Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
The man exhaled as he was pushed into, moaning softly at the squeeze and arching his back some at the touches, even weeks after his most recent birth he wanted the other inside of him. He moaned softly and wrapped his arms around his neck as he rode through his deep thrusts, his mouth falling open with the slow thrusts. The hands at his ass kneading and playing with his soft flesh, he sank down against him and hissed as his cock pushed lightly against his cervix, his head falling back when his eyes rolled into his head, moaning out but at a reasonable level. "Harder." He urged him, mouth falling open.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's perhaps one of their most sensual sessions together. Philippe is going slow, gentle, contrasting with his usual vigorous and relentless thrusts. He nibbled kisses on Reese's adam's apple, leaving kiss marks on his collarbone, making sure they would last as bruises on his neck. His fiance - and soon to be husband. His cock, buried deep inside of Reese, twitched at the thought.

"Yes...." he responded to his lover's request, and picked up his speed ever so slightly. His main focus had been grinding into Reese. "i am gonna make you pregnant in this one... your belly's gonna again swell, so nicely and roundly. the other parents in the kindergarten would whisper how frequent you ahve been pregnant - with jealousy, you must have a loving husband at home..."
His skin felt hot with each kiss, his cheeks a bright red color as he wrapped his arms around his lover and moaned as he made love to him so gently,"You fuck me so well." He whispered softly in his ear and nipped lightly at it, fingers running through his hair and grasping lightly, arching his back with a long moan,"Oh god... Yes... Yes..."He shut his eyes tightly and kissed his lips again,"I'll rub it in their faces... I'll wear such tight clothes, I'll make sure to make my belly so large..."He panted and rocked back against his lover's cock that pressed into him and stretched him so well, not even thinking about the fact that even now they were running out of space in the large apartment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"they will whisper, they will comment... they will ask if ti's twins. they will be so jealous... they can only guess how heated our sex life must be to have you walking with a slight limp and obviousl flushed with the afterglow of sex. They are gonna be so jealous of how fertile you are, and how strong I am for making you preggers so effortlessly..." Philippe continued with his imaginaton, even though it might very well be the picture. he took Reese's swollen nipple and knawed it gently, teasing him while he hit heavier and thrust deeper into Philippe. "i am close babe... close to filling you with virile seeds..."
"You'll fuck me every night, won't you?" He panted and arched his back against those deep thrusts, shutting his eyes tight and moaning as he leaned up to kiss his lover and soon to be husband. His ass still ached with the birth of their second child and yet he could care less, he cried out and tossed his head back as his cock spurted with pre as his nipple was nibbled upon. He moaned and his eyes went cross,"Fuck... Just do it... Please... Fill me already." He whined.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Phlippe nodded. "yea i am so gonna fuck you raw every night... i would be cumming so frequently in you you're gonna feel me in teh morning. you would be walking so awkardly, everybody would know what had gone on the previous night..." Philippe's thrusts got more erratic as the images popping up in his mind fueled his arousal. "take it, and bear us another child... you are gonna amek me so proud Reese, make me a proud daddy all over again!" Philippe slurred out and thrusted a few last times into Reese, and finally his cock jerked and spurt out ropes of thick seeds into Reese, reaching his womb that's barely recovered from teh last birth.
Reese laughed at his lover and nodded as he wrapped his arms around his neck and moaned steadily as Phillips pumped on and out of him like a piston. He panted and nodded as he kissed him after the slurred speech and nipped at his lip, groaning as he rocked into him. He somewhat bounced on the others hips and groaned as he came as well with a harsh cramp as they orgasmed together. His nails dragged down the others back and he grimaced deeply as he was filled with cum.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The slight burn from his back only served to arouse Philippe further in his primal urge to breed Reese, his cock jerked and spurted another rope of cum into Reese, sealign the deal for another pregnancy. this would be in so close succession with the last, they were both unaware of the possible risks and implications it would lead to.

The pair collasped, Phlippe holding Reese close while they panted against each other. the mindblowing orgasm were causing them to be slightly delirious, and it would take awhile before Philippe recovered enough to chcukle out loud. "so i guess we really would be in need for a larger house..." he said with his palm covering Reese's bloated belly, still puffy from the last pregnancy and now filled with Philippe's cum.
Their bodies trembled, especially his own as he was pumped full of hot seed, his hands resting on the others back and lips coming against the other in a wet kiss. He breathed in and out slowly as he laid there beneath the other, a smile on his face,"Yes. Much bigger." He replied,"Somewhere in the suburbs? White picket fence and all?" He offered and smiled softly at him as they embraced on the couch, naked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"oh yea.. white fences with a lot of bedrooms. we'd have to work hard on filling them up." Philippe smirked and pressed another kiss on Reese. They were so affectionate with each other, eventually Philippe lifted Reese up to move back into their bedroom for some much needed sleep - with Reese's belly still filled with cum.

the couple had reconciled completely afterwards, becoming more clingy to each other than ever. they would have steaming sex every night - and occassional in the morning if they ever got that spare time.
It took only a few weeks for Reese to show signs of another pregnancy, instead of being up and ready to go to work with Phillipe he was sleeping in. Waking up only to head straight to the bathroom to puke or lay in a hot bath, he took time off work and it was much needed. As he felt too sick to even leave the house, or even take care of the two young children they had so the nanny kept coming. Leaving the man to his own devices as he slept and ate and just laid around their room for most of the day. Though soon enough he did have to leave the house, they had an appointment with the doctor and it was important that he go. Especially since Phillipe had taken off work, so he dragged himself out of the bathroom to get dressed and wait downstairs on the couch for his fiance.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Once the first puking came, philippe was quite sure Reese was again pregnant. this had felt somewhat familiar - before he left Reese not knowing he's pregnant, there had been a fleeting period of time when he would exhibit the exact symptoms, only back then he had no idea what that is. this time around he was much prepared, he had done his research (it's frustrating for him to be so clueless even though he is already father of 2 - about to be 3) and knew what to look for now.

Of course it had been a weird change. All sex was abruptly stopped, and Philippe sometimes had his frustrated moments with the huge transition from mindless and crzy sex everywhere, everyday, to nil. He couldn't help but feel sorry for Reese though. this pregnancy had been hitting him hard and all day long he was finding his fiance so exhausted, he dared not speak to him too loudly.

Philippe came down to join Reese. He smiled at Reese and quickly bottledsome lemon water - it was sometimes effective in suppressng the nauseousness. "ready?" curiously they didn't use any pregnancy test, there simply wasn't a need to since Reese was so obviously pregnant.
They both weren't surprised at all when he started getting sick, they were almost ecstatic even, but sadly the happiness was short lived. As the morning puking didn't stop and yet with two kids of his own the carrier barely knew what to do for it himself. Though when his partner came up to him bearing a gift he gladly accepted as it seemed liquids were the only thing he could consume besides crackers. He took the bottle and opened it up,"Yeah, give me a minute."

Reese was curled up on one end of the couch and he lifted his head to look up at the other but not too fast of course it would make him dizzy if he did. The carrier sighed and took a slow sip of the water, he wore sweatpants and a teeshirt, barely caring about his appearance as he felt like complete shit.

"Are the kids okay with Nicole?" He asked and gave the other his hand to be helped up after he closed up the water bottle again. Knowing they'd only be gone an hour or so.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"yea they are gonna be fine. you would do much better if you stop worrying over everything but yourself." Philippe smiled, helping reese up from teh couch. "i sthe morning sickness more serious this time around?" he asked, he had missed both times so there was really no comparison for PHilippe. "Anythingthat you know would work with suppressing that? anything in general is hould know about your preferences now?" he continued to ask, bringing Reese to teh door as they made their way to the doctor's before the kids could whine about not seeing them.

Things went on smoothly in the clinic. Philippe accompanied Reese to all the stations, treating him like he was made of glass. Evne the nurse chuckled at how Phiippe insisted he would have to hold Reese's arm when he got off of the scale. "better safe than sorry, right? " he flashed a birhgt smile at the nurse, and immeidately the young girl blushed and looked away, busy herself with scribbling things on the clipboard.
"Probably, but I can't help it. I'm a mother." He sighed and allowed the other to bring himself up to his feet, grasping his lovers hand and leaning into him. "Yeah. It feels like I'm dying." He complained, though he knew it was most likely an overstatement as he shook his head at the question he asked him,"Anything I know now is something you know too." He replied, walking with him to the door as he followed beside him, sticking close as he was led around. To the car and then the clinic where he was held like a doll, getting his weight checked and then laid back down on the examining table, he sighed,"So...first ultrasound for you." He smiled softly and looked up to the other, reaching up to stroke his cheek,"And you wonder why I don't bring you along sometimes, I gotta keep the nurses from flirting."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
By now the nurse had disappeared from the room, leaving them alone to wait for the doctor. Philippe smiled. "well i gotta prove that i'm still very much attractive to you right?" he smiled leaning into Reese's outstretched hand. he sighed and covered Reese's hand with his own, enjoying the soft touch. "I'm sorry for not being there for you last time..." he said, "and i'm even mroe sorry for critcizing you at all. i had no idea what you'd been through last time..." he said and pressed a kiss on Reese's palm.

The doctor came in and they shook hands. They had returned to the doctor that had followed through Reese's pregnancy last time.
Reese laughed at that and looked down as he shrugged lightly,"I guess so."He said and intertwined their fingers as he laid there on the examining table,"It's okay. As long as you're here now."He said and leaned up to kiss him softly,"You didn't really mean it, I know."He said, even though their relationship almost ended because of it, he didn't care, they were together now and had plans for the future, he rubbed his cheek and then looked to the doctor as he came inside to help.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"hello there. I've wondered whether our lovely guy here was in fact lying about having a partner - looks like he's not. too bad, i thought i stand a chance luring him. So, returnign for a second baby?" the doctor smiled at Philippe flashign a smile at him. "that's quite close together with the last one... i recall the emergency i received. your baby - the one borned already - is not yet 5 months old?" the doctor squinted her eyes, recalllign hard what the timing was.

"that's a point to note. Now, looking at the stats, aside from the weight, i'm pretty fine with the other aspects... you say your mornign sickness' been bad?" she asked, flipping through the charts.
Reese blushed just a bit at what the doctor said and shook his head,"No, he's real." He chuckled and grasped Phillipe by the hand as he looked up to him and then back to the doctor with a nod,"We couldn't help ourselves, it was more guilt than anything. He had missed so so much of my other pregnancies already." He felt nervous as the doctor mentioned how old Mila was and bit his lip briefly,"No. She isn't." He took in a breath and nodded,"It's been horrible, I can't even sit up right without feeling light headed." He replied and intertwined his fingers with his fiancee's.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
( oh WOW you're replying late! haha sorry wasn't there to catch up with you... )

Philippe's crease between his brows deepend hearing his fiance describing his condition. it was really bad and he could only hope the doctor could give some solutiosn to the situation.

"i see. this sometimes happen with pregnancies - and it's very unpredictable how hormones will want to play out. it can vary largely from pregnancy to pregnancy. I will check your fluids and see if you'll need an IV just to make sure you're sufficient hydrated, then i will prescribe some vitamins that can help. It just doesn't always work. If you feel like youc an eat something and keep it down, each as much of it as possible, be it ice cream or anything that you usually just sparingly indulge in. You'll need the calories." she said scribblign on the board. "Let's see how the little one's doing." she turned to the machine and tapped a few buttons. Philippe helped tug up Reese's shirt to expose his belly taht's just rounding out and waited for the image to come up. This is technically his first ultrasound and Philippe was a little bit nervous.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,269 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,918 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,357 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,899 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,060 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,278 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,262 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,698 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,176 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,251 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM