Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
"I doubt how 'you.make it work' means. .. when you need oil to squeeze in your suit..." jamie said doubtfully. "Is it around your belly that strained thr most? Oh and also here..." he sneaked down to Moreison's markedly rounder and full buttocks. Beforr he had a muscular, tight frame, now that he was pregnant, he became curvier and more, motherly. Softening his otherwise macho look a little.
Morrison smirked as he laid his head back,"Mostly my ass."he murmured,"Like you said, me carrying low, it doesn't affect the suit much, at least not now. I'm sure it will matter when she gets bigger."he laughed when his ass was squeezed and looked back at him as he felt him up.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's a natural and good sign for your hips and bottom to expand. It would make the passage, when it's time, to come easier." Dr Jamie once again appeared. "You should be proud that your body's preparing quite well. " he sized up his figure and continued to massage. With the relaxation in the bones and ligament, it also came soreness and tiredness, which was what Jamie was targeting with his massage. To get through Morrison's trained muscle layer was a feat though, and soon Jamie was sweating while working his way through Morrison's body.
"Ugh..."he grimaced at the talk of his ass and hips, he frowned softly,"Sure, I'm proud that I'm becoming a lard ass."he muttered while one of his hands stroked the side of his stomach slowly, the baby shifting lazily inside of him, a moan this time escaping him at the lithe fingers sinking into his tense muscles. The Captain was sinking slowly into a deep, comfortable nap, snoring lightly, his head laying on the pillow.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was all brimming with pride to have made the Captain moan in taht way. He knew he was good at this, and to be able to use his skills on his mate, made him feel better, was an achievement. He gradually got gentler, letting Morrison fall deeper in sleep.

Jamie made sure Morrison was soundly asleep before he sneaked off to carry some of his stuff over. Now that their relationship had been clear to everybody, he could be with the captain more. He decided he could start with sneakign in his toothbrush and towel, and also a few shirts. He smiled brightly, planning out on how to invading more and more of his omega's space without him noticing.
His sixth month was soon in the past then, he was approaching the middle of his eight month of pregnancy soon enough, he was huge and neither his friends, mate, or crew would let him forget it. As his stomach stuck out of him in a way that he was obviously pregnant, his suits were now modified to support his back more as his stomach weighed on his lower back. He was known for having a bedtime due to Corporeal Paige wanting him to be fully rested and if he didn't stick to it he would either be grumpy or sleep all morning. The day's passed, it was obvious that he would soon need to go down to the clinic soon, though no one ever mentioned it around him of course. It was known to be a subject that got the Captain to snap at you and get you demoted for the day to cleaning the bathrooms.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Paige had now kept a close eye to his mate. ALthough he still technically should be responsible for the health of the whole ship, everybody accepted that the best way to find him would be to first hunt down the captain, for he would never be 10 steps away from Morrison anymore. Paige was getting quite nervous, especially when Morrison insisted to walk as normally as he could, despising anyway that could make him appear to be waddling - which caused only even more pressure on his back and hips. He was often caught on by the captain, who depended on his mood would sometimes yell at him, though as timid and shy as Jamie was, he inssited in following the Captain everywhere.

There was an important meeting that day. It was strange, for Morrison did not really snap at him when his newly tailored suit would not fit again, and the oil was needed once more to get him into the suit. Jamie was having a bad hunch, so he was adamant in following him into the meeting, even though Morrison had told him explicitly, multiple times, that he wasn't welcome.
The Captain stood at the hologram, it was a large table full of virtual representations of battle schematics and other information only allowed to be seen by the top of the flight crew. If Morrison was to find out that Jamie had snuck in he would have a fit, though luckly he didn't notice him as he stood at the head of the grid, most of the things they were talking about went over the doctor's head. While others he understood, due to what the government shared with civilians and Morrison shared with him despite it being against protocol. It was almost impossible to keep secrets between mates, especially when the omega was overly pregnant and overly stressed.
The omega pressed a fist to his back as he shut his eyes for a moment, exhaling and sinking down into a seat with a quiet groan. Everything seemed to be well, they had supplies and the ship was in top condition as always, his other hand went to his stomach. "I think that's enough for now."he said to them, shifting and shutting down the hologram.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was getting quite nervous, almost relapsing bacj to his old habit of biting his nails when the Captain sat down. That's some ridiculous insistence on Jamie's view, but the captain was headstrong and always emphasized on the importance of standing up foreetings - how pregnant he was was irrelevant. Therefore the moment he sat down, Jamie.knew something couldnt be right. Then there's the hand on his stomach.Morrison constantly touch his belly, conscious or not, but his veins at the back of his hand popped up, and it looked like it wanted to grab into his belly but he resisted the urge. Jamie almost rushed forward as soon as all holograms were switched off, grabbing the Captain's hand and connefted him with the diagnosing machine. "Tell me what's wrong Mori, what kind of pain is that like? Where is it most painful?"
Everyone was going back to their positions on the bridge, giving Jamie sideways glances as they did so, leaving the captain to be alone in the board room. The heavily pregnant man sat at the head of the table as always and stroked his belly slowly, his head tilted back as his eyes closed briefly after the room was cleared. When he was grabbed he almost smacked away the hand, looking suddenly to the other person in the room with him, confused for a moment then angry as he looked down at the handheld machine. "What the hell are you doing?"he knew he didn't sound like himself, he had been feeling a bit lightheaded and even as he tried yelling at his mate, he couldn't bring himself to do so. "I'm not in pain!"he tried standing up, though ended up just sinking to his knees, grasping at the table weakly and groaning as he sank to the floor.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was exasperated when the captain still insisted he was fine when he looked pale like a sheet of paper. The machine was yanked up when Morrison suddnely stood up, and the furry of motion that followed pulled the machine out of Jamie's grip and it broke into pieces, with broken glass and parts scattered around. Jamie gasped when Morrison almost fell . In his panic, he stupidly yanked Morrison by his arm but ended up losing balance himswlf and fell beneath Morrison before he could reach the floor, essentially turning into his human bumper/mat and avoided a hard landing of the prrgnamt man with the floor.
He was half aware of some pain that came up his leg and arm as he sank to the floor, groaning out when his arm was grabbed, almost thinking it was pulled out of the socket by the force of his own weight and his mate's grip. As he fell into his body with a grunt,, stomach resting between them, he moaned as he knew he had glass in some parts of him,"For fucksake..."he slurred, his blood pressure must've been low as he could barely hold his head up now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie couldnt utter any sound by the impact and the pain that hit his whole back. Morrison being obviously not well was most concrrning for Jamie though, and he quickly grabbed Morrison's body which was getting more and more heavy. It wasnt a good sign but now with the machine broken, he didnt know what to do. He struggled to sit up. Morrison looked like he was going to faint. blood staining their clothes were so much it was hard to distinguish whether it came fron open wounds or, some place else.....

Jamie tried to keep his calm but his tears were running down already. In thsi time of emergency, he showrd inhuman strength lifting Morrison up. "Dont worry Mori, I am bringing you down to the infirmary, it would be all fine. Mori, are you here with me?" He said going as quickly as he could.
He had knocked the breath out of Jamie and couldn't even gather himself to apologize, as his tongue felt like a sponge in his mouth and he felt sick to his stomach. Slowly realizing what was going on with his body, he whimpered against the others neck as he was gathered in his arms like a rag doll. Captain Miller was having bad flashbacks from the last time he lost all control of his body, he didn't care that they had to walk through the bridge to get to the elevator. He was terrified of loosing the baby after all they went through, he sobbed softly and grasped weakly at his mate's suit,"J, please, I don't want to lose her."he held his stomach with his other hand, groaning softly and arching his back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Anyone that witnessed this scene, it was hilarious if they wasnt covered in blood. When they witnessed Jamie's back, they would be even more staggered by how his back was bleeding much as well, the red fluid soaking through his uniform.

Jamie's voice was trembling much. "You are not gonna loose her. Come on Mori, you are gonna make it.... we are gonna make it. Deep breathes and relax as much as you can. Do you feel the baby? Can you give me another deep breath?" His heart was pumping so fast. He didnt know how he managed to open the door, but now that he entered his room, he was getting a bit more calmed down and started working his magic, giving Morrison an emergency shot before hooking him up with all the monitoring machines.
Morrison did as he was told, dragging in deep breaths and gripping onto the other male as he forced himself to breathe in and out. His hand running over his round middle for a few moments, he had stopped breathing to try snd feel her. The man nodded,"I-I do."he sobbed softly, tilting his head back when he was laid down on the examining table, he groaned softly, the glass shards in his hand and limbs digging in just a bit more. He sank back against the leather when he felt the slow shifting in his stomach,"I think she's wondering what's going on."he laughed weakly, his eyes closing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Good, good. Movement is good.... brilliant actually." He said getting to work, ripping off th3 uniform from Morrison and swiftly put his legs up to the stirrups to examine his situation. The machines and monitors had several warning signs appeariny on it, and Jamie was working ever fast to type on the machines, getting shots done before finally having a time to probe on Morrison's opening. "I am just checking for bleedijg.... relax. The worst part is over and you should feel the difference in a second." He said wwatching closely at the monitors. The captain's intense work attitude apparently had been too stressful on tbe fetus and just now it went into distress. He also suspected there were signs of placental abruption.... that's why the check. He glanced at his bloodied leg and thought those could wait a moment.
"Strong baby girl... So strong."he shut his eyes as his hands stroked his stomach slowly, remembering to breath deeply as Jamie constantly reminded him. His stomach didn't hurt at least, he was okay and the baby was okay, for all he knew and trusted that his mate would let him know if anything was wrong. He swallowed nervously and held his stomach, grimacing as his legs were pushed up in stirrups, hearing the beeping around him and hissing lightly when shots were taken from him. "I'm sorry, J..."he said softly after a while of sitting there, feeling as he was poked and prodded, his speech slurred.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Probing into Morrison, Jamie held his breath when he withdrew it and sighed in huge relief when therr was no blood. Maybe it wasnt as bad as he thought. Or maybe the shots wetr working their magic just in time. Jamie shook his head as he removed his gloves. "There's npthing to be sorry about... I shouldnt have just let you continue on and push yourself too hard." Jamie frowned when he spotted several indicators shwon on screen were still dangerously hogh. Changing.into anpther pair of gloves, he sat back.down and started tending to the other wounds. He picked thr broken glass out and dabbed the wound with disinfectants. "I am afraid, Mori,.... after today, you would need tp transfer to the facilities. Your body couldnt take it anympre." He said avoiding Morrison's eyes.
"There is... I was being selfish."he said,"I wanted to get everything done before I left, but I just ran out of time."his eyes were still wet as he stroked his stomach slowly,"I know I may not come back after this."he shut his eyes for a moment,"I'm going to be shipped off, we're going to be given a nice house in the suburbs and we'll just breed until we die."he hissed as the glass was picked out of his arm, he pouted some and shook his head, knowing this conversation was coming sooner or later.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,051 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,829 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,900 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,239 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,655 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,008 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,712 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,656 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,530 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM