn't ask someone to do it for you?"he pouted some more and looked down at Oliver who was playing with the buttons of his shirt. It made it worse that he was feeling a bit...off for a few weeks now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Babe, believe me. I have screamed and clawrd, putting on a fight as best as i could but... you know how those stubborn oldies are in the board. They just insisted I have to go in person. Take good care of yourself and Ollie ok? And if that bug dont go away in a few days.... fetch the doctor. Dont let me worry." Harry sad cupping Reese's sad face and kissed on his pouted lips that was losing a bit of his usual colors with his recent sickness. He also ruffled Ollir's soft hair and kissed both of his cheeks. "Papa's gonna be away for awhile. Please remembrr my face when I comr bavk ok? Or else papa would be very sad..." he said looking at the toddler.
"Of course."he said when he mentioned taking care of Oliver and himself, he would be working from home until whatever this sickness he had was passed. So Fiona didn't have to worry about coming by, not that she wanted to anyway when Philippe wasn't there. He sighed and nodded simply,"Alright."he murmured and looked up at him when he cupped his face, closing his eyes and kissing back softly,"Love you."he murmured and then watched as he said goodbye to Oliver too, who hugged his arm and grinned innocently,"I not forget Pa!"he giggled and then kissed the older man's cheek once.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Thank you so much babe!" Philippe said grinning widely, giving Ollie his other side of his face to kiss on. "And yes that sealed our promise. Be good ok?" He said and looked back to Reese, then reluctantly took off.

The trip had started off busy. Building a whole new branch on the other side of thr world wasnt easy, and he had to merge into tbe culture with lots of dinners together. The horrible time.difference also made it impossible to communicate with his.loved ones too easily, aside from weekends. And even with those, the conversation was short. Philippe was finding himself quire lost in time, where weeks turend quickly into months.
Things started off unusual, Philippe wasn't there and he didn't have to go into work for the time he was gone, throwing off the usual pattern of their day. Which was only supposed to be for a week or two, though as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, he figured it out himself that Philippe wasn't coming back as soon as he said he would, despite what he said when he called them. Having to get back into working and calling Fiona to look after Oliver when he ended up staying for more than a week. It felt strange, not having Philippe drive him and needing to learn the bus routes around the apartment since even though Philippe left his car, he couldn't drive. Reese was disappointed ultimately, though knew that he couldn't do anything as his lover was an entire ocean away and he was doing this for his company. He supposed that they could always look to being even more well set off, onsidering the college funds they'd have to pay for.

He sat on the bus with Oliver beside him at the window, paper grocery bags in his arms as he watched the boy be entirely fascinated with the city life. It was sunday and he was dreading going into work, not because he hated work, but because of how tired it made him now. Of course, he didn't tell Philippe, but Reese had found out that he was carrying his child a few weeks after he had left. He had meant to tell him, multiple times, but of course he had never gotten around to it, even almost eight months in.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe had been exceedingly sorry. He had been away for almost half a year, which had way surpassed his expectation. They had their moments together, but there was so much that the webcam could show. He had noticed Reese putting on a little weight, but that was something thta he felt secretly relieved, for he had appeared to be very tired and exhausted during the first few weeks of him leaving.

Philippe had been working like a dog, with the setting up of the branch at the most crucial moment. He had only time for a fleeting chat with Reese and Ollie. He hoped he could be able to br back as soon as possible. It would be a surprise for Reese. He had even booked the ricket back, but in the end was forced to delay it further. He sighed in disappointment looking at the ticket. He really mised them. Reese also looked a bit off. He seemed to grunt sometimes when they were webcamming, and sometimes looked to be having difficulty lifting Ollie up to get his little face in the cam as well. Philippe was a little worried even though Reese always brushed it off.
Reese forgave him of course, he loved the other man and didn't think he could hold a grudge against him even if he wanted to. He had planned on calling Philippe up again today once they got into the apartment, he heaved himself up slowly to his feet once the bus stopped a block away from their house. "Come on, Ollie."he called as he moved to waddle slowly down the aisle, having to excuse himself and apologize every time he mistakenly brushed against another person. He felt his son grasping onto his pants leg as they escaped the close capacity of the bus,"Get ahead of me, buddy. I can't see you back there."he shifted the heavy bags again on either side of his rounded stomach and continued waddling down the street now. "Excited to talk with Pa?"he asked him as they traveled down the street, the groceries slipping, though he continually adjusted his grasp on them. It was a hot summer and he was even more uncomfortable considering how he was carrying.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe had been stationing in front of the computer, waiting for the little dot to turn from grey to green to show his mate and kid werw comig.online. he wanted to see them so depserately, it was getting harder and harder everytime to cut the line.

The beep alerted him from the document he was going through, and his heart bumped a little faster awaiting the line to go through. "Hey.... gosh how come I could be msising you this much." He said wholeheartedly seeing Reese's face appearing. "You just got back from a run? You looked... flushed. How was it?" He asked casually noting the slight sweat on his face.
Reese smiled at Philippe's comment,"Same here."he said as he was stacking things up into the cabinet, turning to him slightly as Oliver had climbed into the stool at the island counter,"I went grocery shopping... I know you forget what that's like, having room service for so long."he half joked as he used his shirt collar to wipe his face, taken to wearing more comfortable and casual clothing now that he was late into his pregnancy. "Have you talked them into letting you come home soon?"he asked as he went over to put the cold stuff in the freezer and fridge, leaving out things for dinner tonight.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hey i do cook sometimes..... I am getting so bored by the unchanging menu they offered here. And by the way, I miss your cooking." he said looking with longing at Reese. "So what have you planned for dinner tonight with this little guy?" He asked saying his hi to Oliver, who was patting at the screen as he would usually do, excited to see his father. "Buddy, you been taking good care of papa?" He asked turning to the toddler. "I could be coming back a little sooner than expected, but I don't want to make a promise that I couldn't keep. I would tell you when I got furhter confirmation." He said once again to Reese who's showing his back to him, and he somehow noticed his bottom getting a little wider than he remembered, but with Oliver here he didn't think it was the best place to mention that.
"Sure you do." Another smile came to his face and he looked to the screen, resenting it even more and more now despite the help it gave in seeing Philippe. He hated that it separated him from his partner, his son from the only other father he's known and he sighed quietly,"Hamburgers."he said as he came over to kiss Oliver's head softly while the little boy grinned and bounced brightly,"Yes, Pa! I take care of Daddy good!"he lifted the boy up in his arms as he squirmed happily and kissed his tummy, though put him back down just as soon as he sighed, smiling still at him. But what Philippe said stroked him the wrong way, he sighed as his smile sank slightly,"Sooner than you expected? You said you had no exact date, Phil...."he moved to sink into a counter stool as well, leaning his head in his hand as his other hand supported his rounded belly. He had meant for the pregnancy to be a surprise for when he got back home, but now he knew it wasn't going to happen. The baby would be there by the time Philippe's company managers stopped pulling their leg.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"From how it felt like, I don't think they would let me go these few weeks, but then I could be spared with the messy tie-up-lose-ends stuff. That would be taken up by the new manager.... I am just as in the dark as you babe...." He said finally, not without his apology. It was a great test to their relationshp, with him being abent for such long period after the brief establishment of it in the beginning. They almost never talked without Oliver being there, and it's sometimes difficult to get to more intimate topics when the barely 2-year-old was present as well. "Reese I am .... I dont know. I could be back in a month, I guess...." he said giving it some leniancy. He in fact had a long weekend 3 weeks from now, it could be a quick trip back and then he would return for the last of the stuff, if all went well.
His lips pressed together with a slight nod, he couldn't help his hand running over the shape of his middle,"I get it... Even just a few months into this business, I understand. "He sighed and shook his head some,"It's okay... It's fine, just...do your best, I know you do." A smile crossed his face and he stroked his son's thick head of hair,"I love you... 'We' love you."he looked to Oliver,"Right, Ollie?"he asked and the little boy giggled, he had been distracting himself with trying to peel an orange,"Yes! We love pa!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Aww Ollie, and you also like daddy right?" Philippe asked the toddler, whose head was just visible occupying half of th3 screen sitting so.close to the camera. He missed that thick head of hair where he could sink his hand in. The warm little body of Oliver was also something he missed dearly. "I would talk to you soon babe. Both of you." He blew them a kiss, especially at Reese, licking his lips wet at some clumsy hint of more. He's grtting.quite fed up with his own hand, that's for sure.

The 3 weeks came and past. Philippe hopped on the first flight back after thr last day of work. He couldnt wait to hold the 2 guys he loved the most in the world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,226 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,912 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,349 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,872 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,053 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,247 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,698 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,172 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,249 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM