Open Work at the Orphanage (OPEN TO EVERYONE)
This is an alternate universe where males can also get impregnated and give birth to their own children.
The roleplay takes place in a small town. There's a park, there's a market, there arehou ses and there's an orphanage.
My character works in the Orphanage and he meets alot of clients who want to adopt a child.
You can be one of orphans (though being a pregnant minor is against the rules but you can make multiple characters if you want)
or work at the orphanage or someone who wants to adopt one.
Or just be a friend or someone that likes to visit the orphanage once in a while.
I don't mind who you are, as long as you don't be that one person that kills everyone and stuff.
No sex scenes please. Graphic birth and long labour is allowed. Please keep your posts in third person and use "these".

Name:

Pregnant or Not? How far along?:

Appearance:

Role and Story (If you have one):

Personality:

Extra:

Let's begin!

Name: Collin Matthews.

Pregnant or Not? How far along?: Yes, Overdue with twins or more.

Appearance: Milk tea brown hair, Hair length almost reaching the chin, with bangs covering his forehead and eyebrows, not the eyes though. Fair skin, slim/small delicate body. Baby-faced. 5'6 feet tall.

Role and Story (If you have one): Collin was an orphan himself. He now works full-time for the orphanage repay them for taking care of him.
He is also saving an amount of money to attend a school one day. He learned everything from the library. He got pregnant by his best friend who had to move away before Collin could announce his pregnancy to him. (You can roleplay as him if you want)

Personality: Hard working, Relaxed, A bit stubborn and childish, Fast learner.

Extra: The pregnancy actually takes a toll on his weak body so go easy on him. (Or don't and be a sadist.)
Poyaa
Name: Mia

Pregnant or Not? How far along?: not

Appearance: small for her age, short chestnut brown hair, light green eyes.

Role and Story (If you have one): very curious about why Collin keeps getting bigger; Both of her parents "disappeared" and she was sent the orphanage.

Personality: happy, always hungry, scrappy
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
(May I join?)
(Sure go ahead!)
Collin was cooking dinner in the kitchen.
The scent of homemade cooking filled room, along with the sound children talking, who were playing in the room on the other side of the wall.

The young adult, hummed a song, stirring the hot soup that was almost finished along with the warm bread and dessert.

"Dinner is almost ready! Can anyone help me with setting the table?" He called out in the hallway.
Squealing and cheering for dinner could be heard, though no child really came and helped him which made him sigh.
bumperdabump
Name: Jacob Clery (but you can call him Jake if you're close to him)

Pregnant or Not? How far along?: Yes, 7 months with twins

Appearance: Tall, toned body except for the belly, short and wavy black hair, fair skin and has no facial or body hair. 

Role and Story (If you have one): He have always wanted to adopt a child, and was planning to do it when his boyfriend got him pregnant, and at the moment they didn't have money to take care of another child. Hopefully, soon his boyfriend would be promoted and they would be able to adopt. While that, Jacob decided to work at the Orphanage.

Personality: He is kind hearted, cheerful and calm, but very disorganized. Totally a dog person, but also a cat person too

Extra: He is not a morning person, so avoid talking too much to him during the first two hours after he wakes up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob heard Collin's call for help and walked to the kitchen. "Knock-knock" he said with a smile while knocking at the open door. "Hmmm, this smells really good" he said, pointing at the food "Let me set the table" he said. While doing it, he also hummed a tune and had to stop one time to rub his belly, since the babies were moving a lot. "And here you are" he said when he was done.
(Hi hi! Thank you so much for joining!)
(you're welcome ^^)
"Ah! Hello Jake." Collin greeted, carrying the heavy pot of hot soup.

"I didn't know you were visiting today. Maybe that's why the kids are extra loud today. They have taken a liking to you already, since you're good with children. You'll be a good parent."
He placed down the large pot and sighed.

"Thank you for setting the table. Don't force yourself too much alright?"
He said smiling, even though he was the one that worked full-time here.

"Would you like to eat dinner with us? Or is your boyfriend going to pick you up later? He can eat here too! We have enough food for everyone."
Name: Florian (Wasn't given by his parents, the children called him that because he likes flowers.)

Pregnant or Not? How far along?: No.

Appearance: Dirty blond, Fair skin with golden glow, Green eyes, Short and small, Has puppy eyes and baby-face.

Role and Story (If you have one): Florian is an Orphan. He doesn't remember his parents, though he someone knew his mother was a flower shop owner and his love for plants and flowers is still present till this day. He yearns for Parent's love and wants to be adopted. (Please adopt him!)

Personality: Sweet, Calm, Caring, Dense.

Extra: He has some knowledge about pregnancy because of the library. He has a crush on Mia.

Florian walked in the room, where the two adults were chatting.

"Um.. I came here to help set the table. Oh, I came too late."
He mumbled, noticing the table already set, while fiddling with his own shirt, not used to new people.

Most of the children already knew Jacob, but this boy is outside, taking care of the flowers 24/7.
The orphan looked up, making eye-contact with both of the two. He couldn't help but think that both of them would be nice parents.

He didn't know who the male was but the boy felt a little bit of hope when looking at Jacob. Would he adopt Florian?
Maybe he was just someone who Collin knew. They were both a bit similar in a way. For example, They're both pregnant!

"A guest?"
Flor tilted his head to the side, wanting to know who he was.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Sorry for the late)

Jacob smiled at his friend and said "Thank you, i really hope that you are right. Although i know you will be a great parent too." he said "Thank you for your invitation, I would be really glad to join you, and i know Andy will love to join us too" he said, refering to his boyfriend. A few moments later, he noticed the small kid in front of him. He waved at the child and smiling at him, thinking his shyness was really cute "Hi, there" he said "My name is Jacob, I was planning to get a job here, so i could help Collin. And what is your name, little one? "
"Oh.. Hello." So he wasn't going to adopt a child. Well, it makes sense because he is already going to have one soon.
Florian waved back, feeling a little bit more at ease, now knowing that he's a very nice person.

"Everyone calls me Florian."
Answered the child, his nervous lisp slipping out, making him want to run away and hide.
Usually he's more calm, but he can't help but panic a bit when meeting new people. And he was bad at introducing himself.

"U-Um, Is he eating here?" He now literally face-palmed in front of them. His nervousness wasn't getting any better, but instead worse.

"Don't stutter Florian.."
The boy whispered to himself, feeling extremely embarrassed.

Collin chuckled a little at the cute boy's little actions.
"The child is adorable right?" He whispered to his friend with a smile on his face.

"Now now," He said softly, crouching down a this level, with great difficulty.
"You'll hurt your forehead, be careful alright?"

He took the boy's hand and rubbed it gently to calm his nerves.
"Yes, he is" Jacob whispered back with a smile. He also  crouched down to the kid's level and smiled at him sweetly, saying "I'm very glad to meet you, Florian. I know life here at the Orphanage is not easy, but things will get better, and you will find very nice parents for you." he said "I was going to adopt before i found out i'm pregnant with twins" he added "But i love kids so much, and i wanted so much to take care of you that i decided to work here" He messed the boy's hair and said "Me and my boyfriend will be eating here tonight, i hope you don't mind"
(Ah I just noticed. Hi tjopj44!! Long time no see~)

"O-Oh." Florian stuttered, putting his hand on his hair with a shocked face. "You'll be working here? Um, please take care of us." He bowed politely to show him his respect.

"A-And I don't mind!" He managed to squeak out, running over to Collin to hug him, hiding his face out of shyness.

(Hi, Tomoshe ^^)

"Of course i will take care of you" Jacob said with a light laughter "You are so adorable" he said at the small kid "But you don't have to be shy around me, i don't bite" he said, smiling, and stood up slowly, hoding his belly carefully and feeling the babies' kicks inside him. "ooof" he sighed as he got up, and looked at Collin "Yeah, being pregnant isn't easy, right, mate?"
"Agreed." Answered Collin back, chuckling as he gently pet the child's head, his other hand on his own stomach, feeling his own babies also being active. He lifted the little boy up in his arms, waddling over to Jacob.

"Can I?" He asked for permission if he could touch his friend's tummy, before he flinched away because of a harsh kick from his own little ones. "Ow, I guess they want to play with your children ahaha." Collin laughed, feeling his own stomach again, still carrying Florian. "They would good friends in the future. And little Florian here will be the big brother of them all, right Florian?" He turned his head, facing the boy as he playfully poked his nose.
Florian felt his nervousness fading away, feeling safe by the two adults. He was surprised by the sudden poke, making a little shocked squeak sound, almost falling backwards, but couldn't because Collin was holding him firmly.

"O-Of course!" He said, building up the courage. "I will make flower crowns for them all!" The flower boy, smiled brightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,395 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,151 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,075 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,267 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,253 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,500 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,553 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,208 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,487 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15