Forbidden love
I slowly come around confused "where am I" backing away into the corner
I notice she wakes and I perk up. "Hey relax you're okay-" I sit up, careful not to get to close in case she gets upset and begins attacking me. "You're in my territory, you were pretty badly hurt, you remember right? You can leave and go home if you want but I couldn't leave you there." I explain slowly.
"Nnnnooo please dont make me go back ill do anything you can make me an omega i dont care just dont make me go back" *tears rolling down my face and visible shaking with terror at the thought*
I came closer, surprised at her sudden out burst. "I won't send you back, I promise. You can stay here with us as long as you want," I said, coming closer to lick away her tears.
I start to calm down curling up against your side for comfort exhaustion starting to set it " no i cant stay here it will only put you and your back in danger he will stop at nothing to get me back even if that means destroying your pack let me sleep and ill leave by morning" slowly closing my eyes
I curl up around you and gently groom hot fur to comfort you. "How will he know your here.." I ask softly. I lay my head down and I don't sleep. There has to be a way to keep her from getting with that other awful alpha.
"He will go to every pack ive seen him do it before " wincing slightly as i try and adjust myself
I let out a low growl. "He knows he's not allowed in my territory,"I say. I don't want to start a war but if he dares to enter my territory I'm going to destroy him.
"The only way for me be free is to commit the ultimate sin and carry another alphas litter before he can catch me and make me marry him but that will never happen afterall who what kind of alpha wants someone like me to carry their pups"
I glance at you. I think before speaking slowly. "Well.. we are both young and mateless. We're both strong and make a good team. I'd be willing to be your mate," I say. I do fancy this she wolf, I mean she's strong, capeable, and she's beautiful as well. I hope we'd make a good team as I get to know her better.
" but you don't know me very well and this is like a decision that you will i mean will have to live with for the rest of our lives what if you get bored of me and what about your pack they will never let an outsider a rogue at that come in and become their luna"
"It may be the best decision of our lives," I add in.i paused as she said I may get board of her. I am bery picky with choosing a mate that I have not even considered any of the females in my pack. They are too submissive and not strong enough. I can see Crystal being a good match for me, as she is strong and knows how to take care of herself. She's not afraid to fight.
"I can make them accept it, they'll understand. We all hate that cruel alpha, we refuse to speak of him here. Now it's your choice but I am willing to help you," I say.
"Than I accept your proposal" looking at you " but i wont be someone who will just agree with you if I dont agree with your decision i will say something"
"I already expect that form you. I know you aren't like a submissive omega." I smile and lick your cheek. "I can introduce you to the pack tomorrow," I say. A lot happened today and at the end of the day I now have a mate.
" and i found mine" purring and rubbing my head against you
I lick the top of your head and nuzzle you, holding you close. I open my eyes to look at her. She was perfect in my eyes.
No matter what happens I'm not letting that awful alpha get close to her. She's mine now.
"so what should we do now? I'm sure you have a lot of jobs to do and if I'm honestly I really need to sleep so that I can try and heal quicker would it be easier if I stayed here amd slept?"
"You're right, I'll go take care of the pack while you rest. Call for me if you. Red anything." I stand up, shake out my fur. I lick her head and then trot kid the den.
I slowly curl up wincing and close my eyes letting out a content purr before drifting off to sleep
(Wanna skip anywhere?)
I go out and make sure the pack is alright. I check the borders, and even catch a few rabbits. Hopefully. Y mate will like them since i caught them fold her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,455 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,833 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,295 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,760 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,951 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,376 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 278,427 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,397 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,584 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 371 51,092 04-30-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bhdire8