Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Jamie again beamed hearing the loving exchange from Morrison. It still sounded unbelievable, but Jamie was starting to let more of that sink into him, letting himself accept that Morrison reciprocated his feelings. He caressed his large and overly filled belly, doing his best to continue with the pleasurable assault. "no it's not going to be too much... you will never be too much." Jamie giggled, licking onto the patch of skin just behind his earlobe while the contraction built.

Jamie knew what was happening. Another contraction, roughly 10 minutes from the last. Things were progressing fast for a first birth, largely due to the continuous orgasms the omega was experiencing. "doing so good Morri. you are such an expert, the best omega in the world, my best mate...." he whispered, reaching towards the bottom where pressure started building wiht the baby going down, dropping into the pelvis more following the power of the constricting womb.
Morrison purred louder as Jamie nibbled the skin behind his ear and moaned as his stomach tightened again, arching his back when Jamie's thigh pressed firmly against his hole. Counteracting it's work but it felt too good, he gasped softly and grinded back against him, biting down on his lip. He panted and rocked his hips slowly, turning his head to face the other and kissing him briefly, moaning again briefly when the alpha praised him. His head swam and a heavy pride came over him, proud of himself and their baby, he was a good omega to his alpha and he was giving them a child.

He shuddered and turned over slowly so he sat on his hands and knees, reaching to the other and grasping his hand,"Fuck me again? Please..." He begged, whimpering and rocking his hips, grasping onto the bed pillow tightly, moaning as he pushed a pillow down between his legs, rocking against it. He groaned in complaint, needing some friction, any friction was better than none.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
To say Morrison' was tempting presenting himself was an understatement. Jamie's cock leapt up to life at the invitation, it was almost too much for the young alpha to resist - but he needed to make his moves carefully. one misstep and all that build up could be for naught. He swallowed hard, Jamie feeling like he was fighting with his inner urges now with all his self-restraint, and squeezeed the bubbly buttocks of Morrison's.

He glared at the pillow Morrison chose to grind against with a heated hatred - the inner alpha was screaming for him to rip it apart, replacin git with himself, but Jamie had more sense than taht... at least for now. He spread Morrison's buttocks to show the puckered and spasming hole, still rimmed red with their previous session, he licked it again . "Love you so much Morri... " he reached further down and suckled on one of his balls, pulling it with his lips a slight bit away from Morrison's body, then released it letting it swing under his belly. "let me know how much you want me..." Jamie said huskily. a little bit of seductive dancing would have helped tremendously with opening up morrison's hips....
Morrison was too stuck in his own head to realize what Jamie was doing, to know that he was being manipulated into an easier labor with his alphas help. Not that he would argue against it if he had. He whined softly and pressed his widened hips back up against the other and bit down on his lip again. Their instincts were taking over and he could barely see straight as he was sent into a spasm of pleasure again at that simple lick. He was so happy to have him with him the whole time, alone and with nothing but the birth of their child to look forward to. His tongue couldn't unravel and he could only hum his agreement, bobbing his head in a nod,"Yesss...." He cried and buried his face into the pillow with his ass up in the air, he felt himself dripping with slick and pre cum all over again. Pushing back against the other, he lifted his head and whined,"I want you so bad... It feels like I'm falling apart without your dick in me... Please... Please, fuck me... Fuck my brains out, Oh god..." He cried and gripped the headboard with his other hand as he groaned, shoving himself into the pillow and against the alpha. His body overly stimulated but wanting so much more as well,"Please! Fuck me!" He screamed and he was so close to the edge just by fucking himself against the pillow, his eyes rolled back and he was pushing but he couldn't tell. There was too much to feel at one time and all he knew was that this pressure inside of him was what made his heart beat and his brain pulse and his cock throb and he couldn't breathe. Even with Jamie barely touching him. The baby was coming, and coming fast.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gushes of slick oozes out of Morrison's hole, which Jamie was sure wasn't his water, at least not only his water. He took a sniff and moaned loud in the sweetness of it. he took his balls and rolled it in his fingers, then spot the increasing wet spot on the pillow that Morrison was humping into. "I like that a lot, Morrison... so i am now going to fuck you open, widne your birth canal so our little one, the precious little one in you can come." he said in a voice so coarse even himself could barely recognise, but that didn't register in his mind for long, he had much more important thing to do now.

Jamie held his throbbing cock that looked ugly even to himself, so veined and thick, he placed it at Morrison's eager birth opening and pressed himself in. The warmth eneveloping him was dizzying, Jamie whimpered at the pleasure, needinto blink a few times to get his mind back and press harder, breaching through the ring of muscle. Morrison was trembling as Jamie could feel it, his body was shaking so much, Jamie reached forward to cup his upper torso, reaching up from his waist to his chest, then found himself the swollen chest of the omega to hold onto.
The omega arched and his mouth hung open in a silent scream as his alpha kneaded his balls in his warm hand and he couldn't breathe again. His head foggy, but he nodded as he slammed a hand against the headboard, gripping it,"Yes!" He cried aloud,"And when you're done, put more. Put a whole fucking litter, I want to have your litter." He groaned, pleading with his alpha, his little alpha who was finally taking up the shoes he should have.

Morrison's eyes rolled back into his head and he pushed back against Jamie's cock finally as something filled that aching, wet hole that gaped for him. He moaned, drooling as his mouth hung open and pushing his face onto the crook of his arm, his body spasmed. "Fuck me... Come on-" He had screamed so much his voice broke and he whimpered as he squeezed around the cock inside of him. His chest was squeezed and he felt some milk leak from him, he whined,"Fuck me." He sounded weak, almost strained as he was pushing again, moaning and rocking his hips, almost animalistic as he begged for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The growl from Jamie had never been heard by both, the true alpha growl that came from a satisfaction of hearing his omega calling for him to breed him, over and over again. the primal urges were satisfied and Jamie felt he was more powerful and in control than ever. He grabbed Morrison's hips and shoved his thick length through his tight hole. the added sweet scent with milk leaking from Morrison had created a strange combination of pheromones in the air, pushing both further to the brink of insanity with lust.

"I am fuck you, so deep and strong, you are going to get pregnant immediately after this... you will be my greatest omega, the mother of the brood, the one who'd always be carrying pups. You are mine and so thorougly mine, too heavy with my pups to ever go away..." Jamie mutterd nibbling onto Morrison's back, kissing his shoulder blades and slammed his hips hard and deep into him, just in time with Morrison's mindless push that had his hip shoving right into Jamie's shaft.

They both moaned loudly, the tip of Jamie's fat cock stroked against the tip of the baby's head with how fast it was descending with Morrison's powerful pushes. They were gettingi nto the rhythm, Jamie's msuhroom head forcing its way through his cervix. It was working with the baby's head, on both sides of his cervix, to open him up for the passing of the massive baby they were having.  Juices were dripping between them, everythign mixing together, slick and cum, pleasure and pain, love and passion...
The growl sent shudders through the omega below him who arched at the hardy push of the other into his tight hole, he gasped,"Fuck me, Jamie... My strong alpha, so smart-" He moaned, nails digging into the headboard, everyone would look up to him. The omega who was just as strong as an alpha, who had the job of an alpha,"Yes. Yes. Yes!" He screamed in a broken voice, shuddering as he was being ridden into another of his climaxes, working together to bring themselves to orgasm. The thought of carrying his alphas brood brought him the greatest joy, just as much as birthing their first child did.

Morrison reached back to grip Jamie with his other hand, nails digging into his skin weakly as he was fucked hard, he cried out again,"Lemme push, lemme push, alpha... Ngh..." He groaned out weakly, pushing his legs open more as he was fucked into the bed. His breasts and ass squeezed and manipulated by the others grabby hands that left his skin covered in goosebumps,"I've gotta PUSH!" He growled and yet kept Jamie fucking him as he spread himself open on him and bore down finally in attempt to release that pressure inside of him. The others cock rushing back against the work he did as he struggled now to birth their child, but didn't complain, moaning as he shoved his cock against the pillow again. "The baby... The baby's coming alpha..."

He whimpered and it was obvious that he was afraid, or getting there at least and it was up to Jamie to keep him calm and keep that pleasure there for him. Even as their baby's head squeezed out of him slowly despite the fat cock inside of him, counteracting that horrible pressure that left him humping himself against Jamie and the pillow between his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"you're the greatest omega Morri... my very own one. One of a kind....Love your strenght, love your fertility, love you so much..." Jamie muttered groping Morrison's breasts as the omega tensed up on his increasingly urgent call for his alpha. "you are perfect.... so perfect... hmmmng." he moaned feeling morrison's nails digging into him, pulling him close. "push, push down on me, give it all to me..." he encouraged, not entirely sure what he was working on now that he got lost in the pleasure.

He slammed his hips forward tirelessly, loving the pressure and the feeling of ploughing Morrison open. "So close, so close!! Morrison, pushhhhh...." he moaned out loud, feeling the spasming whenever Morrison was pushing. "come on, push!" he urged, going even faster with the kneading going on within the omega.

"ok , ok, the baby's coming... oh such a good omega. You're giving me a baby... my pup, i love you so much. I am so proud of you." he responded to the panicky call from the omega, calming him instinctively rubbing onto his scenting glands, using his own smell to settle Morrison. "Come on, push, push onto me.... i will cum all over you and that will guide our baby through..." he said huskily, keeping up with his shoving into Morrison as he reached over to grab on the swinging swell of the omega, holding it while the contractions went on, feeling the form of the head gradually putting more pressure on his cockhead. "i'm here babe, I'm here, don't be afraid, let go and push, push the baby out to meet your alpha's cock, let me baptize him with my seed, reunite the baby with our shared scnet."
Morrison purred as Jamie praised him so well, he felt perfect, he felt like everything his alpha said was true, he was such a good omega for giving birth to their child. Their bodies thrusted together, trying to meld into one being as they fucked like animals on the mattress top, he grunted as he obeyed Jamie. His stomach tightened and he pushed down against that pressure inside of him, grimacing as he did so, bearing down on that huge weight of baby inside of him. He was panting, and crying, tears coming from his eyes as his body rocked with the harsh fucking of Jamie's cock inside of him. His hole barely fit around him and squeezed even tighter as he pushed to birth their child, Morrison wanted to reply but he couldn't speak as he grit his teeth with each deep, slow push that left him light headed and breathless.

His wide hips pushing back into the others,"I love our baby... I want to be such a good mother to all our children." He moaned and fell forward, his belly and breasts supported by Jamie, his milk leaking and staining the sheets below him as his alphas hands prodded him. "I want you to be so proud of me." He panted, rocking his hips and leaning forward, relaxing slowly as his lover scented him and he moaned,"No, no... Save your load..." He wanted to say more but their daughter was coming and coming fast, he wanted to become pregnant right after, he didn't want to be empty ever again. But he knew they would have to be more precise than that as he went against his better judgement and did want to be came inside of, he groaned.

"Yes!" He cried out and kept pushing, his face turning red from effort,"Fuck! Jamie!" He screamed as his hole burned from the amount of pressure, the baby was coming and it hurt so bad, but his alphas cock was still inside of him. He shifted his legs apart more so his hole opened around his shaft and he struggled to push the head past his cock tip.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie had never felt as synchonized with Morrison. Their bodies fit amazingly well together now , their strengths and weaknesses covering for each other, their bodies made for each other, even their inner callings were resonating with each toehr. The alpha beamed at the submissive moans from Morrison, for the first time feeling the sweetness and tenderness of the opposite secondray gender. The urgent calling from the omega for his destined alpha... it was over the top for Jamie.

He would have regretted later for not remembering this side of Morrison better, the omega probably woudln't admit to that too easily after this, but right now there was nothing left in Jamie's brain than getting physcial pleasure from this. He pumped and humped, "i... i can't save it now... but don't worry, i'll will fill you up in no time, I'm going ot have you pregnant with another litter, you are going to be the pride of my life. You are so gorgeous, I.... Morri....." He trilled his tongue calling his omega's name, "i'm coming!"

Jamie grabbed onto Morrison's waist and tensed up, shooting his load deep within the omega and the thick fluid was coating his walls, making it an easier passage for their baby and he howled in teh room. He squeezed Morrison's hips so tight, he left palm prints on his fat ass. He panted , his cock going limp and that had freed up space for the baby's head to come forward. Jamie blinked a few times and slowly pulled out.... then moved down to sit on the bed. Holding Morrison's buttocks wide apart, he looked at the opening of Morrisons with an obseeesed look and kissed it lovignly.
Morrison could almost feel Jamie's cock in his throat from the way he fucked his ass even as he pushed out their first child, he groaned and nodded at what he said to him,"Yes, Jamie... i want your litters." He whined out, turning red in the face from all the compliments his lover gave him as he was fucked on the end of his prick even in the midst of labor with their child. His body shuddered and he cried out as his back arched, slamming his hips into the pillow beneath him and his cock twitched once weakly. Almost waiting for his alpha to pump his cum into him before he could release himself.

He felt the other shove into him against the child's head, pushing a few inches of the baby back inside of him but he didn't complain. He moaned, shuddering as his back arched and he felt his bodys tension rise and rise with each pump of hot seed before he relaxed. His own cum squirting out of him onto the sheets, his hole tightened and spasmed and he groaned, pushing down on the form of the baby again to shove them out of him. His body working to birth them with the help of the long overdue orgasm that left the child with his open canal to be born as Jamie slipped from him. Shuddering as he felt the kisses and burying his face into his arms as he quivered and pushed even harder, the baby coming slow but steady after the loosening of its omega mother's hole.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
That building towards climax of Morrison's was an amazing process to witness, Jamie was thankful he had enough mind - well, half a mind - to record that with his eyes. He saw Morrison tense up, pushign himself up and his belly throbbed, his back arching more and more when he finally groaned and cummed. It was amazing and almost immediately he could feel the spasming around him, another strong push from teh oemga when he was at the peak of this pleasure.

Jamie moaned watching his limp cock slid out of Morrison. Fluid were dripping from him, and the omega's push was quite effective. With another moan and straining of hsi body, Morrison managed to push the big baby down with the head dropping fully into his canal. Jamie panted, still fussy from the high, but he was in action again. he knelt down and spread Morrison's peachy buttocks, watching as his opening winked and gradually spread open with the continuous pushes, then licked on the overly sensitive ring of muscle and the howl was heavenly for Jamie.

The alpha licked again, then again, plunging his tongue in triggering waves of pleasure. He could feel Morrison pushing and pushing, until fianlly, the tip of his tongue reached the top of the baby's head. "Morri i can feel the head! come on, make me proud, you are my strong omega. Give me another big push!"
Morrison held onto the headboard of the bed, bracing himself against it as he rocked his body slowly, back and forth, burying his face in his arms and moaning. He lowered himself down onto his heels and pushed with all the force he could muster, he was exhausted but he didn't complain, his alpha and his baby needed him, he needed go push their daughter out. His body wouldn't stop until he did, he was shivering all over, red and breathless after so much cumming and crying but he was okay.

Jamie did his job, the omega was okay, he felt horrible but he could look past it in hopes of holding their baby in his arms soon, the pleasure brinked right on the edge of pain and he struggled with it. He felt his alpha hold him open for the head of their child that came slowly and slowly, inching out of him with another harsh push. "Ngh... Ah!" He screamed once again, bringing his legs up to place them more firmly as he braced himself and pushed hard. Crying as his hole was tormented again,"Alpha..." He whined.

The man had been reduced to a whimpering omega mess, his eyes rolled back, struggling with the integrity of Jamie's tongue right on his ring of inflamed flesh,"Fuck!" He slipped, but grabbed onto the head board and the pillow beneath him as he forced that form down, forcing it slowly out of his ass. Doing his best to be as strong as he could, his alphas praises were helping him as he bore down so hard he saw stars, his head swam and yet the head had barely crowned. "She's not coming..." He complained weakly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The slip of Morrison's hand startled Jamie when his bottom came crashing onto his tongue, the tip of his tongue almost smashing straight into the descending baby's head. He removed himself for fear of pushing the baby back in, holding his shaking butt, he kneaded at them. "no she's coming. i can feel her coming... you just have to regroup and be patient. Our girl's a big one." Jamie said softly, keeping Morrison's morale high. "you are doing so good already Morrison, you just have to keep it up. Our big baby's going to be so strong and healthy. You are the one making that possible." he encouraged and again licked on his opening.

This time, Jamie wasn't only licking aimlessly. he had mentally mapped the isnides of Morrison and he was attempting to focus his efforts on the spots that the omega was most sensitive to. He licked and slurped, giving all he had to strengthen the pleasurous side for Morrison. "hmm, so tasty." he slurred, then again plunging himself down his canal when the next contraction came.

"doing very good Morri..." jamie removed himself slightly and he saw Morrison's opening gaping open, his powerful pushes forcing the ring of muscle to blow out, showing his inner flesh. "so good..." he hummed and kissed it. "Our baby is very close, very very close..."

"You put such a big baby inside me... My alpha... Strong alpha..." His heart swelled when his mate complemented him, moaning as his hole was lapped at and he didn't have time to react to him before his belly was tightening again. He bit down on his lip and didn't have time to take in a breath as he was pushing again, slow and steady, the baby's head spreading him open slowly.

Morrison was silent as he pushed, his face brightening in color while he did, it ended and he was left panting raggedly, crying softly. It burned, the head stretching the skin of his ass apart slowly and leaving him whimpering into his arm. His eyes rolled back and he groaned into a pillow. Jamie was licking and he was all foggy in the head, he moaned and shuddered. Pushing his cock into the pillow and biting down on his lip harder and pushing back against Jamie's warm, slick mouth.

Until once again he was pushing, his entire body tight and hot, sweat coming off of him as he bore down on that form inside of him. The baby coming out of him slowly, stretching and stretching his skin until it was white and thin, he cried out and choked on his breath. The head was huge, that was obvious, they older omega was having trouble giving birth to it even while on hid knees. He moaned weakly and rocked his hips, cock throbbing with the pressure the child put against his prostate,"Jamie..." He whined once again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was beaming with pride at the mindless praise from his omega. He could feel theri bonding now, so strong and interconnected, he could almost feel through the bond what Morrison was feeling, which was really what he was feeling as well - so proud of his mate, so supportive. He spread his buttocks and watched anxiously with the baby pushing forward, spreading Morrison wider and wider.

Jamie had removed hismelf from licking now, he watched Morrison's opening stretch and strain to accommodate the building pressure. The head was so big, the entire perineum of Morrison's was pushed out and his skin was slowly receding, bit by bit whenever Morrison gave good pushes. Jamie coudl see the bottom of Morrisons' belly through his spread knees, and he rubbed on it slowly, feeling the sweaty bump heaving and contracting, the omega's body working hard to expel the big baby. It showed now that the age of the omega did cast some hindrance - he was less stretchy, and despite his strong pushes, his contractions weren't maintaining at an as high intensity as in younger omegas.

Jamie kept up with his encouragements. "You are doing good, Morri you are so close... just keep pushing, our baby's coming so slow, our big fat baby's needing more nudging to come." he said, seeing the omega's struggle, he licked on his heavy balls just underneath his spread opening, working on letting the pleasure drive Morrison's pushes. 
Morrison reached back blindly to grip Jamie's hand tightly, he hadn't felt so close to another person in years and yet here he was with his new mate and pushing out his new child. Their child, one he hadn't lost, their baby girl who would land in their arms any time now.

"Oh fuck!" He cried into his hand and he was sinking down again, his toes digging into the sheets of the bed as he braced himself. They were ruined already, red and wet with blood and mucus from his ass, his eyes squeezed shut and as he pushed that head out no more fluid could squeeze pass the shape of it. Instead of complaining again about how he didn't feel her, he felt every inch of her working her way through his canal and stretching him to his limits. His head felt we if he would explode and he gasped in breaths as the pain subsided. But his ass still burned with them width of the head within him,"Mm..." He moaned softly and rocked his body as he tried working with the pressure within him.

He wasn't close enough for his taste, he felt too far from finally being able to finish, he kept pushing and pushing and pushing. His body was hot and he could barely breathe, he kept hearing down and he was laughing weakly at what Jamie said. The respite was brief and he was groaning again, his balls were fondled and it distracted him only slightly before he was gasping aloud. Bracing his hand against the wall as suddenly their daughters head was out, his thighs tembled and he came again into the pillow. But this time barely any cum escaped him, he panted and wasn't sure if he had actually done it, he pressed his face into his arm. "Fuck... What just happened?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie had lost count of hwo many pushes Morrison had been giving. This almost felt like an unending loop that they were trapped in. Morrison would give a few nice pushes, successfully moving the baby forward a little, then th ebaby would slip back when the large man was panting and they had to do it all over again. Jamie knew this could be a long struggle, and he had reminded himself throughout to be patient, trust Morrison's body and let the baby come at her own pace.

Their patience and repeated attempts were finally reward by the baby's big fat head finally surging out, coupled wiht a huge gush of fluid that had been stoppered in once the baby had taken a full crowning. "wow!" jamie yelped when that gush of fluid came rushing out with the head, just barely missing his face since he had just been pressing close fondling with his balls. Had Morsions' ballls not tightened the moment before his dry orgasm, he might be hit with it.

"you did it MOrri! that's the head, oh my, our big girl's head!' he exclaimed stroking the wet and slimy head of hair. "our beautiful baby girl, a full head of hair. Hmm difficult to tell if she got gold locks or brown ones like you..." he murmured stroking and gently supporting the head, reliving Morrison's opening with the pull from the hanging head. "goood, very good babe. You are doing so good, we are very close now, very... just a few more pushes to move teh shoulders and we are going to hold the baby. You are so strong Morri." he grinned and pressed more kisses on Morrison's lower back. "i will quickly check the cord..." He said slipping his relatively thin fingers through the tight opening, reaching for the neck of the baby.
The insides of his legs were wet with the fluids that dripped out of him from around their daughters head, he breathed heavy into his arm and moaned weakly. He squeezed his eyes shut,"She's fucking huge." He panted,"So fucking huge." He rocked his hips slowly and grimacing, he smiled weakly and panting,"I hope she's blonde. I hope she looks like you." He breathed out, feeling as Jamie held her head, as he panted and wasn't able to say much more when he felt his stomach tighten again. The child turned and he whined, gripping the headboard when she started coming again even before he kept pushing. She was on her way with or without his help, he groaned even with the kisses to his back, brows knit together when he pushed his fingers into him. "She's okay." He of course wasn't sure, but he felt it, she twitched within him and he pressed one hand to his belly,"She's coming-" He grunted, pushing again, bearing down on her heavy form within him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,662 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,869 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,028 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,784 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,712 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,840 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,013 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,729 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,864 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,577 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM