Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
"That was on my mind as well."Reese laughed, allowing the kisses over his face and then shook his head at the next question,"Not at all... You're like a fucking... Eggplant in that department." His eyes widened at the number, despite trying his damned-ness not to think of Joel while this happened, he couldn't help but compare the two of them. How far he's come to actually have someone who loves and cares for him...and his son. He almost went teary eyed and remembered that this was a good thing, that he shouldn't cry and that it wasn't sexy if he did. His eyes squeezed shut and he tilted his head back as he relaxed himself as much he could, hissing lightly at the stretch, even just one finger. He hasn't had anything back there since Oliver had come barreling out and from the tear the baby's head made the scar was still there. A grunt escaped him and he dug his nails into Phil's arm and bit down on the knuckle of his other hand, breathing and forcing himself to keep relaxed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And eggplants do come in a lot of sizes... I guess I am one of the larger members of that family." Philippe sighed and nibbed Reese's flushed ear. He sensed Reese's tensing up slightly, so he kept it gentle. He paid special attention to the scar, caress that slightly rough part with his finger pulp. "I still remember that day so vividly.... such a miracle." He soon found the inadequacy of pre as lube. Eyeing the glass on the side, he smirked and grabbed the glass. The scotch could do.
If Reese could blush any more, he would as he closed his eyes to the nibbling of his ear,"When Olie was born?"he asked, knowing that could be the only thing he meant as he smiled softly. "I guess it was."he replied and gasped at the coldness of the liquid against his ass,"Nhm..."He bit his lip again, tilting his head back and this time he held onto the other man with both hands,"Are you really too lazy to get proper lube?"he laughed softly against his neck and kissed him there, then coming around so their lips met,"You'll impress me if this works."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am just too eager to get proper lube... too bad I didn't keep a bottle around here. I would make sure that would be a part of my stationary set later." Philippe murmurred. With the added cool liquid, his finger was making squishy sounds thrusting in adn out of the delicate opening. He soon breached the ring of muscle and was on to explore deeper within Reese. The alcohol was evaporating, cooling the flesh making the sensation peculiar to both. Philippe tested with another finger, stabbing around the opening seeking an entry point.
Reese laughed softly into his ear, it was a breathy sound and he gasped at how much easier his finger went in and out of his ass. Eyes rolling back with a soft groan,"God... That's nice..."He muttered quietly, gasping when the second finger was added and tilting his head back, the leg that was lifted quivered and he moaned.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe caressed the trembling thigh, a soothing gesture on as he witnessed Reese's member stood back up again after the temporary wilt from the pain. He roamed his hand over Reese's front as well. He didn't have a lot of stretchmraks to begin with from Oliver, and all of it faded away now. His bodily hair also did a great job of covering it up. As they both sweat, Philippe chuckled as he drew patterns on his stomach. With his fingers diligently stretching Reese, he palmed his erection as well. Whenever he rubbed against sweetspots wtihin Reese, his cock would twitch and ooze out more precum. Philippe deliberately took it slow, using his sweet time to memorize and map out the likes and nots of Reese.
Reese was twitching and letting out small sighs of ecstasy as the other's fingers ran lightly over his body slow and calculated when he saw how much of an reaction it gained. His eyes had closed to the feeling of being kneaded between his palm and fingers as he was being stretched so well and loose. The other man watched how Philippe reacted to his own reactions and used his free leg to drag him against his ass,"Stop teasing me and just fuck me already... We do have work tomorrow too."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am actually planning to call in sick.... I would make sure the sensation would leave a mark on you tomorrow." Philippe chuckled to himself picturing Reese walking with a waddle tomorrow from the overusage of his bottom... he would make sure that was the case. "We woudln't want everyone to have guessed what happened, right?" He said as he withdrew his fingers. He had just managed to squeeze the tip of hsi 4th in, not entirely stretching Reese well enough for his girth, but he figured some burn would be nice as well. Poisitoning his cock, he sank in with a loud moan. It had been long since he had bedded someone, in fact, he hadn't found teh occassion since he had taken reese in, and to be hoenst he was getting tired from taking care of hsi desire on his own now. This was much needed release, for both, he assumed.
"Are you?"he then smiled at the other's dirty thoughts as he silently agreed to that,"Wouldn't you think they'd make a connection? I'd be out too."he thought about it as he looked up at the other and was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize when the fingers were replaced by the cock. Until he was pushing up into him, a gasp escaped him and he groaned out in a sweet mixture of pleasure and too tight of a fit in his ass. He brought his hand up to grasp onto his arm,"Shush..."he murmured to him, on edge that his son could walk in any moment,"Take me from the back?"he asked him quietly, not revealing how he felt about the position but letting him guess as he bit down on his lip, little did he know that was only the tip of the others cock.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It would raise a few brows, but I guess that would be better than seeing you hiss everytime you sit down." Philippe smirked and grabbed Reese's arm in turn, nodding as he bit down his moan. He saw how tightly Reese was biting into his.lip, and nodded at his request. "Just dont regret it after we move." He wasnt able to guess the hiddne meaning behind Reese's request, but he was happy to oblige. Grabbing his waist, he essentially turned Reese on his cock, screwing his member deeper in him as he flipped reese around.
The other man silently agreed as they simply took the day off, it was easier than he would have thought, though being together with the boss had it's perks he guessed. Reese absolutely adored being taken from the back, it made his cock tingle and drool accumulate in his mouth as his member was pinned between the glass and Philippe's muscular body. A gasp escaped him and he couldn't breathe for a moment as the other's cock pushed all the way in and he squirmed slightly with a whimper, his hands grasping the other edge of the desk and keeping a tight grip on it,"Oh my god..."he pressed against the desk, his ass lifting up, a lump in his throat from how deep he went and he couldn't think about anything other than that big cock inside of him as his eyes rolled back some.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe had to pause as well, indulging in the incredible pleasure. It was like Reese was sucking him.in, his inenr linings clasping on him tightly. He squeezed his eyes shut and even stopped breathing for a second with the tightness. He opened his eyes finally as he pulled out a bit and slammed back in, more testing than anything. He wouldnt want to overwhelm reese. Somehow he had a feeling his.previous lover wouldnt be having this patience. He wanted to show the young man what it's mean by making.love instead of just sex.
Reese relaxed slowly as the other pulled back and let out a small cry when he was shoved into again, shifting his footing and groaning at the way this position stretched out his back,"Ah... Nh...Mnn..." His eyes shut tight as he bit down on his lip, cheek flat against the top of whatever papers Philippe had left on his desk, parts of his skin flared up with the random bits of the cold glass that spread across his skin. He jammed his own member in the tight space between the glass and his body weight, hips bucking at each thrust inside of him,"God yes..."he panted out quietly, he could get used to this. There was a pressure in his ass and towards the shaft and base of his cock as pre spread across the glass at his groin, a gasp escaped him and he had to bite down on his knuckle again to keep from crying out too loudly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe's hands weren't idle as well, he moved over Reese's shoulder blades, his backbone, down to his butt dimples. It was a gem discovering that Reese had such a beautiful pair of Venus dimples, and he squeezed his buttocks, spreading them wide as he plunged even deeper into Reese. He chuckled hearing the choked cry with him biting into his knuckles, and worked even harder in driving the young man crazy. It wouldn't matter even if they woke Oliver up. It wouldn't matter if his desk would be such a mess adn they probably would have a hard time cleaning the stains. This moment was just magcial and Philippe gradually let loose of himself, thrusting deep and hard into Reese.
The man seemed to be successful at driving Reese crazy, his eyes rolled back and whimpers escaped him as he was fucked so thoroughly, crying out again and again now until he was coming over the desk. Knowing that some of that may get on his important documents, he grinned at the thought, how dirty they would be together. Though he begged for Philippe not to stop, his voice was shaky as he tried speaking when the other man gave him the force of his cock inside of him,"I'm s-sorry-"he gasped in, he couldn't last, it had been so long and his tolerance was weakened completely. "It's just so good."he wouldn't argue to Philippe taking him more until he was done, he was ready for a night of sex if that's what was on the other's mind too.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Reese reaching orgasm so quick had been surprising, but Philippe stopped his attack mainly due to how tight Reese was getting around him, his canal spasming as Reese's cum splashed all over his glass table. He couldnt care less what's that document, even though it looked suspiciously like a contract he had just sealed. He chuckled hearing what reese attempted to say through his pants, and he said beside his ears, blanketing over the younger man with his own body. "You wouldnt have me stopping until i have fucked you so thoroughly you would be dripping with my seed. You would be bulginf with my cum and be reminded of this for days." He said as he heaved Reese's upper body up, pljnging.once again deep into him, thrusting against him with more force as he was holding Reese in place through his shoulder now.
With the other man coming over him and almost growling into his ear had his cock almost immediately sprouting to erection again. He whimpered, nodding his head in agreement or consent to what the other wanted to do to his body, wanting to be loved in such a way. Another cry escaped him as he was dragged upright with the cock standing up in his rectum, plunging right against his prostate. The cry turned into almost a squeal of pleasure and he covered his mouth with both hands as he was held against the other's broad chest. He was surprised to how high his own voice went and he was a bright red in color afterward, his hair falling over his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The squeal surprised Philippe as well, but he almost immediately broke into a huge smile, finding it a great acheivement to draw such a sweet voice from Reese. He nibbled his earlobe against his blushed face. "Again, please. What a lovely sound!" He started thrusting again, trying his best to get to that angle to draw that sound out of Reese again. This was getting better and better. Philippe held Reese across hsi chest, his fingers slowly found their way to Reese's breasts and tweaked on the 2 darkened perks, the color never went back down even when he now fed Oliver only occassionally.
The smile in Philippe's voice could be heard and Reese shook his head even at the teasing of his earlobe being nibbled. "I didn't even know I could make it."he panted out heavily, brows knitting together tightly as he was soon taken just as forcefully again, moans escaping him just as frequently as before. The cries though came almost just as frequent as the moans, and almost just as loud, a thin type of milk leaking from him, he had stopped taking the hormones and so the milk was thinning. Not like Oliver needed it any more anyway, he was old enough to eat solid foods. "Yeah..."he drawled.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
In their vigorous motions, the thin milk of Reese's was splashed everywhere, some landing on his abdomen, some on the desk, and even on his face. Philippe didnt let it go to waste as he licked the small white droplets wherever he could reach. Each cry, each moan, each tightening on his canal drew Philippe into a more pumped stage, and he fleetingly thought this could last forever as he roared and thrusted, now holding Reeze's hips to hold him steady. He moved his hips like a motor, even the desk started moving, everything on it seemed to bounce witb their rhythm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,842 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,120 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,724 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,165 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,885 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,357 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,113 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,846 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,258 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,265 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM