Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Perhaps no.one else could hear any difference, and on face value it was perfectly normal for Morrison to be mentioning the medboy, but Kim just couldnt miss that slight fondnesss crossing Morrison's eyes and the faint smile when he mentioned Kamie. In her ears, "medboy" sounded too much like a fond nickname. She nodded her understandkng, but took a little longer than usual to respond. "Aye aye captain!" She had to divert her eyes away from.how Morrison stroked his belly. It was too loving, too maternal, too.... unacceptable that it stung her eyes.
The pregnant Captain had no idea what was going through his friend's mind, he hadn't really thought that she was ever interested in him, not did he think that she was interested in her but she did make his curious when she stared a bit too long at him or his ever growing belly. His brows furrowed and he simply shook his head, they were in battle, whatever was going on could wait, or he thought so until it took so long for Kim to return to the bridge, Morrison frowned and sat up, scrolling through a few of the ships percentages to make sure everything would be fine for just a second as he pushed himself up to his feet. A nod to his second in command as he headed off to the elevator to take it to the medbay in search of his second in command, he guessed it just didn't sit well with him that the two alphas would be in a room together for so long at least after he had given her instructions.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Kim had somehow been picking on the medboy. Jamie had accidentally spilled a whole jar of nutrient solution onto her uniform. The uniform that they had, it was cutting edge technology and all, but the one weakness it had was once wet, it would be hell to take it off. It would literally stick so hard to the skin it would feel like peeling paint off the body than removing a garment. Kim was furious, at this crucial moment in teh battle. she didn't and couldn't afford the time to get back to her room to be changed. She hated the idea of leaving her captain alone, now more so than ever. She had been scolding Jamie nonstop for the past 20 minutes. The young boy was terrified. Kim was known in the ship to be a remarkably gentle alpha, yet this time she was absolutely furious. He had tried explaining himself for this to be an accident, but whenever he tried to say something, Kim would just cut him off and scold him even harsher. The young alpha was both angry and scared. His face was red from fury and embarrassment. He had never been yelled at this hard in his life. He tried approaching Kim to calm him down, his professional training telling him there was something not right with the deputy, unaware that it could be Morrison's scent on him that infuriated Kim further. Morrison had left his dog tag during the last visit and Jamie had it with him ever since.
The pregnant Captain Miller came down to the lower levels in search for his second hand, he walked weirdly with his knees slightly a part more than usual as the growth of the baby forced his hips apart more, he had begun to hate walking. Especially long distances and Kim was getting his attitude in a twist as she took so long to return to the bridge, he hadn't even crossed paths with her and that made him huff in irritation. It was when he turned the corner where the medbay entrance was that he saw the two people he had been looking for, he stopped suddenly from the permeating smell of both, upset alphas and frowned as he stomped forward. Knowing he was jiggling a bit around his chest region as he did but not exactly caring as he shoved Jamie behind him, facing Kim with a no nonsense face that he was known well for,"What the hell are you doing lieutenant?"

He held a hand on her collarbone to make sure she didn't try anything as he looked to get some information out of her,"There's a battle raging outside and you're down here hazing the lower ranks?" The man looked her over, noticing the stain and frowning,"Is it because of this?"he shoved her away as well,"Straighten up."he looked back at the young man,"You too, stand up for yourself, you aren't a kid any more, this is the military, not some goddamn schoolhouse."

Morrison stopped as he felt sick to his stomach, getting himself all riled up had ill effects, he had noticed this a few weeks ago when he had really started to show. He held his head for a moment and his other hand came to his rounded middle, looking a bit green in the face before he swallowed and then turned away from them,"Get back to work, we don't have time to waste."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was about to defend himself when he saw how Morrison was clearly not frrling too well. He stopprd midsentence and just clutched his arm briefly before he could turn away, looking at him with worried eyes oozing with concern. He, too, touchrd his belly. His warm palm on Morrison's stomach helped t9 ease some of the nausesousnesss.

This little interaction was enough to irritate Kim.further as the female started growling. In her subconscious she had classified Morrison as hers to protect. Her most precious friend who no one should touch. Jamie was the clear threat here. The captain even yelled at her for him! It was also very clear that the first instinct for the captain was to shield Jamie from her, as if she would harm him. "Let go of that arm. How dare you touch the captain with your filthy hand!" She surged forward snapping away Jamie's hand.
Morrison made eye contact with Jamie when he grabbed his arm and he didn't fight it at least, as he swallowed again,"Don't worry about me."he said simply. Though there was a hand on his belly before he could stop it and he sighed inwardly, it did help with the sudden bout of sickness and he didn't remove the hand for a moment longer than necessary. These two people were the only others who knew about the baby and yet they made him the most stressed. He heard the growl and made his own growl in return as he looked to Kim, but was to late to react when she smacked Jamie away from him and she shoved her against the wall as his training kicked in. "Stand down, Kim!"he hissed at her,"This isn't your baby, I'm not your mate."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie yelped and held his hand, which was swelling quick with how hard Kim had slapped on it. Jamie was also known for having soft anf delicate skin, easy to bruise and redden with how white and thin it was. It gave him a look of delicate flower, but few knew Jamie was also one who had past the physical test with flying colors. His agility and quick.response made it possible for him to tackle much larger man than he was. Perhaps he could have avoided the attack from Kim, but what's the point when he knew he was in good hands beside Morrison?

Jamie came forward and laid his hand on Morrison again, using his left hand that's not injured. Kim was struggling even harder as Jamie apoorached, her growling even louder. "Captain, please calm down." He said with an authoritative voice that was rarely used by him. "She was over protective of you, thats all. It isnt good for you to become agitated... "
Morrison tried shrugging the hand off of his shoulder, using his strength to hold Kim firmly against the wall,"The both of you need to learn that you aren't my boss, I am the captain and you will listen to me." He was glaring back at Jamie over his shoulder now,"Calm down? How about the both of you put it back away into your pants and maybe I won't have to raise my fucking voice!"he snapped at the both of them, the tone not having any affect on the hormonal omega,"Don't you tell me what the hell is good for me any more."he grit his teeth, his stomach churned but he didn't care at the moment as he pulled away from Kim and Jamie,"You both better get your shit together." The pregnant man turned to waddle off again now, he had a battle to attend to, though he felt light headed after the ordeal and kept a hand on the wall of the corridor as he shuffled down it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie's alpha pride was hurt dearly but before he had any chance to let his frsutration out on how his omega blatantly distained both alphas in the room, Kim landed a blow to his nose. "That's for attempting to order the Captain with your 'voice'. You are a joke." Kim said, brimming at how her captain fought off the alpha's attempt of control. She didnt pay anymore attention to Jamie who was whining, doubling.over with a bloody nose as she hurried after Morrison to get back to the control room where they should be urgently needed now. She was feeling.quite relieved, Morrison showing his absolute authority again. Best of all, he wasnt tilted to either of the alphas. That made her think she still got a chance here.
Morrison had already taken off down the hall, far enough to where he didn't or couldn't hear the whimpers of Jamie when he was socked in the nose. He simply waddled his way back to the elevator and onto the bridge to take his seat again, barking out more orders like he was never gone. They were winning and that alone toned down his irritation at the alphas in his life, though for at least a week, he had avoided the both of them. He didn't even show up for his weekly checkup, simply having one of the lackeys pick up his refill on prescriptions. It was when he had gotten worse that he finally decided it was time to go back down to the medbay, he was brinking on five months now and he was sure he couldn't hide the pregnancy any longer.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie.had been.looking.forward to the checkup. It was supposed to be the one when they could determine the gender. He waited for the whole day, deliberately using.some powder to hide the swell on his broken nose. The moment when the lackey appeared, he was so shocked it took quire some tine for him to respond. He didnt expect this at all, and frankly he didnt feel like he had done anything wrong in their last encounter. He prepared for the prescription with tears in his eyes, not understanding at all why the captain chose not to come here. He was put up. Let down. Morriosn broke his promise. He felt ignored and looked down of, like he was something disposable. He was so annoyed he decided he wouldnt be the one approaching Morrison this time, no matter how he craved to. Even though he didnt stop counting the days of the pregnancy day by day.

Jamie was just crossing out another day on his calendar when he heard the door to the infirmary sliding open. He yelled out. "Who's this? You know you guys should stop sneaking in after hours. I shouldnt be entertaining anymore visitors now, not when all you wanted are condoms." He said thinking it would be one of the soldiers.
Captain Miller didn't usually think about people other than himself and so the pregnancy was stretching that principle of his to the extreme limit. For the week after the incident during the battle he had secluded himself away from everyone, including the father of his child. Especially him, he's the one who made everything this way. Though he wished he could actually believe that, he had forgiven him early on in the pregnancy after he had accepted it, and so there was no use in digging up old bones. He tried not to feel guilty, he was the one being childish now, so he took the initiative after swallowing down his pride.

Morrison couldn't sleep anyway and this was a prime time to meet with Jamie alone if he was still up. The almost noticeably pregnant captain tugged on some of his over sized casual wear and made his way down to the medbay. It shocked him to hear what was called towards the door as he opened it,"Maybe you should just leave the box outside then."He mentioned, locking the door behind himself and shuffling over to the examining table to climb onto it without being asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie striaghtened up, thoroughly shocked by the familiar rumbling.sound of his omega. Yes indeed, his pregnant omega. He sniffed in the air and caught on the scent. His first instinct was to defend for the soldiers. The military training was hard wired into him. "C-captain! I didnt mean it that way. I had been exaggerating. There werent really that much requests on condoms.…" it wasnt really a lie, for even more of them chose for an emergency contraceptive shot. More convenient, higher rate of success without sacrifice on pleasure. He then became more of himself as the shock gradually dissipated, and he realised as he went out that Morrison wasnt looking particularly pissed. He looked ready, in fact, for a checkup, getting to his spot. Jamie then remembered his anger. He crossed his arms in front of him, attempting to stand straighter to look more serious when he asked with the deepest voice he could muster. "Captain. It's been an honor for you to appear up here in your gracious self. How can I be of service today." He said, hoping his eyes didnt betray him by showing tbe emotional turmoil inside of him.
Morrison snorted as the corporal seemed to panic, though he didn't say anything to stop him from doing so, it was fun to watch. He leaned back on his hand as his other lifted his shirt to reveal his noticeable potbelly while he rubbed it gently with a slight fondness,"I remember those days."He smiled lightly and shook his head,"I used to come by daily for either the shot or some more rubbers..."he trailed off when he realized that Jamie had stopped, his eyebrow rose and he realized that he still may have to apologize as he sighed. It was adorable the way the other tried to look so serious, and he guessed that he did as he moved off of the chair again and stepped towards his shorter alpha. Before planting a soft kiss to his lips, wrapping his hands around his slim waist,"I'm sorry, okay? Forgive me?"he pulled away and looked over his face for an answer as he rubbed his thumbs over his sides. "I'm an ass, I know, but I'm sure some of that ass-ness was because of hormones... Pretty sure at least."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The moment Morrison wrapped his arms on him, Jamie's armor crumbled. He went teary immediately, feeling even more emotional as he got an apology. He broke into a sob as he buried his head on the captain's shoulder, hugging him back tight, perhaps squeezing the belly a little too tight but he didnt give a damn to it with all his bad feelings exploding inside of him. He struggled to get thr words out through his hiccuping. "Y-you didn...didnt show up! We were s-upposed to find out about the gender! D-didnt you make..a p-promise? I.... w-what did I.... you..." he said losing himself to an outright cry.
He felt the attitude fall and embraced him once again after the soft kiss, he hadn't even realized what that kiss meant, he guessed that Jamie meant more to him then he would like to admit. Even after them getting together was such a big mistake and created an even grander miracle, he guessed that they were stuck together for the long haul,"It's okay."He murmured and stroked his hair, the young man was truly a sensitive one and he wondered how he got stuck with him. As he grunted from the squeeze,"Careful, it's too early to be popping babies out."He laughed softly and kissed his head,"I know... I know, but I'm here now. We can still do it, right? To make my promise good?"he pulled away and held his face, using the sleeve of his shirt to rub the tears dry,"Come on, you're an alpha, you shouldn't cry in front of me. You're strong."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie pouted, tilting his face up a bit so the captain could dry his tears more conveniently. He stubbornly retained his hold on Morrison's waist, but did release a little of his grip. "Y-you shouldnt d-discriminate. I-I... yea I am an i-immature alpha who's way too young for you...." he said getting defeated by himself, his voice lowering as he continued. He was an inferior alpha. Crying like a baby in front of his pregnant mate. From all aspects of life, he was no match with the accomplished omega. He had no chance at all to be compatible with him. Perhaps Morrison would be better off with Kim. He bit his lips, getting infuriated with his own stupid thought of comparing himslef with another alpha.
Morrison smiled some and rubbed his thumbs against his cheeks now,"Fine... You're right, I shouldn't." Though his brows furrowed at what else he said, tilting his head some and shaking his head,"You don't have to be like other alphas... To be honest, I think I like you because you are the way you are."He pushed his hair away from his face,"I like you because you're cute and smart, you're the brains to my brawn and that's okay. Who said all omegas has to be like you and all alphas like me?"He looked at him with a serious face for a long moment, then ran his hands down his arms to take his fingers and place them against his stomach,"Now, let's do this check up, huh?,
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was getting greatly comforted and broke a smile between his tears, like a rainbow after the rain. He nodded, bobbing.his heaful of messy gold curls, pulled Morrison back to the table. He let him get on himself while settling all the equipments. Looking back, he found Morriosn with his shirt lifted all the way up, and it surprised Jamie. "You are really growing... our baby really growing. So, any particular symptons you showing?" He said getting into his doctor's mode. The machine was quickly warming.up and Jamie took a drop of blood as usual, and almost immediately red signs were showing on screen.
The pregnant omega sighed as he sat down again, he never realized how much he liked sitting before the pregnancy, his second pregnancy. Though this one had of course lasted longer than the last and sometimes he laid awake trying to figure out why that was. He rose an eyebrow,"Yeah? I'm getting my things in order so we can go down to the center soon."he drifted off again and turned himself after the blood was taken to sit back against the chair,"No... I mean... Yeah, but nothing serious."He said simply, looking up to the ceiling quietly as his hands explored the round shape of his middle, then looked to Jamie,"What's that?"he asked when he saw the flashes of red, that hadn't happened before.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,421 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,861 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,994 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,639 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,692 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,831 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,724 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,822 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,574 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM