Closed The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8)
"That could be it-"he grunted lightly in reply, groaning and sinking down to the bed when finally they made it there, a heavy exhale escaped him. The man grasped at the Priest's arm tightly, he breathed calmly for a few moments, then sat back more,"You should go... I'll sleep."he told him, trying very hard not to be suspicious as he knew his hormones were conflicting with the others in the worse way possible.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The priest looked at th4 rancher nervously, aware of how much pain he must be in w8th th3 sudden motion. "No! I couldnt leave you alone here... let me check your stitches." He said seeing some pinl seeping through his shirt. "And you.could develeol a fever late at night... i would sit with you." He lowered Morrison down on his meagre bed and took advantage of how weakened the larger man was aftee the massive bloodloss to subdue him. With a quick glance he realised some 9f the stitches were bursted through and he had to redo a part of it.
He knew it was hopeless trying to get the room to himself, especially with a man who had done his best not to let him die, his jaw clinched and he tilted his head back. His stomach was hot and he felt sweat gather on his forehead as he laid down there on the thin bed, lifting a hand and holding onto the pillow beneath his head. Morrison looked at the Priest and pressed his lips into a thin line as he lifted his shirt once again, he shook his head,"You shouldn't stay over night... That... That's not a good idea..."he panted after the struggle into the back of the church.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Why wouldnt that be a good idea?" The priest tilted his head innocently, glancing at Morrison before getting back to his job. "It's my duty to serve the sick and the injured... you are obviously one of them and i wouldnt leave you unattended. Tonight would be critical and I am expecting a fever.... please try to get some sleep. You need lots of rest. I promise i wouldnt make too much noise. By the name of God." He said, his youthful face looking as serious as he could be while putting new bandages on the ranchers's stomach as he had finished with the stitching.
He didn't respond to that question as he was asked it, pressing his lips together and simply shaking his head, looking up at the low ceiling. A small frown on his face, the young man was so good it was almost annoying, he had never exactly liked bible pushers himself. Though this was on another level, why wouldn't he take the hint? He wanted to argue more, though his body would work against him as his eyes drifted closed finally, sinking into a light sleep.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie even tri3d to control his breathing so it wouldnt be noisy. When Morrison's breathes evened out, he tiptoed out of the room to get water so he could wipe Morrison down. It should make him feel better, not as sticky from the sweat and blood. By the middle of the night, if he happen to develop a fever, it would also work to cool him down.

The priest was feeling good for helping a soul this night. He smiled as he sat down quietly beside his patient and then started wiping Morrison down, stealing glances from the large man so he wouldnt wake him. Eventually, himself was getting quite tired and he nodded off beside Morrison.
The man felt as he was wiped down though he didn't say anything as he was too exhausted, his body working to heal itself after the trama. He swallowed and felt dehydrated later on in the night, stirring lightly and almost thinking he was back at home again. As he groaned, opening his eyes slightly,"Father?"he called for the priest, he hadn't learned his name but hoped he replied to that, his voice dry as he turned his head. Noticing that he was half asleep as well and almost laughing if it didn't hurt to do so.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie's head just happened to drop down from his palm at this very moment, and therefore he was startled awake. His first instinct was to wipe hsi mouth in case he drooled. "Hmm are you feeling not well?" Even before he was waking up fully, he immeidately was feeling for Morrison's temperature, pressing his small palm on his forehead. He nodded to himself feeling Morirson to be only slightly warm. "Hmm, what do you want?" He asked, finally glancing at Morrison properly. His cracked lips gave him ideas and he took the water he had prepared to feed him. He raised the rancher's head up and slowly fed the water to the large man.
"I've got a gunshot wound, no I don't think I'm feeling too 'well'"he said, his body was sweating and he looked as the stranger placed his hand on his head,"Water, please."he croaked out this time and sat up some, grimacing and falling back down again with a huff. He opened his lips to consume the water slowly and sigh when he was finished, tilting his head back again silently. His hands going to his bandages, looking down some what at where the sheet tented, he knew then that he was on the brink of heat. Possibly because of all the hormones coursing through him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie huffed and pouted at the sarcastic reply from Morrison. He almost couldnt hide the smile when Morrison tried and failed to raise hinself up, almost like a direct karma to what he had been saying, and had to bite his lips hard to prevent the chuckle getting out.

Jamie was focused on fussing over Morrison, checking his bandages and all, when he saw the tent. He looked at it strangely and asked. "Did you hide a gun there? Do remove it. I dont think you should need any weapon here. No one is going to hurt you."
He had almost died and yet his body, his stupid omega body was looking to get sexed up, he pressed his lips together into a frown,"No... It's not a gun..."he said weakly and pressed his lips together,"I-I think you really should let me get home soon."he told him,"I shouldn't stick around."he didn't know what the priest was, an omega or an alpha, he looked as if he could be either or more likely an omega. But nothing was ever sure,"Please."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
At first Jamie was unaware of the aroma lingering in the air. He had gotten used to the smell in his sleep, but when Mlrrison atttempted to move, trying to leave, he could feel the scent strrngthening. "What's that smell?" He asked as he found himsf going thirsty as well. He was confused with what's goijg on with him. As a priest and a makeshift doctor, he knew about the anatomy but in a wolrd where betas are the majority, added to his perception that Morrison was almost certainly an alpha, it didnt occur to him what could be going on.

Jamie himself hadnt shown his secondary gender yet, so when he found himself getting unusally irritant and agitated all of a sudden, he didnt know what to make of it as well.
"Father."he looked at him, placing his hand on his as he met his eyes, pressing his lips together for a moment as if he could read his mind. But he was sure they couldn't communicate that way as he sighed,"I think you need to leave."he told him,"Let me be."he didn't want to tell him plainly what was happening, but he was trying to drop subtle hints and even then it seemed the other man wasn't understanding him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Why do you keep trying to push me away!tell me what's wrong! I am a clergyman, but I am not an idiot. What is it!" Jamie.stood up quick removing Morrison's grip on him. "I am not leaving you until you ezplain." His nostrils flared and he was sweating himself. His eyes turned a shade darker and his fists were holding tight. He didnt notice he was exhibiting a tent himself.
"Please, Father... Just listen to me."he was begging now, but he knew the man was too far gone now, his scent was too much for anyone, he wished he kept his pills on hand. Then this wouldn't have happened. He looked up at the other man and couldn't breathe, panting some what now as he tilted his head back,"My heat... I think the wound triggered it... I-I don't know why my body wants what it wants, but you have to go... We can't-"he shook his head.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
As Morrison sputterrd out hid words, a strong alpha scent seeped through the air anr blanketed over Morrison while he wasnt aware. However, what Morriosn was saying did momentarily dragged Jamie out from his enraged mind muffled by hormojes. "What?! You mran... you are an omega and....." his mind was soon clouded again as he sniffed in the air and growled. He could smell something extremely sweet and therr was a blush climbing up Morrison's neck. The way he squirmed on the bed.... Jamie was almost completely taken over by instinct, his alpha side finally making an appearance after 20 years.
His mind and body seemed on two different spectrums as he looked at the priest, shaking his head fruitlessly when he smelt the alpha stench layering his own. Mingling and seeping into his skin through the pores,"Alpha... Please..."he purred, he didn't want this,"Go."he told him weakly, though his body ached to be mounted, sweating and blushing in parts of his body he didn't think could blush. "I don't want this."he pleaded with him,"I'm not ready."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
That pur was enough to draw the alpha fully out. The room was heavy with smell and Jamie smiled sweetly at Morrison while.mountjng him carefully. He sat down between his legs and removed the blanket. There's an obviohs dark patch behind the tent on Morrison's pants now. Jamie dragged his finger across the spot, and immediately the patch grew a lot wider. "So is it a yes or no? I think you are quite ready now...." jamie peeled away the pants and took a deep breath at thr smell. He smiled and evem.licked on Morrison's already overflwoing hole, getting himself a mouthful of slick.
He moaned at the smell, his back arching as his cock and ass wanted more of the alpha, more than just his warm scent, the robust man like a whore now. Almost begging for the cock that he could see, thick and as hard as a rod beneath the others black priest pants. He couldn't breathe as he shut his eyes and panted helplessly,"I'm not ready for pups."he whimpered, knowing that their instincts were just looking to breed,"I'm not on anything." No birth control and sure as hell they didn't have nor looked to have any condoms as he struggled to keep his mind in tact. Cock quivering from the touch to it, freeing when he tugged down his pants, gasping weakly at the lick. Everything still hurt and yet they were thinking about having sex, the lick to his wet hole made sure he knew what would be happening. Despite how much larger he was than the other, he knew he wouldn't be fighting him off.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Pups." Jamie repeated dreamily. He rasied his head from between Morrison's legs and looked at him smiling. "Pups!" He repeated like an exctied kid, and almost wanted to nuzzle against his belly, but stopped himself when he saw the bandages. He timidly smiled, but if one's to look at his eyes, he would discover he was lost in his rut, his pupil almost dilated and his stare was blank. He stroked Morrison's leaking hole and this time, scooped the new gush of slick up and licked it like it's honey on his finger. He smiled contently and then whisked his own cock out. It's inproportionately large compared with Jamie's delicate frame, creating a conflicting image. He stroked the enormous mushroom head against Morrison's incredibly wet opening and forced himself in, miraculously holding the omega relatively still, and pushed in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,271 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,919 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,358 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,061 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,278 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,262 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,191 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,699 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,176 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,251 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM