Forbidden love
"Yeah. I never get to relax," I shrug and keep swimming. As an alpha i can never relax. I am always watching out for my pack.
"You must be exhausted always having to be on guard isnt that what a luna is supposed to help with? Have you even tried looking for 1"
"Of course I want a Luna. I just haven't found the right girl yet." I look away. I wa a pretty lonely at times. A mate would certainly help with the stress of leading a pack.
"Well hopefully you find 1 soon with the increased in rogue attacks its not good if the alpha is seen as weak its getting late you should be heading back im sure your beta will be looking for you" as i start to head to land
I doubt I'd find one soon. "Nah they're not looking for me. I was looking for rogues. Unless it becomes night time and I'm not home they won't come," I say paddling to the shore.
I slowly decide to day off a bit so i lay down onto grass "This was nice guess this will one of the last times ill get to feel happy" sighing
I sit next to you on the grass, remembering your future mate. I cringez "I'm sorry, Crystal. I'd be upset too."
"I want to get married to a man i love and to a man who respects me and doesnt see me as a girl but as his equal and who doesnt push me away i guess im living in a fantasy as of those type of men still exist" i suddenly get up and start to pace angryly
I listen to her. "I completely agree. Your mate isn't a toy. I believe that mates should see each other as equals and work as a team. One is not greater or lesser than the other." I say.
"Your luna will be a very lucky girl when you find her i should go" getting to my feet "thanks for coming to my rescource again your like my own superman"
I smile. Although we are from enemy packs, I'd like to think of her as my friend. "Well until next time, Crystal." I then walk towards the woods to go home.
I need to get away i think as my future husband betas keeps beating me on his order i hear one if my ribs crack and i know i need to get away before they kill me i suddenly break free and run to sore to shift into Wolf from i head to the lake 'please let home be there"
She stays at the lake and I begin to go home but she says something and she seems to not want to leave.
"What's wrong?"
I go behind a tree and shift back painful due to the jnjuries caused by the beating " i keep you to help me escape" as i slow come out from behind the tree
I pad closer. "I can hide you in my territory if you like. I'll bring you food and everything- or you can just.. live with us for a while." I look down at your injuries, feeling angry towards whoever did this to you.
I just nod "im tired" i whimper holding my ribs
I change into my human form. "It'll be okay. I'll take care of you for a while, okay? And when you're ready you can go back home, stay with us, or just go somewhere else," I said scooping you into my arms.
I just nod "im tired" i whimper holding my ribs
I bring her back to my home. The pack doesn't question it- but some look suspicious. They know I am a kind alpha and will take care of loners in need. I gently set Crystal down in a soft den while a healer checks her. I am finding her some food and bringing her water.
>o< boop

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,799 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,221 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,744 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,386 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,330 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 274,899 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,337 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,578 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 371 50,759 04-30-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bhdire8