Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Jamie.took in the surrounding and caught on with the obvious signs of nesting. His bed was the textbook classic form of it in fact. He couldnt help the snicker as he glanced at Morrison, who lookrd all macho and tough, yet all the fluffy and coziness was his handiwork. "I didnt expect me to have any chance to come back in actually..... thank you for the invitation." He said moving over to hug Morrison from behind. He could wound his arms around Morrison this way, holding his palms over his bulging middle while burying his head in the captain's neck. He nibbled the skin and sighed as he was surrounded by his omega's lovely scent.
Morrison heard the snickering and looked back at Jamie with a small frown as he looked confused at what the other said,"Really? Why wouldn't I let you back?"he asked, being grasped around from the middle and rubbed around the space where his stomach sat. A sign of their previous relations together, he rose his eyes at the burying of the others face against the back of his neck. "Are were just going to sit around here?"He asked and then turned ti face the other, taking his hands in his and moving forward towards his bed to climb onto it. Obviously meaning to get down to business.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You had been so pissed at me...." Jamie explained, not without a tiny hint of accusation in his tone, though he complied with Morrison's lead nad climbed onto the bed as well. He looked at his belly shyly, then turned around, sitting on cross legs when he became lost in what to do next. He figured he should remove Morrion's clothes. He gingerly raised his hands, too embarrassed to even look at the captain, and finally with a determined sigh, surged forward to grab his collar. He missed by a foot though, with him turning his face away from embarrassment, and landed on his chest, effectively grabbing his develping breasts.
That was true, Morrison remembered as he laid back against some of the pillows, he had almost drifted off to sleep before Jamie was reaching for him. He laughed at how embarrassed he was and pushed his hands away almost,"Pants first."he was going to say, until the smaller male fell forwards into him to grip his soft chest, he let out a moan like a whore on sunday. His teeth sinking into his lower lip afterwards and he pushed the other away suddenly without even thinking, not saying anything as he turned away slightly. His own face was flushed a bright red now and he rubbed his tender nipples slowly as his arms crossed over them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The moment his palms came into contact with what could only be breasts, Jamie knew he had made a mistake, big time. Everything afterwards happen too fast, he heard the best moan ever, something that almost couldn't possibly be from Morrison the hardened macho man, and then he got shoved away. He coulnd't hold his balance with his legs curled up, and with some frantic grabs on teh bedsheet still tumbled out of the bed and landed on the floor with a huge thump.

"Ouch!" he whimpered as he nursed his hurting arm, but managed to stand up and started stutering. "I-I'm SO SORRY! Cap, I-i d-din'nt mean t-to o-offend you like this! I-i am so sorry! Gosh are you alright?" He bit his lips as he looked at Morrison with sincere apology, though had to look away when he saw what Morisson was doing. the captain. rubbing his nipples. Against a belly. He had to wipe his nose to make sure he wasn't nosebleeding.
All the over loads of sound startled the already defensive omega after his breasts were slammed upon with the full weight of a teenager. He grimaced as his chest tingled and throbbed,"Fuck..."He groaned and looked to the other,"Shush! There's people sleeping around us!"He whispered as loud as he could, he didn't care that his developing breasts were being man handled, he just didn't want anyone to wake up and check on him. He knew that the doctor was used to having his own section of a level, but that sadly wasn't the case on the upper decks of the ship,"You have to be more careful, you idiot."he said to him, though it was obviously not meant to be an entire insult as he looked down at himself. "I'm not a doll, shit like that hurts."he moved his hands from his nipples to his belly and rubbed it slowly, the baby shifted lazily and he sighed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie blushed deeper, shifting awkwardly as he realised his mistake. He sat back down beside Morrison. He picked up where he left off and went on to remove teh captain's clothes as he intended to, this time with much more care as he had his visuals on Morrison. With his hands on the hem on the shirt, he tugged the shirt away with Morrison's cooperation of raising his arms up. The belly was the first to show, rounded and obvious without any covers. He moved it up and could see his breasts were red from the attack, his skin delicate around the area with the hormones working to prepare for lactation. Jamie bent down to kiss on one side, muttering a tiny sorry to it and repeated the same on the other side, before looking up smiling shyly. "I am sorry captain.... the pain should subside a little later.... "
Morrison didn't look incredibly furious as he leaned his head back and dropped the defensive stance he had, allowing Jamie to remove his shirt. As he sprawled out a bit more on the bed, biting his lip lightly at the kiss and humming in approval when he did the same to the other. "Just keep kissing."he replied as his fingers came up to run his hands through the other's hair, tugging gently and pulling him towards his flesh more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(gosh you are such early riser HAHAHA has it even dawned?!)

Jamie was almost brimming as Morrison encouraged him, making him feel useful for once. He bent down and kept on kissing. Morrison's nipples were still pink, not entirely developed but bulging slightly. It was firm to the touch and Jamie's butterfly kisses seemed to excite them more than comfort them, for they started hardening and stood up. From Morrison's shaky sigh, Jamie was guessing he did a pretty good job. The captain was even unconsciously raising his chest up, pressing into the kiss which in turn, also pushed out his belly.
((Nope. I was up anyway, couldn't sleep. ))

Morrison's eyes rolled back as he panted softly, his head tilting back while he ran his hands down the others back and dragged his blunt nails over his fair skin. Leaving a trail of reddened scratches, as he held his shoulders and pushed him further down gently,"Everywhere."he urged him,"Find somewhere to mark me."he sat back with his arms folded under his head, exposing his body for him and spreading his legs lazily. It wasn't like the last time he had been marked, that was on his neck and he's learned his lesson from that time, sure he wanted it somewhere different now. Even if he changed his mind, he could never have enough marks. He groaned lightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Do you always have difficulty falling asleep? Argh poor you..... )

"I think.your previous suggestion's pretty good..." Jamie said as he started tuggoing on Morrison's pants that's in fact quite tight. Apparently aside from the growth on his belly, there's also fat deposit on his bum making his pants fit tight. Jamie could feel the tingljng on his back and his heart beat a little faster thinking it as some kind of reverse marking. He kissed Morrison's belly as well as he removed the pants, finally getting a hang of it with the help.of the captain raising his hips. He was surprised to see there was nothing underneath, looking up at Morrison as if to confirm his discovery.
((-shrugs-))

Morrison grunted when he pants were tugged on, they were his pajama pants and didn't realize how small they had gotten until Jamie had such a hard time getting them off, he was panting lightly and blushing by the time they slipped down his thighs and he dropped his hips. Their eyes met afterward and his head tilted some,"What?"he felt the breeze, then realized as he smiled slightly and licked his lips when his mouth went a bit dry,"My... They don't fit me anymore."he bit his lip afterwards and then looked over to the wastebasket in his room where he had thrown out all of his underwear, they were all small and were to tight around his crotch and even his ass.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You... you are just walking around with nothing.underneath! Let's get some larger sized ones..... it shouldnt be too much trouble." Jamie said as he thought of the risk of others discovering. With his oversized pajamas it had been alright, but in his usually tight unifrom that's becoming even more stretched by the day... his possessiveness grew and he pouted at how others could catch on with Morrison's perfect bottom. He had to admit though there werent that many people bold enough to stare at their captain's ass, but still, he couldnt control his jealousy. He looked at Morrison with an accusing look, made him.look.like a grumpy little child coupled with the pout on his youthful face.
"You say that like it's a surprise."he laughed softly, then shook his head some when he offered to get him some new underwear,"I refuse! I'm going commando for the rest of my pregnancy."he chuckled and wrapped his legs around the other,"Don't even worry about it, in another month or two you and me will have each other alone most of the time and not having underwear may be easiest for our...needs."he was grinning now, happy to have an alpha with him in his room, his alpha and he pulled the smaller man up into a kiss,"Stop pouting, or I'll have to fuck your mouth to make it go away."he murmured and then let him go back down as he showed the inside of each of his thighs,"Now, pick a side."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"W-what do you mean by our needs....." jamie stuttered again at the obvious hint, his cheeks heating up to incredible temperature. He felt like he could cook eggs on his face right now. He squealed at his body getting wrapped by Morrison's legs, then quickly covered his mouth remembering how Morrison warned him about the noise. He looked down at the wide spead thighs, bending down to get into eye level with his cock. He let out a breath as if he made a serious decision then engulfed Morrison's limp cock into his mouth, looking at challengingly, silently asking Morrison to fulfill his words.
"I'm pretty sure you know what I mean."he laughed at him with his fingers buried in the others hair, following him as he went down on him, his eyes sparkled excitedly when the lithe man eyed his cock. He bit his lip, the shaft growing a bit thick with excitement, he gasped when it was swallowed down the other's tight throat. His back arching,"God-! Damn..."He panted, his head tilted back as he grasped into his thick, golden curls, this angel with his slippery mouth,"That's nice..."he purred, sinking down again and sighing heavily, stroking his scalp, then shoving his hardening dick further into the warm cavern of his mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie swallowed with obvious difficulty but he was wiling to try, though sloppy from inexperiencd, he had enough medical knowledge to know how to open his throat as much as possible, taking Morrison's prick as deep as he could. The gagging reflex was there, but he hoped it brought more pleasure than hinderance to the captain. He noticed his nose would bury deep into the captain's belly when he swallowed, and sometimes he like to imagine what he was smelling was Morriosn's musk and also the baby's scent being so close to it.
Morrison smiled lazily as he was drooled around, feeling the moistness on his balls and arching his back some more before actually sitting up slightly, he didn't say anything only made a contented sound with his own throat when the other's throat tightened around his chubbing length. His own cock was a bit on the short side, it was thick and he had been told that it compensated, or at least his last mate had said that to him, he focused his eyes on Jamie as much he could. When his face buried into the underside of his small belly, a small smile spread across his face and he stroked the other's hair some more,"I think I can get used to this."he murmured as he grasped onto his fair curls, guiding his head downwards into his groin,"So you want me to fuck your mouth? is that it?"he asked, the dirty talk excited even himself as he thrusted weakly into his mouth,"Only if you get off to it too."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie couldn't say he was as aroused as Morrison was, but it was close enough. the only thing impeding his own erection was how focused he was on managing his gags. He hummed something incoherent while busy stuffing Morrison's cock in his own. For an omega, He was impressive and Jamie was startign to feel his jaw sore from opening too wide, in a good way. He got bold and started fondle with Morrison's balls. As an omega, his balls were small, resmebling more like pebbles. They didn't really have uses which contributed to their reduced sizes, but it didn't affect their sensitiviity. Jamie was having a great time himself knowing he had pleased his omega. He looked up at Morrison with his moist and innocent eyes, showing him all the love and admiration he had towards the omega.
Morrison gasped when his balls were fondled and pinched in such a way that had him rubbing fruitlessly against the back of the other's throat, he loved having his cock sucked no matter how useless it was, even when he wasn't even biologically capable of cumming. There eyes met and he watched as he swallowed down his girth, a pleased smile on his face,"You're great... Your mouth is so good..."he hummed, pressing his head down more so he could feel that gag one more time, he turned his head slightly with a contented groan. Though his eyes widened at the sight of Kim standing there in the bathroom doorway, she looked like she had just gotten out of the shower and it startled him, pushing Jamie away quickly,"Holy shit, Kim!"he grabbed his sheets and covered himself quickly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,724 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,873 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,041 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,854 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,724 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,845 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,014 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,733 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,881 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,581 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM