Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
(LOL i didn't know what i was thinking using 'flash' instead of 'flesh'.... that's like, primary school error T.T)

Jamie was not thinking. he could only think of doing stronger thrustst o get deeper into Morrison and his incredibly wet and warm canal. He had little capacity left to think about what he was really doing. he moans slowly turned into grunts. "morri...." he muttered bending forward, nibbling at the back of Morrison's neck. "love you..." the alpha whimpered.

The smaller man was almost climbing on top of MOrrison by now, going to his tiptoes whenever he slammed in deep, desperately wanting to get deeper into Morrson with his entire length. "i'm cumming Morri... cumming!" he said in his cries, his face now tear streaked, happy tears overflowing at this almost unreal pleasure.
Morrison's slick spurted out around Jamie's cock and he moaned as he felt it drip down his leg, knowing they would have to take a shower soon after. The omega smiled as he was shoved into,"I love- ghn...you too." He bit down on his lower lip and moaned as he pushed back against the other, his eyes rolling back from the intensity. His nails digging into the palm of his hand as he rode through his deep thrusts, his back arched and head almost meeting the wall with each slick slap of his balls against his ass. Too much cock for him to handle, especially with how pregnant he was, he thought he would explode if Jamie came inside of him. But it was too late to ask him to pull out as he was spilling over inside of him in deep strong pumps,"Yes... Yes... Jamie-" He moaned and felt his knees almost give out again as he whined, pushing back against the other as his cock pushed into him further. Even breeching that bit of soft cervix he was fucking against for so long,"I fucking love you." He grunted out, panting as he did his best to keep himself upright.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Fuck!" That was the response when Morrison blurted those little 3 - or 4 - magic words to him, and Jamie was over the top with his cockhead plunging deep into Morrison's softened cervix, hitting him right through to his bag of water. He moaned and the sound resonated in the bathroom they were at, his nails sinking into Morrison's pregnant butt as his knots inflated a slight bit - Jamie wasn't in heat so he woudln't knot fully, but there had been some swelling to lock himself in with how worked up he was.

Jamie exploded deep within Morrison, his thick cum like a powerful stream hitting the omega's slowly effacing cervix. It took him a bit of time to realise the trembling wasn't only from himself, but from Morrison under him as well. The alpha stretched his arms over to hug morrison by his midsection while burying himself into his back, whimpered a little with the first rush of ecstasy out of him, giving the omega a little bit of anchoring in his own way. "i'm so happy Mori..." Jamie's voice was broken as the realisation hit him that Morrison had just blurted those precious few words out in their moments of passion. The alpha then moaned again when a second spurt of cum pulsated through him, and the blonde boy shivered with the pleasure coursing through him. 
Morrison saw white as his eyes rolled back into his head and his fists curled around the railing of the shower. His knuckles white from the strain as he pushed back against Jamie, that fat cock of his ramming right up against his prostate and cervix. He choaked out a cry of pleasure that was almost too much for him as he bit his tongue, as much as it felt good the deeper Jamie got the more painful it felt. The omega panted, his face falling against the cool tile of the wall and cried aloud when he felt the hot blast of cum inside of him. His own cock twitched before it was expelling such a hard stream of cum, not as potent as Jamie's as he was an omega.

His orgasm had been such a rush, he felt as if he hadn't came like that in weeks, he relaxed as Jamie held him. Comforting his heavy, baby filled belly and milk filled breasts, he rocked back into the other slowly and moaned softly into his arm. His stomach tightened just a bit and he smiled, comfortable with the round of sex they had just had and sighing as he licked his lips. "I am too." He murmured softly and he sighed as he closed his eyes for a few moments, hissing briefly when the alpha came some more and pulling off of his cock slowly.

The man sat up slowly and grimaced as he held the railing tightly to keep himself from falling, his knees felt weak but he kept himself upright. Without the shower on, it made it obvious when inside of him something had opened up and suddenly there was a splatter on the floor. His amniotic sac had broken and here he was, standing with it dripping down his legs, eyes closed,"Shit."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie had that goofy smile on him, still high from the amazing release. He coudln't let go of Morrison, not so soon after the most satisfying sex he had ever experienced in his 19 years of life. He was closely hovering over Morrison whent he omega stood back upright, his belly hanging low between his legs... then the splash came.

the alpha oggled at the splash, and the slow trickle still running along Morrison's inner thighs. A blush then started creeping up his cheeks. "oh.. OH my god...." he said covering his face with his own hands, pulling on his cheeks as dread went through him. "i ... i fucked you into labor...." he shakily stated. "i fucked you into labor... oh god. i didn't know i could do it, but.... i DID IT MORI!" the alpha gradually shook off the initial embarrassment and his face almost split with the big smile he had on. "i.. i thought i wouldn't be able to do that... i, ... i did it!" he exclaimed once again, his face flushed with excitmeent and sense of achievement. He looked at Morrison, flustered, but also obviously wanting some pat on the head for attaining this goal.

It was every alpha's dream to fuck their mate into labor, like the secret challenge shared among their community. Jamie was considered too small and sub-optimal by all alpha standards, so he was rather surprised with his 'success' in achieving this 'holy grail' of all alphas - and obviously he was waiting for Morrison's recognition on his ability on this.
Morrison's hands rested on the alphas as he still held him and wasn't looking to escape his grasp either, but the odd angle was was making his back ache and yet standing up straight didn't relieve it. Only made it worse, especially after what had just happened, he felt just as embarrassed as Jamie, he was the one who didn't know his own limits and here he was leaking cum and his broken waters. He stepped awkwardly around the puddle and nodded as his hand moved to support his low hanging belly, for a moment just in shock. He looked up at his alpha and he snorted at the grin that made its way to the others face, nodding and trying to find his words. Never thinking the young man could do it, but which such a cock like his it was a surprise they had even gotten off without starting anything.

"Good job... Now you've got something to brag about to the guts who think they can bully you." He replied and he was still half leaned against the railing, his brows furrowed together as he took in a deep breath. Moving weakly over to the bench in the large shower and sinking down onto it before he collapsed, both hands supporting the weight of his middle then as he sighed. "Go get the supplies ready, I'm gonna rinse off and then lay down for a bit before the pain gets to bad."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"oh no i won't brag about it..." Jamie said, shifting on his feet as he blushed again. "this will be our little secret... im... i'm happy with just us knowing. i, i .. i have finally achieved something, as an alpha." he beamed as he followed closely to what Morrison was doing. "a-are you in pain yet? we... we should still have a bit of time... and, and this is good. I've, hmm, i've, prepared your canal." Jamie said shyly, stealing glances from Morrison. "i can rinse you off first. the supplies are there already." Jamie said, not moving away from Morrison's side.

He pulled over the showerhead, still beaming, he first rinsed off the puddle that was on the floor, then moved to kneel down between Morrison's legs and started washing him off. "slide down a little... i can do it." he said looking up at Morrison with his huge innocent eyes, biting his lips for he was eager to serve his laboring omega now.
"I don't mind, it might help you break into the alpha circle, get some friends other than hanging around me." He added and smiled, looking up at the other and reaching to him as he chuckled,"It's sorta sexy how you did it too." He mentioned as he sat back against the tile wall while holding his hips, smiling,"No I'm fine, I think I'm still in a sort of orgasm high. No pain yet." He sighed and leaned his head forward to rest against the others flat stomach for a few moments, sure that his body would need some time to prepare naturally for this. Despite being forced into labor, it was okay either way, natural,"Mm, yeah I don't feel like standing." He let go of his alpha then with some struggle and he sighed as he sank back.

Morrison obeyed Jamie without much argument as he shifted and let him clean him off best he could, his eyes slipped closed in relaxation with the hot water. He breathed in and out slowly, stroking his belly as he waited for any sign of them starting this but their baby girl seemed to want to stay put. "I think you would've had to do this either way, she probably wasn't coming out of her own accord.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i... I have friends!' the young alpha stuttered before arguing. "i... my friends don't.. don't need to know to recognise me..." he sheepishly looked down, focusing on rinsing off the filth on the large omega's belly. "t-they... I.. i still hadn't told them I am an alpha yet. i, just hadn't seen them for awhile..." he added unsuredly. Everything had happened so fast, and Jamie hadn't really had the time to meet up with his friends yet. And his friends were really predominantly omegas, so he wasn't sure how he would be yet. "i don't need alpha friends... " he added timidly. The limited interaction with other alpha partners hanging around the facility with their pregnnat mate wasn't pleasant to say the least. He usually only got sympathetic gazes, if not getting outrightly sneered at.

"i will be content with you." the alpha said, headstrong in his own way, and pushed Morrison's knees away slightly to get to his opening. ""our little one is stubborn, yea. I guess she inherited that from both of us." the alpha smiled softly at the large bump, and pressed a kiss on it admisst the warm running water cascading down the swell. "you will have to move now angel. Daddy and Mommy have done what we can to clear your way out... now be good, relax, and go with the flow." he smiled. "i will just, hmm, clean what we've done a little.." he said prying a finger into Morrison's slightly swollen hole.
Even with Jamie being so adamant that he had friends, Morrison didn't believe him but he smiled at him and he watched his face as he turned that flustered red. Raising his brows and realizing what that meant,"Well, you're going to be stuck down here on Earth with this kid. Why don't you keep up the disguise? You can say that you birthed her, if your friends won't take to you being an alpha that well." The captain smiled at him, amused that he was so shy, knowing that he wasn't like other alphas. Hell they weren't like any couple he's ever met before, but here they were. "I wouldn't want you to lose your friends because of the way you presented."

He sighed and grimaced just a bit as his legs fell open and he leaned back more, holding onto the bench as he exhaled out a breath. Jamie had wrecked his hole, but he guessed that was a good thing. He was an older omega, not too old to have difficulty birthing, but right at the cusp of prime age,"Mm..." He smilled lightly, his hands coming up to support the weight of his stomach as Janie kissed the mound and pulled away. Hissing when he was touched and shifting away, it was so sensitive that it hurt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The young alpha furrowed his brows together, giving Morrison's words some serious thoughts. "i can tell them i birthed the baby...? yea that could work! that way they would still accept me... i will be the youngest papa of them all." he smiled sweetly at Morrison. "i can conceal my scent with suppressants... I don't really like how i smell now. Before they all say i am marshmallow-y sweet, but now it's just woody..." he sniffed against his own wrist and scrunched up his nose at the subtle change in his scent.

"i-i'm sorry... it hurts right? i will be more gentle...." Jamie was secretly embarrassed that their girl could very possible pass through juices of ecstasy of her parents when the time came for her to pass, that's why he attempted to clean Morrison a little first before. It proved to be still too sensitive for anything, so Jamie stiffly pulled away his finger. He instead went on to rub on Morrison's belly. The captain had a hairy chest, but with his belly stretched so big, the midsection was almost smooth. He rubbed along the bump with his gentle hands, even fondled with his popped bellybutton a little with the warm water continuing to run down his toros.
He smiled at him, sinking back with a sigh as he looked at him, comfortable in the now steamy shower, the warmth was soothing,"Only if you want to. Don't let anyone make you think you need suppressants." He said and he reached down and took his arm, kissing his wrist and pressing his nose against it's to take in his scent, remembering it. "What's so wrong with smelling like an alpha?" He asked him after a moment and kissed his wrist, letting go after a moment.

Morrison rested his arms on the railing behind him, his legs fell open as a seat for his heavy belly and he rocked it from side to side subtly with the hands pressed against it. He smiled at him and rubbed his thigh with his foot, almost wanting to be touched again, he felt too horny at the moment but it didn't stick. As he moaned at the fondling of his belly button but leaned forward over his middle, rocking his hips some more,"Ha.. Ha..." He felt light headed briefly, his hands coming to Jamie's shoulders,"That feels good." It wasn't just the hands on his belly but it was this pressure downwards that felt good for a few moments, at least because of the sex earlier, his body might have been confused. Jamie could feel his stomach tightening for a few moments, it was one of his first contractions and it felt good at first.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"w-wouldn't you find me more appealing if I have retained that marshmallow smell?" the young man asked, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. "i thuoght you smelt good... and i thought you preferred me that way. I feel better that way as well, I want myself to tasset sweet." he said, slightly crossed with how things had worked out. He blushed with his mate sniffing him on his wrist, his fingers curling in, but he let him and sensed that Morrison didn't find his scent too repulsive - that would be reason enough for him to start appreciate his new scent.

He went on to fondle with Morrison's belly and he looked up at the moaning omega with twinkle in his eyes. One advantage of being able to fuck their omega into labor was - it could trigger an orgasmic birth. It was elusive, and not all cases would work, but judging by how Morrison reacted to his touches, that sweet moans and the little tremble, plus his sweet reaction to the onset of the first contraction... they might be able to acheive that.

Jamie was excited - it had been proven clinically that this was achievable, he just never thought this could happen to Morrison. He pressed a kiss on Morrison and snaked his smaller hand down to fondle with Morrison's balls, right between his awakening erection and his spasming opening, then bent foward to tease on his bellybutton, using his front teeth to grind playfully on it, just intensifying all the pleasurable sensation.
Morrison's actions showed Jamie that he could care less what he smelt like, he was his alpha and anything he smelt like would be fine with him. The omega would be content with him either way, they were stuck together now no matter any changes in scent or physicality. He was smiling as Jamie messed around with his body, teasing and touching him, he was overwhelmed by all the stimulation once ahain. As he arched his back, pushing his belly into the others hands and panting softly as his balls were fondled, leaving his dick swaying between his legs hopelessly. He wanted Jamie's hands to travel to it but he seemed to have other plans, he turned red in the face while one of his hands came from the railing behind him to his mates hair. Grasping at him lightly and biting his lip, gasping at the teeth against his belly button, he couldn't see what was coming next but that made it all the more exciting. "Fuck... Jamie..." He whined, he wanted to tell him to stop, that he should be resting in wait for their daughters birth and yet he couldn't get his tongue untied.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie's opinion was much affected by Morrison, so if Morrison was good with it, he would be good with it as well. In more ways than one, Jamie was really the 'omega' in this relationship while Morrison was the 'alpha'. The only time they acted like their own nature was on bed - and probably when Jamie was assuming the hat as a medical practitioner. that was when Jamie could become the stronger speaking one.

From what Jamie researched on, it was better to keep the omega ignorant from teh alpha's intention, otherwise it could bring on nervousness and made it impossible to transition into an orgasmic birth. he manipulated Morrison's sensations meticulously, giving his bellybutton ample attention and then nibbled his way down the linea nigra to his throbbing wood. He wasn't going to touch on that - it would be reserved for much later. Jamie this time detoured to Morrison's puckered hole. he licked it and squinted his eyes together like a content little kitten, purring at how tasty it was.

Morrison didn't care about anything but Jamie's tongue at his hole, his eyes crossed and he sank back with a moan, pushing his hips forward and panting. He was overwhelmed, extremely so, as he trusted Jamie with everything of his, even his orgasm. Even though he was torturing him, he couldn't ask him to let him cum, he was enjoying everything else too much. Though it wasn't enough to bring...him over... He was grinding his hips into the bench and Jamie's mouth, he needed to be fucked, he needed something, the omega pleaded with him weakly. "Alpha..." He whined softly, his legs wrapping around the other and attempting to being him closer, his head fell back and he cried as his stomach tensed with another contraction. The second one of many to come but he didn't worry, he knew Jamie was there and he was comforting him the whole way through. As their daughter, their first born made her way slowly into the world.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie held down onto Morrison's hips as much as he could, just in case the omega would have thruted himself off the bench and drop. He smiled sweetly at how virogously his omega was resonding to his touches, and continued with the licking. He licked like a cat getting water from the dripper, which Morrison sort of acted like one as well. From his puckeed hole, his fluid kept dripping through, some of it was natral lubricant some was from their preivous session, and some was his water.

Jamie took his sweet time arousing Morrison. at the omega's husky call for him, he stabbed his tongue through his silghtly inflammed ring of muscle to send Morrison into a mini peak of pleasure, right in time with his second contraction.

He wriggled his tongue through this second time of his womb tightening up. "let's move...." Jamie said, now his voice was a few notes lower than his usual one, the alpha awakening at this important time of his life. he pulled Morrison up, the pregnant omega could only collapse against him and surprisngly Jamie held and started moving both of them out of the bathroom.
Morrison panted, his hips coming up from the bench as he mewled and he couldn't hide how much of an omega he was. Jamie's touches urging him into submission and his body tensed, every inch of his flesh was burning and he shouted as his cock twitched. Without even being touched, his shaft spurted his thin, liquidy omega cum and he collapsed on the bench again, seeing white. His belly was tight and yet he didn't feel any agony, only pure bliss as he was touched. The omega was putty in his alphas hands, nodding weakly as he told him they were going to move and stood up slowly with his help. His knees were shaky but Jamie held him, he smiled dreamily and shuffled out of the shower, dripping with water and slick and sweat. He looked to the bed and was all too ready to lay on it and rest, he was exhausted.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie's eyes widened at the mewl from Morrison. It didnt' seem possible for Morrison, the manliest man he'd known, to produce such a mellow sound. His heart pumped wildly at this new side of Morrison, his heart just melt all over again by his lovely mate. Jamie wasn't expecting him to reach a release this quick - not when the only stimulation was on his puckered hole - but an omega in labor was apparently more sensitive than usual and Jamie was happy to rub on his watery cum, spreading it across his bump. It was rather amazing how Morrison was completely oblivious to the contraction that was hitting again, but it didn't mean jamie didn't like it. He was rather thankful for the power of orgasm on him, and wished this woudl last thorughout the next few hours to minimize the pain for the omega.

They slumped onto the bed almost simultaenously. Jamie wasn't even thinking about laying out paper sheets. their bed would be ruined no matter what. He clasped onto Morrison from his back, humping between his legs and nibbled on his earlobe to continue with the post-coital glow over Morrison. "hmm, love you so much." he said cradling his large belly, shoving a leg between Morrison's legs and rubbed it against his dripping opening.

The omega had lost the Morrison side of him slowly as he let nature take over, he whimpered softly as his orgasm released him and sank against Jamie. The alpha was soft and warm and he lost himself in his arms as he was grasped, he purred softly and moaned softly,"I love you too." He murmured, turning his head and nosing his neck gently, gasping when he rubbed at his used hole with his thigh and arched his back,"Fuck, Jamie..." He bit down on his lip and pushed back against him,"It's too much." He almost whimpered, his body shuddering and tensing, too many emotions flooding him at once. Labor was coming on fast but Jamie didn't let him think about it, he was flooded with pleasure. Moaning again softly when his stomach tightened and he felt it that time, they were coming on fast, their baby was coming. He didn't worry about it though, Jamie made sure he knew that he was in good hands.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,677 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,870 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,029 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,799 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,715 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,840 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,014 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,730 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,864 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,577 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM