Forbidden love
"Alright, until next time-" I pause. "Hey I didn't get your name?" I curiously await her answer.
"Crystal" i let the wind carry my answer as i slowly limp into the cover of the trees
I smile a little. Crystal suits her. I then take off into the woods back into my own territory. Nobody has to know where I was.
When I got home I was greeted by my pack, even some of the females who wanted to be my mate. I had no interest in these girls.
After hearing for the thousand time How careless i was for going over out territory amd for ditching my guards i was under house arrest for the next week
Crystal had crossed my mind a few time over the past few weeks. I wondered if her leg was any better.
I had been back on duty, attempting to find these rogues that I always smell. No luck just yet. I even push a bit past my borders. I wondered if I would come across Crystal someday.
freedon as i go running first day out of house arrest i decide to head down to the lake on the border of the territory i slowly start to drift off when i hear branches snapping and suddenly im surrounded my rouges before i can let out a Howl to my back they start to attack
I was on a trail. Their scents were fresh and I knew they were near. Finally, id catch these rouges! As I get closer I began hearing fighting sounds! Who were they fighting?
As I drift closer I see them attacking Crystalz of course she gets in this situation.
I leap down and growl loudly, asserting my dominance as I circle them. I am the biggest male here.
I hear another wolf approach "oh great more rouges" until the New wolfs scent hits me " typical he always seems to find me when im a damsel in distress" i notice 1 rogue getting to close and i give a vicious snarl and snap at him
My eyes catch Crystal's and we make eye contact for a moment. If we want to get rid of these intruders we need to act as a team.
I bare my teeth, my ears flipped forward, and the fur on the back of my neck raised. I'm growling, and my eyes are bouncing off all of the rogues, waiting for someone to make the first move. If I can scare them off then there's no need for me to fight and get wounded.
I slowly start to back up and get closer to sirus "so whats the plan?" i notice 1 rogue sneaking up behind sirus that he hadnt seen and i let out a loud vicious snarl and make a move and the rogue goes back to circling both of us
I grunt, glancing at Crystal. "Try and scare em off I guess," I step back when Crystal snarled at a wolf sneaking up behind me. Sneaky bastard. I should've been more careful.
Know what? If there's gonna be a fight, I'll fight. In a swift motion I leap forward, crashing onto the ground to pin the dominant male from this rogue group. If I can overpower him the others may scatter.
As soon as sirus makes his move the rest start to attack "ok mister oh im going to be the all powerful male lets play" and i start to attack the rogues and i was winning i was taking most of them down" 7 down 2 more to go"
I am tumbling around with the rogue. He is almost as big as I am and just as strong. We are biting and scratching- his chest is bleeding and my muzzle has bleeding claw marks. I notice Crystal is doing well so I try my hardest to beat this rogue.
I notice sirus was struggling slightly so i quickly finish off the 2 remaining rogues and go over to help
With both of us working together we destroy the rogue.
Crystal is great at fighting, and I'd say we make a good team. As the small pack runs away with their teeth between their legs I turn to Crystal.
"what are you doing out here again? I'm not even sure your leg is healed," I said while licking my own wounds. My face is burning- I may have a scar across my face forever.
"It was first day out of house arrest i wanted to relax by the lake" as i padded over i had a slight limp i like your face removed any blood or mud that was there " what about you?"
I allow her to lick my face clean. It feels much better cleaned up.
"Me? More rogue duty. Not as fun as what you were doing," I say, smirking. I lean over to lick your wounds.
I feel a small shiver of pleasure go through me as you started to lick "and you decided to do it solo isnt that very irresponsible of an alpha if you died what would your luna do?"
I pause cleaning your wounds, my ears slightly flicking back. "I do not have one. I lead my pack by myself." I reply, then I continue grooming you.
"Dont you want a luna? Im sure you have loads of then throwing themselves at you to be your luna"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,924 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,798 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,220 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,739 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,380 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,330 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 274,884 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,334 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,578 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 371 50,759 04-30-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bhdire8