Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
"You would come back!" Jamie argued, he had firm belief in his captain. "You are born to lead here.... you are born to be a legend. I would do what I can to make sure you could return, as a medical professional AND as your alpha." He declared smiling brightly. He was born an optimistic person. Jamie just glanced at Morrison's face and waa surprised to find him pouting. He smiled and quickly stood up, tiptoeing to press a kiss as far up the belly as he could, almost to where Morrison's sternum was, before sitting back down to tend to the other wounds as gently as he could.

Jamie's back was also lodged with pieces of glass when he cushioned, but he didnt feel them at all. His omega's needs were above all of his owns. He bit his lips and felt sorry for Morrison for all the wounds, blaming himself for not protrcting the captain enough. He even blew.on the wounds to make tbe pain go away, like what his own mother would do for him when he was a kid.
"No I won't."he said, sighing and looking down at him as he sat between his knees,"I did lead this ship, I lead it and I did become the first male omega to do so, but sometime I'm going to have to step down. With a kid and a mate like you-"he pressed his lips together and tilted his head back as his eyes closed tightly to keep tears from falling. The kiss relaxed him just a bit though and he moved his hand to cover the place as the baby kicked in return.
He sighed and looked down to him with a soft smile as he cleaned his wounded arm and leg, it only needing a few bandages,"What about you? Are you okay?"he asked him after a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"With a mate like me....?" Jamie was a bit confused. "But I.could takr care of our kid, and then you would be free to do what you do best! I like to know you lead the ship like always. I would be very proud if my mate could continue to make hsitory, being the first male.omega, who had had a great family at home, and still able to.lead the ship to success." He said, smiling at Morrison as he talked about what a future he had pictured.

The kick was strong and even the machines recorded it. Jamie smiled and cleaned his hands. "Yea I am fine. Do you feel tired? I could put you to bed first." He said offering to remove Morrison from the bed, giving him a hand as he climbed off bed.
"I mean-"he didn't know how to explain it, he would think it was obvious, he was well into middle age and Jamie was barely into his late twenties. The man exhaled and his hands stroked his stomach slowly,"I know. I know you'll be a great father."

The captain moved his hands then to hold his mate's face and lean up to kiss him softly, exhaling and sinking back again with another grunt. He felt their child kick once again, laughing softly as he shut his eyes for a moment,"You'll have a job on your hands."

He nodded at the next question and rubbed his round middle,"Yeah, I think I'd like that." The man waited for a moment then shook his head as he looked at him,"You have to take care of yourself first."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie didnt pursue on the discussion of their future job distribution and roles in the family. He believed this wouldnt be the last discussion as well. He helped Morrison down the bed, knelt down to help him get his boots back on, and then offered his shoulder for the captain to lean against as he got off bed. "No, you are more important. You should take lots of rest.... we could be moving to the facility as early as tomorrow, depending on your condirion. The more rest you have now, the more you could recover for the journey." He said seriously, then moved towards the door.

Throughout their way back out, Jamie subconsciously hid his back away from Morrison. He could take care of it later, on his own, after he knew his mate and child are having the rest they needed.

(I was thinking while Jamie tried to get his wound tended, the lieutenant would accidentally barge in and eventually help?)
Despite their short conversation about it, he still cringed when his partner mentioned leaving the ship, exhaling as he stood up. A grimace on his face as he grasped onto the other, younger man,"I can't have you stay up all night packing."he told him softly, holding his hand and squeezing lightly as they shuffled forward down the hall.

((Sure. I'll play her. Go ahead and take then initiative. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(OHHH welcome back!!! it's been a long time ;) term has started again right?)

Jamie shook his head. "I would take care of it. You are the leader who should give instructions, I am one to take directions and also care for others." He smiled innocently at Morrison. He held him carefully, putting his hand on the lowerbelly of the captain to share some of the weight. His heart would still fluster when he felt the baby moved. His heart swelled and the goofy smile on him was enough to show how pride he was at becoming a father.

Their movemnet was slow, Morrison's waddle even more pronounced and sweat appeared on Jamie's smooth forehead, but eventually they managed and under Jamie's insistence, he put Morrison to sleep. He sneaked back to the medical wing afterwards. Stripping himself, he placed a mirror at his back to see. He was at a very awkward position, looking back straining his neck while trying to reach those little pieces of glass. His smooth and milky white back looked quite horrible now, little pieces of broken glass marring his back, some bleeding rather heavily.
((Thanks, XD. Yeah it has. Been busy but bored so I've been seeping back into places. I have an idea for the rp, but after the baby is born and they look into a place and job on earth.))

He sighed at the innocent smile as he looked at the other man, surprising him when he lifted some of his belly weight, the feeling amazing. Almost weightless again, it made him feel fat and he tried not to think about that as he shuffled along beside his mate.

As he was laid down for a nap, all bandaged up and comfortable beneath the sheets of his bed, he listened to Jamie's insistence as he fell asleep.

As Jamie sat to tend to his wound, Kim was on her way down to the med bay to have a chat with him about the incident everyone was talking about. She frowned as she put in her passcode and watched as the doors slid open,"Recruit?"she stormed inside,"What the hell happened up there?"she was worried, because she knew the captain was involved and she had half a mind to think it was Jamies fault.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Aww Haha yea boring life usually grt one back into rp xD yea? Settle down on earth? Hmm yea sure, would it still be army related?)

Jamie's mind half trailed back to the feeling of holding the Captain's belly when he was dealing with his wounds. How fulfilling ti was to hold his belly in his hand, how he felt grateful for being able to share some of the burden on Morrison. The captain was no way young and the pregnancy took a heavier toll on him than most. His mind was still wandering when he heard the lieutenant's accusing voice. He was so startled he jolted up from his awkward position. The tweezer and the tray of cotton and disinfectants were dropped, causing a huge mess while he blushed, turning around holding his remaining clothing. "Lieutenant! W-what are you d-doing here?"

Jamie truned around and hissed. His back had touched the mirror and some broken piece stavbed further into his back, while the cold mirror against his bare bottom also caused goosebumps all over.
((True, haha. Hm... No, not army related. Not really. I was thinking some type of parasite or virus infects either one of them, I was thinking Morrison, it's symptoms are aggression and forgetfulness maybe. I was thinking that it attributes to him having some sort of post partum depression.))

The lieutenant smirked at the clumsy boy, truly not caring for him as she crossed her arms over her chest,"Here to chew you out, you incompetent child."she replied and shut the door back behind herself,"Though it seems you're suffering enough."

It was fun to see him naked, he looked even more pathetic as she laughed at him, shaking her head,"What the hell did you do this time?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(That's what you quite like, no? Post partum depression? haha yea sure thing. Why not. Hmm I am thinking would he beat Jamie accidentally. Maybe shove him to thr floor or something ;))

Jamie had never felt as awkward in his life. Herr he was, facing an alpha, yet all he could do was squirm and try to cover himself up. His skinny frame was no match to Kim, and when he reached out trging to grab a bedsheet, it hit him once again how pathetically pale and weak he was compared with the alpha. He almost wanted to cry.

Quickly wrapping himself up with thr bedsheet, only making himself look even more helpless and pathetic, he tried to straighten his back to face Kim. "What did i do? The captain is fine now, he's sleeping but we probably would need to head to the facilities. He needed rest and the baby's been sending him.warning signs today."
((You know me, ;) We could do both, extra drama, then some pure sugar fluff when they fix him after finding out what was wrong. ))

"How do you expect to be a father when you hurt your mate being idiotic and not trusting him?"she asked him, the woman was carmel skinned and almost looked to be a body builder. As she stared him down, stepping forward towards him,"When do you think he'll let you boss him around? He's not going anywhere soon."she told him, not believing him as she reached out to turn him around, the blood was seeping through the bed sheet,"How will you fix this?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Haha you know me as well, likimg all sugary and fluffy stuff xP)

Jamie was almost confused with Kim's logic, reflecting himself if he hadnt been trusting Morrison enough, but he knew he was right. "Trsuting him didnt mean I could just let him downthe path that he shouldnt go! Being.his mate, I have the responsibility to take care of him. I am not making any decision on his behalf...." he was about to argue he hadnt forced Morrison into anything when he got shoved around and yelped. "Ouch! You are hurting me!" He bit his lip getting paled by the sudden pain. "I would take care of it just fine. I am the nurse here." He said turning back staring angrily at Kim.
She grimaced at the use of the word,"Mate."she sneered and held him against the mirror,"Shut up, maggot."she growled at him and held him still, though he showed some of his strength as he turned back around again,"What a waste of an alpha, you piece of shit."she pushed him back first against the bloody mirror,"I'm just trying to help you, asshole."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(LOL what happened with the "eventual helping".... oh well, you always bring a twist to my idea, which is good ;))

Jamie huffed when his injured back collided withthe mirror, forcing some of the sharp glasses way deeper in. He tried fighting back, surging forward escaping from the lieutenant's grip, bu5 ended jhst getting shoved back again harder. He bit back the pained groan, and actually pulled a smile on his pale face. "Oh. I never realised. Are you jealous? Too bad. Morri is mine. He's carrying MY child and that's ME that he chose to be with. Just go ask him." Using deliberately the lovename he sometimes use, Jamie's smilr was eerily sweet, he was forcing himself to think of.how Morrison's belly felt instead of the pain explodint on his back.
((She was going to help but then he just pissed her off so probably not, haha, X3. ))

Kim placed her hand against the man's thin throat, squeezing as she lifted him up against the bloody mirror, frowning at the stupid smile he had on his face,"Fuck you."he grunted out as she squeezed further around his throat,"You son of a bitch."she dropped him then as she stepped away, her eyes bright with anger, she wanted to hurt him, but she knew that wouldn't work out in her favor with Morrison. "I'll get you, and when I do, he'll come running back to me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie coughed whrn he could finally breath again, but he kept that cocky smile on. He rubbed his neck and cleared his throat. "I am waiting for you, anytime. Why dont you kill me now? You must have realised how ismportant Morri had placed me." Jamie wasnt even remotely confident of the Captain's affevtion as he sounded, but right this moment he knew he had to convince himself of it. "You would just be hurtint him morr if you kill me. Amd you knew that. Otherwise why not come and kill me? Just a small twist on this neck. It's not that thick at all." He quirked a brow challengingly, patting his own neck. "You are such a coward. You know I am not strong enough, that's why you targeted me right? Why dont you just go confess to Mori about how you feel?"
"I said shut your mouth."she frowned at him,"I won't kill you, I'll just ruin you." The woman alpha growled at him again, pushing him again and holding him by the shoulder as she took her fist and wound it back,"Say that again-"she urged him,"You'll have to tend to your broken nose as well if you do."she didn't respond with more than violence towards him,"Say it!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie humphed at the impact but stubborn maintained eye contact. "Coward." He used all his strneght to kick at Kim's crotch, he knew a female alpha had an anatomy similar to his, and he was afterall a medical professional. When Kim doubled over in pain, he quickly slipped pass her and then hit her hard behind her neck. He knew what a sudden impact on her neck would cause, and when the lieutenant collapsed just like he had pictured, he sighed in relief and dropped down to the floor. It was such a mess. The whole room was messed up and there were traces of blood everywhere. How could he explain all this, even worse, how could he resolve this situation. He dared not think about how Morrison would react to all this. He knew the captain treated the lieutenant with great respect, he was very not confident in how he compared with her.
((Maybe she's the one who introduces the virus to Morrison? She meant to give it to Jamie but failed? Also did you want to end this scene here?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,825 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,880 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,097 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,037 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,746 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,872 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,016 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,737 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,917 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,588 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM