Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
"you should have waited for me... you stood up...?" he asked, checking Morrison's pants immeidately. he had been well beyond the stage that he could pee while standing, but Morrison had a tendency to insist on that.. and usually it would end up with him wetting his own pants.

Morrison's 'warning' did nothing to stop Jamie from teasing him further. Rather, Jamie had stroked him more eagerly. "perhaps I want you to drag me into the bathroom..." he muttered and grinded against Morrison's popped bellybutton with his teeth, just playfully nibbling against it. His gold curls dangled alongside his face, stroking over imperceptably on Morrison's belly and his cock.
"Waited on you so I could pee?" He scoffed,"Yeah, that's not happening. I'm not a cripple." He said and frowned at the way Jamie looked at him, he sighed and the mood was ruined,"I'm fine, I even found a way to aim, I just use the hand mirror and voila, I can pee by myself without fucking up." He frowned but the other was still stroking and he relaxed once again, kissing his lovers neck softly and placing a hand on his as it rested against his stomach. Falling back as the other moved and kissed his belly, nibbling the bump his popped belly button made, groaning and pressing against him,"Or you just might be able to fuck me right here if you maneuver me right."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"you want that?" he asked with bright eyes. "I thought you'd never ask for that." he smiled sweetly, a twinkle of mischief sparkling. He continued with his timid licks on Morrison's vast belly, then couldn't help the chuckle when he imagined Morrison takin g a piss while holding a hand mirror.. his omega's really, well, an exceptional omega.

He pressed another fond kiss on Morrison and moved off the bed. "let's stick with the bathroom plan... it'd be easier - for after." he smiled rather excitedly. It'd be better really, to clear up the mess they could potentially make... they've been requesting for a change of sheets rather frequently, even the cleaning ladies sometimes made fun of them - or to Jamie who's more approachable. morrison's always a little too initmidating for them to be chatting up with.

Jamie did his best to help hurl up Morrison. he supported morrison by his side, his height almost perfect for the omega to hold against over his shoulder, but still Morrison's dead weight could crush him, that's for sure.
"Of course I want that, I've been wondering when one of these days you'll finally step up and fuck me again." He laughed and his belly jiggled some with the movement, humming at the licks and nibbles some more as his cock throbbed. Yeah, he needed Jamie and soon before he finished himself off ,"You're right." He smiled and moved to push himself on his elbows and then his hands with a huff,"You'll have to scrub my back after too though."

The omega groaned as he was lifted up solidly to his feet, panting as he made it finally to the floor and tugged down his shirt some more. He smiled at Jamie briefly and kissed his cheek as he kept somewhat of a death hold on his neck to keep himself from falling. "So, what are you going to do with me? Bend me over the pregnancy railing? I think that's easiest. "
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The alpha whimpered at the thought. His cock was throbbing and jerking up already. "y-you... you think you can manage that? i mean.. would the pressure...hmmmmng." he moaned when Morrison stroked his neck with his thumb, rubbing against his scenting gland. "A-and!" Jamie managed to get that out of him before he lost to his inner alpha. "i-i've been, growing." the smaller man blushed. "y-you mgiht need... a bit of prepr." he elaborated somewhat. The alpha was still young and his puberty was an extended one. There was little hope for him to grow further in height, but as an alpha he had other parts that would grow more.

They stumbled into the bathroom and both of them stripped - or Jamie stripped them both in no time. He held his breath when Morrison's belly was on full display. Laced with stretchmarks and looking heavy and low, it was an odd addition on Morrison's body, but yet still there was beauty in it and Jamie whimpered as his cock stirred, growing a little more under the visual impact seeing his omega naked.
The omega grinned at how nervous Jamie sounded, he kissed his ear and kept stroking there as he waddled slowly beside him to the bathroom,"I don't care, it will feel so good just to have you inside me... Plus I'm already over due, wouldn't it be so romantic for you to be the one to start my labor?" He asked and rose a brow as he reached down to stroke his partners growing bulge, he nibbled his ear and squeezed his cock,"You've been taking hormones or something?" He smiled and leaned back against the cool tile wall as Jamie undressed him and they tossed their clothes out of the large shower they were stood in. His belly dropped even further without the help of the belly supporter one of the nurses dropped off as he got further along. His stomach wobbled a bit with his breathing along with his breasts and he felt just a bit nervous as Jamie looked at him that way. "Like what you see?" He smiled slightly as he knew what power he held over the alpha now and arched his back just a bit as he purred, tilting his head back,"I like when you rub it, I think she does too."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"you are just about to pass your due date... but..." Jamie swallowed at the thought of inducing labor for Morrison - with his cock. he coudln't deny he was hopelessly attracted to the idea.

Standing there, he was stupefied by the belly. He blushed when he realised he had been drooling over Morrison and took a step forward. He moaned seeing Morrison arching his back forward. reaching to the sides of the belly, he jiggled it to feel the weight. "God... our daugther's so big. You're really a great mommy." he smiled proudly at Morrison. His hands weren't as innocent though, for he started rubbing circle on the side, and gradually his circles expanded to cover Morrison's slightly saggy bottom. he squeezed at them, liking the almost marshmallow-y touch and pressed himself closer to Morrison, nibbling on his breasts. "hmm, you're my best hormone...." his words were a little muffled as he grinded his erection against the lower part of his belly.
"Or should we try and wait it out?" He hummed as he wrapped his arms around him and pressed his heavy belly right up against the others thin frame. He moaned softly as the other took the weight of his belly in his hands and played with it, his breath caught in his throat,"She's healthy, that's all." He smiled and kissed Jamie's lips softly as he ran his fingers through his hair, sinking into his firm hands and pressing against him more,"Am I? Better take advantage of that then, you said you've been growing?" He purred again and felt his legs almost turn to jelly,"You can't tease me like that, I'll end up on the floor." He complained and pressed against him more as he shoved his hips up against the others best he could.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"y-yeah i-i have been g-growing..." Jamie gasped stuttering out his words, he couldn't help wiht the moan when Morrison swayed his hips forward to grind against him. He squeezed his eyes shut feeling his erection growing, and finally let out a mewling moan to clasp himself onto Morrison. "Stop it...." he said weakly, then with his own way, he somehow managed to move the much larger pregnant man so taht Morrison would be facing the wall, holding onto the handle pushign his hips out. "P-please dont' laugh at me...." he said, freeing his own erection out.

(LOL i hope you wouldn't mind my obsession of gifting Jamie a huge cock now that he'd gone through his version of puberty.... i quite like the contrast of an angellic and innocent face with a huge shaft ;))
He felt his alpha's cock growing there against his groin and their cocks brushed as he moaned softly into the others ear, he smiled,"Make me." He purred and gasped as he was turned away and shoved up against the wall, groaning and pushing back against him,"Mm... Why would I laugh?" He smiled softly and wiggled his hips as he grasped the railing,"If you're as big as you say you are I'll be too busy getting fucked to laugh."

((Nah, it's fine. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(you're too sweet to me ˆˆ)

"Coz it's ugly and... big...." Jamie supplied shyly, his voice dying down. "i .. i read from books and I saw a lot of genitals but... none was ever as ugly as mine..." the alpha's voice dwindled when he looked at his penis. He let out a shaky breath as his desire was once again filled by Morrison's lustful words. "i-if you don't mind, i certainyl will be very happy to do that....please don't reject me after ..." he said shyly and pressed his cock against Morrison's opening. He swallowed hard already feeling the dripping wet hole that's winking at him, inviting him in so eagerly - and Jamie wasn't going to delay anymore.

He pressed the cockhead onto the pregnant omega's spasming opening and got himself through the tight ring of muscle, bit by bit, holding Morrison's hips as he did so.
"Mm... Your cock can never be ugly to me... especially if it's big like you say it is." He purred once again, it becoming something he couldn't stop himself from doing, turning his head to look at Jamie briefly and reaching back to grasp his hand. "If I haven't rejected you after all we've been through I don't think I will just because your cock is 'ugly'."He snorted and rested his head on his hands as he leaned forwards, his belly hanging as he spread himself open for his alpha. A moan escaped him when his cock pushed into his ass finally, slick escaping him around the thick member and he gasped as the tip pushed further into him. "Oh." His mouth came open and he groaned,"Fuck that's good." He whimpered and rocked back into his cock, moaning again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
That pur of Morirson's was killing Jamie. He couldn't understand how a big guy like him could act so adoring, so loveable, and cute. that's his mate... his desitned mate. Jamie smiled shyly and clutched back on Morrison's hand, squeezing it and muttered a quiet thank you.

Jamie's moan was rather high pitched. Before this, he hadn't felt Morrison being this tight - obviously the problemw as because of the size of his cock growing. The alpha pressed on the buttocks of Morrison's and continued to push himself through, making his way deeper and deeper into him. "Morri... " he gasped when Morisson clecnehd his opening tight, sending a pulse of incredible pleasure up his spine. THe alpha moaned and reached in deeper, he bend forward so he could hold Morrison's dangling belly a little, feeling how full he was with child.

"I... relax..." it was so tight inside of Morrison, Jamie whimpered and begged. Not even the excessive slick from Morrison could ease his entrance, and there was still half outside. "i... i have to move in...." he panted and asid, pressing forward again tightiening his butt.
With the problem of Morrison being so pregnant and Jamie having such a fat shaft worked against the both of them, his eyes rolled back as he moaned aloud. Adjusting his hands as he grasped the railing in the shower as he jutted his ass out and closed his eyes. Gasping and letting his head fall forwards, groaning as his body somewhat worked with Jamie for a few moments and then against him. He panted and arched his back with a groan, the hands on his belly and cock shoving inside of him, he felt like a pregnant goddess.

The omegas entire body rocked and trembled as he was slowly fucked, the shaft pushing into him,"I am..." He replied best he could and bit his lip, rocking back against his alpha and panting,"You're just fucking huge." He grimaced,"You aren't in yet?" He half complained, spreading around his cock and moaning as he felt he couldn't fit Jamie all the way, doing his best to relax every internal muscle he could. Trying to fit him as well as he can, panting and letting him do the work,"Just shove in." He grunted aloud.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie jerked at Morrison's accusing words. He almost wanted to offer that he pull it out and they just abandon the thougth with hhim suddenly growing so big, but the insides of Morrison's were biting into him so nicelly. Jamie wasn't able to resist it either. he panted and nodded. "ok, ok... take a deep breath Morri..." he muttere dand held the bottom of his cock, slowly pressing himself into the omega. The tighter Morrison was, the harder Jamie became and he gradually moved further in.

"Relax... relax..." he kept on muttering, broken moans escaped him when his legnth got in a little further. Even Jamie was a little fearful that Morrison might not be able to eat up his entire lenght. with his pregnancy in such a late stage, it was understandable that the dropping womb would have pushed his cervix closer to the canal and shorten its lenght.

"i'm almost..." he whispered when Morrison groaned, then he realised it wasn't entirely out of pain. He shifted his hips to grind against that spot again and Morrison whined out loud this time.
Morrison wouldn't allow him to pull out even if he wanted to, his cock was just too good to miss out on being fucked by him, the omega didn't care how fat and pregnant he was. He braced himself against the railing, shuddering as he swallowed Jamie up slowly bit by bit, arching his back with a groan as he inched inside of him. The caretaker was right, his womb had dropped to make birth more easy whenever their daughter decided to make an appearance but that didn't stop Morrison. He didn't even think about the risk of such a deep and thorough fucking from his alpha,"Just fucking do it. I'm okay." His knees went weak as Jamie finally pushed up into him and moaned aloud again, digging his nails into his palms and pushed back against him,"Fuck yeah..." He purred.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Before joining the army, Jamie would blush at any crude words, but right now hearing his pregnant omega purring like that, it was the best thing he'd ever heard. Jamie repsonded enthusiasitcially, giving his first real thrust.

His cockhead collided with something soft, almost like cotton, at the very end. Jamie was way too distracte to realise that was Morrison's cervix. Already in preparation for the imminent birth, it had softened and puffed up with the rich blood ciruclation. Jamie was getting so excited att his new sesnation, he plunged in again. h was thrusting hard enouhg that Morrison almost toppled from it. their pheromones mixed and blended well in this small space, more of Jamie's alpha instincts were drawn out and he, almost miraculously, grabbed tightly on Morrison's waist and steadied him enough for the coming furious invasion of his thick cock.
Morrison gasped and his ass arched up into the air as he groaned, his eyes rolling back into his head with the intense pleasure that Jamie's cock gave him when he thrust right up into him. His breath came in weak pants and he gripped the shower railing tightly still, whimpering as that cock head pushed right up against something soft but ungiving. Knees weak as that shaft pushed up against his prostate and he almost came immediately but he didn't allow that. It had been so long since they had sex and he was going to get all the pleasure he could from it, his ass spreading around the fat cock that shoved in and out of him. He groaned in complaint, his ass almost too tight to fit all of him at once, his back arched and he cried out,"Jamie!" He bit down on his lip,"Fuck... Fuck, yes."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"oh yes Morri.... oh yes!" The inexperienced kid was slamming in with all his strenght, just instinctively revisiting the spots that he had Morrison clenching tight on him. He chased after the unimaginable sensation, the insides of Morrison was so tight and warm, he could have spent his entire life in him. he alternated between his cervix and his prostate, fnding these 2 spots most effective in inducing responses from the omega. "hmmmmmng..." he moaned when he heard his name.

He pressed his hands into the lowerback of Morrisons, forcing his hip to tilt upwards so he would have a more convenient angle reaching deep within Morrison. the excited growls from Morrison was all he needed to carry on. the sound of flash on flash resonated in the bathroom: the lowhanging belly of Morrison's slapping into his own thighs, his breasts rebouncing on his bump, and Jamie's balls hitting at Morrison's perineum. Everything was in such perfect rhtyhm, things made easier with the sloshing slick Morrison kept producing.
His stomach felt uneasy with each of those thrusts that left his knees like jelly, he braced one palm against the wall and the other on the railing as he was fucked so roughly. He thought he could keep calling for him, keep urging his alpha on with how he called his hand out, but his tongue was tied as he could barely take in a full breath. As he moaned, eyes rolled back in his head and body quivering as he pushed back against Jamie, cursing as he got even deeper with his cries. Moaning aloud and grimacing as his belly wobbled so heavily and his breasts with it, his body moving in sync and crying out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,659 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,869 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,027 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,780 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,712 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,840 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,013 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,729 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,863 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,577 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM